CROOKED HILLARY BTFO

TRUMP IS PLAYING 15D CONNECT FOUR!!!!!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

MAGA!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2OJwsit0WY
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/22/donald-trump-will-win-new-york-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's officially become aunt jemima. Low energy cuck. Beaten by a girl advanced in age

you must not know much about america, the election STARTS in september.

donald trump is holding out insanely well considering the media barrage.

there's no incumbent to cling to so most people haven't even started to keep score. hillary clinton's premise isn't one that's going to strike a cord with many people, she's playing the woman card far far too early considering it could have single handedly won her the election in october.

politics in general is about projecting an image of strengths. hillary keeps using the "im just an old woman" excuse every time she does something wrong. it's not going to end well.
youtube.com/watch?v=T2OJwsit0WY
think of the era we live in, how the fuck is it ok to not know even the most basic concept of memory and deleting. it's a fucking key on a keyboard that's impossible to not use ESPECIALLY if you're older and worked in the legal profession like she did.

fuck all the scandals, this is the single worst thing she's ever done. especially if she's telling the truth.

You still don't get it, do you? He's trying to get his numbers to be so low that once they hit zero, they'll go back at 99.

Your support for the Trump Campaign is greatly appreciated. $0.5 has been deposited into your account!

secede

yeah he done 4
but you gots numbers n sheeeit

He actually is. He is exactly where he wants to be right now.

Sounds crazy, but think about it. IMMEDIATELY after his nomination was set in stone, his polls start plummeting. The reasons behind this are ALL of his own making.

Hillary Clinton hasn't done anything to blow him out of the water. Trump hasn't had any scandals surprise him. It's only happening because this man, who has manipulated the media and played them like a fiddle up to this point, seems to suddenly be getting played. What changed?

Nothing changed. Trump is doing everything he can, it seems, to get his polling numbers as low as possible. He's getting everything Hillary Clinton can throw at him baked into his characterization as early as possible, so that Clinton runs out of ammo against him early. Try calling someone racist for 3 solid months in an election. See how long it retains its effectiveness.

Meanwhile, Trump isn't saying a god damned word about Clinton. It seems like he's still attacking Cruz and Kasich. Why? To run the clock. He wants Hillary to expend everything she has RIGHT NOW, and later, when she is out of ammo, Trump hits her hard. Over and over again. For the last month of the election, the new attacks, the meaningful criticism, all of it, are coming from Trump, and to Clinton. And when she continues to throw the same insults she's thrown for 2-3 months, the public will act like this is nothing new, and the media won't be able to help Clinton anymore.

If Trump is doing this, it is nothing short of genius. If he's not, then he likely has lost the election. But given how well Trump has played the media like a fucking fiddle up to a couple of weeks ago. It is the ONLY reason I could see why the roles have suddenly changed.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Improper use of the phrase.

Go back to /r/The_Donald, Drumpfshill.

>out of ammo
This nigga is like the warthog in halo, that shit is never running out

Good thing I was talking about Hillary, thus the "she."

Trump has plenty of ammo, but think about the email scandal. People already moved on, despite the insane outrage the days following the news.

He doesn't want people to move on.

straya cunt fuck off

No, you fuck off. My thread, my rules.

Not an argument against my theory. In fact, I was honest enough to state that if Trump wasn't doing what I think he was, that he was likely going to lose.

The fact that states like Georgia and Arizona are in play should be enough to tell you that he is going to use. There's no way back from here.

*lose

Neat theory.

>Losing/Barely holding on in fucking Georgia
>T-t-trump can win!!!

Milo pls go

Your theory:
If I lose now, I can't lose later

That checks

this board is called politically incorrect not straya shitposting

Dahnald is raising his power level constantly

>apart

Stopped reading there. Well Trump loves the poorly educated, I guess.

Stating that Trump is a horrible candidate who is going to lose seems to be a politically incorrect opinion on this hugbox,

The 12D checkers delusion needs to stop...
Actually keep going, I'm adding this one to my Trump Delusions Collage

>Aussie can't notate monetary value right
>probably because he's never had a full dollar before

>taking any polls seriously when you lot said that the polls don't matter before the debates while you were losing
>taking polls from "mainstream media" seriously after the DNC was revealed to be in cahoots with MSNBC
no

Trump may be playing 12D Connect Four, but Hillary is playing Connect 270 and she's winning.

Even fucking Breitbart did a poll which showed Clinton beating Trump. Sad!

>breitbart is only untrustworthy when i want it to be

Fucking aussie shitposter

convince me not to vote to hillary without using "emails" or "benghazi" and jews
trump is literally having sex to breed jews (his kike daughter) so thats not an argument

Did you even read my post, Sven? Breitbart, by their own admission, is saying that Clinton is beating Trump. And I most definitely trust that.

she intends to continue Obamas work of invading the middle east, causing more instability and more problems for europe

It's been several days since he did anything stupid. Frankly I'm starting to think he's given up.

CTR pays better than water divination and selling bushmeat

>breitbart is trustworthy when i want it to be
>not when it supports trump though

i dont give a shit about europe swedecuck

A Republican losing New York and California? Wow how unprecedented.

>breitbart is trustworthy when i want it to be
>not when it contradicts Trump though

Right back at you, Snowfucker.

Why do people keep falling for these threads

Sorry m8 excuse him, he's from melbourne

also she'll give amnesty to illegals and basically give the democrats a permanent majority voterbase across the entire state and as such turn the USA into a one-party state.
Trump could balance it out at best.
>I'm totally not guilty of doing exactly what my opponents supposedly do

Are you being thick on purpose? If Huffpo posted a piece about Hillary's corruption it would be far more credible than if it were posted on a right-wing site, and the same thing holds true for Breitbart posting that poll.

