Stealth HG Thread

Hunger Games thread, 36 tributes and multiple entries allowed, using western template.

OP's guy

Janna

Black Manta

killer faggot

is it jenna or janna mon?

Travis

Janna my dude. Filename's wrong

The Mask of Vulcan

Bodacious T
Gravity Falls

SOURCE!

Rosianna Rabbit
Rosianna Rabbit

Donald Duck

this ain't the real games m8 feck off. :^)

So why the fuck is this not is quest.

Summer kids are the worst.

Given the rate submissions are being made, you'll be lucky to even reach 36 noms, so who cares about the source?

Take what you can get

HGs are different from quests, man.

Well, it isn't in-season so it doesn't really matter.

I do miss the olden days, though.

Blibo Baggins (The Hobbit)

Luigi

Garnet

IHE
Pizza party podcast

>Well, it isn't in-season so it doesn't really matter.
We had the rule even on the off seasons, I wish we could go back to only the weekends and not use these gorilla tactics.

Amethyst & Kiwi

go to /trash/ if thread get kill

Roast Beef

>We had the rule even on the off seasons, I wish we could go back to only the weekends and not use these gorilla tactics.
Yeah. It's just that there's barely any plans for season 8 or whatever right now, and only a few old hosts are known to still be sticking around. However it will go, season 8 will definitely be a while from now.

Booster Gold

Yeah, the mods will rotate out eventually and then maybe some brave host could come some Friday night and try again.

Dork Destroyer

THE KINGDOM!

Also, we STILL need that horse/riding animal game.

>it's been over a year since I contributed Teddy to that

Douche Doggo

Yami Bubbles

Chain-ber Pot

stupid redwood nigger

LETS CONTINUE IN /trash/ IF THE MODS WAKE UP

I guess I can post the whole thing, it's not like we worry about the image limit.

Also, if this thread lasts for more than an hour, MAYBE we can try next Friday. /vp/'s been having a lot of games lately, so we have hope.

King Aku sombra

Oh come on, that's not even Sup Forums.

Weekends is when the mods are mostly around user, also try and keep ya entries Sup Forums related yeah

Pizza Party Podcast is Sup Forums.

Well, at the very best recently, a whole game can be done on Sup Forums, but that's about it. Participation is low since it's all disorganized and it drops even further if the thread gets moved to /trash/. I think we should at least take advantage of the latter; season 7 went fine.

>Weekends is when the mods are mostly around user
I wonder, given that it is pretty noticeable how much mods interfere with drawthreads around that time.

Nega-Timmy, Fairly Oddparents

Hang on, is this an even bigger version of the kingdom? Can you upload the full thing to imgur or something? I just recently filled out a giant one (the one with the harem spaces all labelled separately) and need to see what I'm missing.

Fine, then. Green Lantern instead.

>Participation is low since it's all disorganized and it drops even further if the thread gets moved to /trash/.
True, but we need a plan to restore order.

The file is too big, that's why it's all cut up.

Johnny Bravo (Played by The Rock)

I don't have much of any ideas; my life has changed a lot this year. All I know is that there is a minor revival of interest recently and it looks like someone's figured out a better time than the weekends.

Yin, Yin Yang Yo

And that's all.

I figured it was too big, I was asking if there was anyway you could upload it (the template) to another site and link it back here. It'd be greatly appreciated. This was the one I filled out a while back.

Amanda Lipton, Dr. Dimensionpants

Oh that, sure.

Lola Loud, The Loud House

Thanks user, I can work with this.

Sir Squirt
Fishcenter

Sorry about the numbers, I forgot that I put them there to show what order winners would get filled in.

Here's a clean one.

Carl
ATHF

Oh I was actually just in the process of cleaning it up, was going to repost for others. Thanks a bunch user, now I can waste even more of my life filling up charts with cartoon characters.

Euphoric Hank (KotH)

You're welcome, but here I am not an user.
I will return to being one once I no longer have any content to contribute.
So, now.
Have we hit the cutoff yet?

Here's the thing: how come HG games allowed on /mlp/ when it's not allowed on Sup Forums?

Space Knight Venom
Marvel

Different local mods/janitors, different standards. /mlp/ seems to have low standards even compared to Sup Forums, anyway.

/mlp/ is a containment board for all MLP stuff. /vp/ is also the same thing, but their HG threads get purged.
It just Mods being Mods really, so we gotta deal with it.

Bea
Fish Hooks

Carmen
TAWOG