/got/

Showfriends edition

1st for spunky loli Mormont

what are gurm's fetishes?

>ywn make love to her unprotected and bring her to a shuddering orgasm in the missionary position which causes her pussy and her soft thighs to rhythmically contract around you, bringing you to a climax at which point you pump more seed into her than you thought your body was capable of.
>swn whisper in between her steadying panting that she is not on any birth control, and she can feel the warmth of your seed very deep inside of her.

Incest
Jailbait
Guro

Fuck off she's for cuddling only

Suckling, incest, young

Unaesthetic penis color user, light brown cocks look terrible

You forgot scat senpai
And most likely water sports

food, lactation, tomboys, hookers

I would rather a beautiful pink cock, but you gotta play the hand you're dealt

Straight women using other women as sex toys

Really dark look fine too

Rhaegar gave lyanna the flower because he KNEW she was the knight of the laughing tree

HE'S GRADUALLY GETTING AWAY EURON

Incest is a given.
Scat
Feeding/eating.
No shit

10/10

Cuteposting

>Season 1/2 have lovingly crafted costumes with soldiers wearing full suits of actual plate armor
>episodes directed by directors of stuff like The Sopranos and Dog Soldiers

>season 4 onwards
>D&D have stopped giving a shit entirely
>costumes are either Halloween party shop level of "craftsmanship" or just brown rags and occasional chainmail (black rags if you're in the north, BECAUSE IT'S COLD AND DARK!!!)
>episodes directed by literal Steven Seagal film directors
All you had to do was finish the goddamn books George

Does anyone know where this comes from?

Isn't this the bitch that fucks niggers and got preggo by black bull seed?

REMINDER

>imagine being blond pink-shirt man in that scene...

I'd rather have it lighter to match my skin tone than as it is now, it's much darker than me
if I were my brother's skin tone, than maybe
Alas, I can't be upset, I've never had any complaints aside from it couldn't fit without getting bit

Jaime x Arya was always my headcanon

Which is damn hot, shame the show has dropped it.

The falling I think

I think it's called "The Fall"

from my bedroom

How is it even possible that your Grandmother is Poo-in-loo? I've never heard of pajeets breeding with fucking puerto ricans.

I wish I understood it, but I don't. I've just always been attracted to both sexes, and have always been the dominant one
That's probably why I died a little when Oberyn got crushed, he's my spirit animal

>*Stabs you in the dick and balls*
>*Looks smugly at how I stabbed you in the dick and balls*
>*Makes high pitched smug "Hah!!!" sound*

Hah!!!

but why

looks like the protagonist from that old Disney movie the hunchback of Notre dame. Could try there.

shit i though kurt was dead

>guy I know
>"yo user I heard catelyn comes back as an angry zombie in the books!?!?!?"
>"yeah"
>"haha that's so stupid."
>"I guess but it's not really that different from beric or jon coming back"
>"yeah but jon isn't a zombie. Who is beric?"

why are showfags so stupid?

>When kikes fall for their own brainwashing

shes so cute

What if he got hit in this scene?

me on top

impact is pretty damn close but he seems completely unphased, combined with the fact that he's cold enough to put out fires and my assumption is that he'd completely shrug it off

Comes from a movie called The Falling, so that is actually Maisie Williams, but there's probably no actual penetration going on.

>tfw you never thought you would ever like a Greyjoy

IM SORRY BASED EURON

Does she have Dark Sister?

>but there's probably no actual penetration going on.
wait what? you mean they weren't having sex in front of a crew? that's bullshit!

PTSD.

Fucking hated the sand snakes. Except the hot young one. She's got nice tits, and can stay.

Some sex scenes in shows are real tho

didn't the laughing tree have a booming voice? and was it ever proven that lyanna had actual fighting capability?

i dont know what this means but she is an only child

Post /got/ images you're not allowed to post anymore

Was Ellaria wanting Theon to join in like a threesome?

>looks to the left
>guy is cutting off the tongue of a guy
>looks to the right
>guy is gutting another one or some shit
>REEK PSTD KICKS IN
>*jumps*
Not hard to understand

besides he could never win in the position he was in

APOLOGIZE

likely, or she wanted to watch him fuck his sister

GRRM here ask me anything about the show and I'll answer

Such as?

post some davos/stannis ones

stannis is best

who sits on the throne by the end?
also we will ever get a full frontal of Bran?