Remember when Trump promised that he'd win those states? I do.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/22/donald-trump-will-win-new-york-hillary-clinton/

He doesn't actually know what he's doing since he improvises all of his plans.
His optimal plan of debating with soviets would be to give them the middle finger.
He's had to use chapter-11 4 times despite having an initial 1 million dollar investment.
Maintaining the status quo for four years with Hillary is more valuable than gambling with a lose cannon.
Does not care for world stability.
Will not make America great again.
Is a walking meme.

illegals are better than niggers which we consider "proud americans"
you can keep trying though

Dual US citizen too. Can't wait to cast my vote for Clinton! :)

>it's only ok if we do it

Have fun basically living in a democrat dictatorship and slowly transforming into mexico (literally)

Which state you from mate?

Whens your next book club meeting on the communist manifesto?

Lel

It's hard to win when your rival literally uses bribes on the media.

Wisconsin

Tomorrow. Wanna come m8?

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Arizona is the Trumpest state.

nah m8 i'm too busy replying to your gumtree ad about inviting a bull to come fuck your wife in front of you

Then why is latest polling showing him only up by 2?

>inb4 muh anecdotal evidence of "that's bullshit because me and my wife's son are voting Trump"

He's not Australian silly

kek

It's true tho, this is the first election I ever paid attention to before it was even close.

He's a dual citizen wacka

>latest polling
>the polls are only real if they shift towards hillary
>mainstream media is real trust me they just do organized attacks against trump like blaming russia out of fucking nowhere and taking bribes from Hillary

Remember when Hillary was retarded enough to respond to that statement by spending money in those states instead of somewhere that actually matters?

lol holy shit

>He is exactly where he wants to be right now.

user, pls.

No, unlike you, I'm consistent and believe the polling. Come back to me when Trump is trouncing Clinton in the swing states

God damnit, I'd seriously seen fish smarter than the people taking this paid. Cheers.

Test

Like when Muhammad Ali fought George Foreman?

>and believe the polling
>he kept believing the polling even after they changed methodology to get their desired results

topcuck

Georgia in play? Obama never won Georgia and lost states from McCain to Romney elections and he would still do better running again than Hillary with everyone especially niggers. You couldn't even rig the states she's saying she's going to win.

Nah he's talking about a rope-a-dope. You don't lose an election until after the election... Although Hillary seems like she's trying to lose.

I think it's all bullshit and (((they))) are creating this underdog, antiestablishment story about Trump while Hillary doesn't give a fuck because she was never meant to win.

California and New York are blue states. You've made no point at all.

Sad!

Trump has agreed to let Hill win, they have already decided it will be Hillary, The price for this? The big fucking club has agreed to open their books and let Trump in the club

See

>I will believe everything
>but not if trump is winning
>then it totally doesn't matter until the debates

>Trump has agreed to let Hill win, they have already decided it will be Hillary,
You got it backwards.

Kek, Trump's leads over Hillary were small and lasted for only a brief period. He never enjoyed the double digit leads that Hillary has.

Turns a million into a billion, uses business bankruptcy (not personal) when he needs to. But please criticize him on that since I'm sure you don't spend $1.33 for every $1 earned like the average American.

Hillary doesn't want to win, you fucking noobs. Her and Bill are dying of syphilis after this election. Both candidates are owned by (((they))).

You guys are so fucking retarded, I swear. "Oh this candidate is real! He wasn't a politician! Just a business man! It's going to be different this time! The facade is real! Our system isn't fake at all!"

That's also why he hasn't spent any money on ads yet. He hasn't even brought up any Wikileaks documents.. like the fact that Hillary funded ISIS etc.... The debates is where everything will flip... it's the endgame that matters, and it seems like Hillary knows it... that's why they are trying to take a big lead early and hope it barely holds out in the end. I just don't think it will, Hillary is a million times worse than Trump, and it will all come out during the final 50 days. Hillary could take a 16 point lead tomorrow and her campaign will still be worried.

>he never enjoyed my manufactured numbers that Hillary got out of literally bribing the MSNBC and probably more.

Thats what shitposters said about brexit.

If what you said is true, this man could be the best for the job ..... A madman who is planing everything so much while letting it look completle random could make for an interesting US president ....

If he is not doing what you are proposing he is just like Hillary, a useless bag of meat without any redeeming qualitys ....

>tfw Trumpets have become the new Bernie Babies

Guys seriously, stop. It's embarrassing.

>wahhh if the polls show le god emperer losing then it's obviously rigged!!! nobody could dream of voting against him!! m-m-aga!!

Kek, can't wait to see this site implode in November.

>MFW Trumptards are calling in radio shows and getting BTFO every single time

They're literally getting a new asshole transplant
It's getting embarrassing, you can tell they're all Sup Forumstards too. Every caller gets destroyed and another takes his place to get fucked up even worse

Remember when Trump and his loyal fans used to always cite "the polls" as proof of his popularity and his ability to succeed?

Why don't you guys love polls anymore? What happened?

See you fuckers in November.

*20D "Donko!"

>Why don't you guys love polls anymore? What happened?

Probably about the point where polls were outed as being diddled and massaged

There was one where they polled 150 people and said it was representative of the whole country

Then the overpolling of Democrats

I'm sure there's more

thanks for Correcting The Record

>people still use the image i made

neat

I hope that fat faggot jew roasts in an oven.

#edgierthananonagon

We MAGA for free asshole. Killiry has to pay to have friends.

KEK

>says the increasingly ... etc.