Have you ever seen/met a famous person in your country?

Have you ever seen/met a famous person in your country?

I've seen: Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Rosie O'Donnell, Chuck Schumer, and Michael J Fox

I drove by Ted Cruz giving a speech at a church

some unimportant politicians

Danny Devito

Don Cherry, Walter Gretsky and Paul Henderson. My sister served Nigel Farage a beer

>drove by
Why didn't you finish the job?

Some, but you don't know them.

I've seen Stephen Colbert live, tho and one of his youtube videos shows me in the audience.

Oh yeah and off-cam he called Trump 'a little piece of shit'. It wasn't even part of a joke or something, just pure unadulterated and honest hatred.

I met Floyd Mayweather when he came in 2016 and last week I saw Mark Walhberg in downtown when they were recording a scene for his new movie

i saw a bunch of spanish politicians
i also saw some spanish actors from TV shows in a live theater play in madrid

I live a few minutes away from Vico Road so I saw Bono a few times in the village as a kid. Haven't seen him in years, dunno if he even still lives there

he's a turd

Literally bumbed into Mika Häkkinen when i was a kid. Other than that a bunch of finnish musicians, politicians and lots of hockey players

no but i met yung lean once

I've talked to John Steward in a pet shop

I saw Prince Harry a little while ago. Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed here and I saw some film crew, no one in particular though

I met the owner of the best restaurant in my city

Hey it's our good ol' ally Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, how is it going?

I was in the same bus with Gregory Semenov once. He's quite famous in our commieblock

met our city's commissioner

I saw Marco Rubio not long ago. Also shook hands with Rey Misterio.

this
lying ted needs to die

i spotted theresa may having a cheeky shag in an alleyway once