No she's going to disappear after dropping Bran off and that's literally the end of her character.

Do we have a new Preston Q&A?

Are you eating better and exercising often? I worry about your health and stress levels

still waiting for him to man up and display the cock

Were I a famous author I would probably reveal the ending on a board or a forum. Anonymously, just for fun

Do you think that nude scene with Hodor made Isaac turn gay, considering how young and impressionable he was at the time?

*saves your show*

THANK YOU BASED EURON SAVE US

So is the finale season gonna be le good guys vs le bad guys like they said wouldn't happen?

Dam he's pale as fug, at least I got freckles

Why do you go into such detail about theon's penis in the books? About three pages worth in the soft cover version. One of the hand maidens only job was to milk him on the reg, orders directly from ned stark when he first noticed theon's penis during puberty. She began to use the overt abundance of his semen as an elixir to heal burns on her sickly mother.

She would take a glass flask that you described as able to hold enough well water to hydrate a decently sized peasant family. Apparently every time he'd orgasm he'd fill it to the brim and she would cap it and keep it in the basements of winterfell.

What was up with that?

No one, kings landing is destroyed in season 8, they realize that a monarch doesn't work when everyone steps on eachother for it and instead they have a council of lords with a majority vote

My health hasn't declined in the recent years, I am very fond of eating though.

I have several times on a few forums.

He's Bran so he knew where it was gonna go

How do you feel about people who are so sad, pathetic and desperate for attention they like to roleplay as famous people on anonymous websites?

You know when he gets defeated they are going to show his cock and its going to be tiny. And the women will all laugh and joke about it and it will be hailed as one of the most empowering scenes on TV winning countless awards.

>So is the finale season gonna be le good guys vs le bad guys like they said wouldn't happen?

To be fair, it's always been this way on the show and the books. There must always be a big bad guy.

I feel like a good way of breaking up all the politics is with some penis.

Does anyone have the pic of Sansa eating soup?

This is one of the things that pisses me off to no end.
I expect Mel to burn Shireen to bring Jon back. But the way Jew and Jew talk about what GRRM told them leaves it so open. Does that mean in the books he summons his wife and daughter and Mel to Winterfell after he wins the war and burns her to keep out the Others?
Or does those comments fucking four years ago he made about the Breaking Bad ending and wanting to make someone more evil than Walt rally mean that's why he told the Jews to have Stannis burn her? It's so weird how veauge he left that shit

It's like standup comedians doing jack Nicholson impressions, i think we can all appreciate it

But George has always been edgy saying he wouldn't go the LOTR route

>Implying you can_____ the Euron

someone come up with something

bigger question, how is it possible he wasn't just fished out of the water after this?

SOMEONE PLEASE, I NEED THIS PICTURE

At least the episode number

It's 6.3 I don't have a pic

GRRM, which characters survive the series?

When?
There are more bad guys than good guys in the books, and the future looks grim as fuck.

>>undefined
what happened here?

Not sure.

>Drogon the Euron?

the series will end with westeros abolishing monarchies and republican rule with semi-democracies will emerge among the kingdoms screencap this post

Would love to breed

It was like that moment in Pokemon when you meet Misingno.

Finale is:
Mad Daenerys vs NK army vs Cersei vs the north and its allies

That is Le good guy vs 3 bad guys!

Ahaha!

bookfags, is there any racism in the books? I don't think wildlings count.

Make her wear what Danny wears in mereen

I can't tell without spoiling the PoV characters, suffice to say a heroine and hero will both die

i forgot how good disney animation is

This.

Spoilers tell us that the Lannister Army managed to defeat the Tyrells
Okay, how are the writers going to pull this hat trick off? The Tyrells are the biggest army of the Kingdoms, right? They out outnumber any other faction more than twice the amount. And if it involves a faction that suffered horrific casualties due to the War of Kings, the Tyrells probably outnumber that faction by 3 or 4 times the amount or even more. How can the Reach lose?