Which one was worse?

Which one was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE
youtube.com/watch?v=1pfZ1VqMN7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cared about the nostfagia critic's unfunny film.
there was a lot of hype for AVGN tho
Was it even good?

Kickassia was massively embarrassing
The AVGN movie was at least kind of an actual movie, sort of

how much money did he get again? worst movie ever

Kickassia by far

youtube.com/watch?v=NJuz70OHrxE
*breathes in*

never watched anything nostalgia critic did outside his stuff with avgn (christ what was that, ten years ago?). he's embarrassing. when people think of shitty youtube stuff, they think of him.

love james but never watched avgn movie. it looks terribly bad.

it's shit, don't even bother watching

youtube.com/watch?v=1pfZ1VqMN7o

What is this? 2006? Please stop comparing James Rolfe to the autist in chief and his sperg lieutenants.

>Kevin Baugh is unironically the best actor in the "movie" by a considerable margin

haven't seen either, but looks like antwiler is in kickassia so id say the other it superior

Space Cop

James made an indipendent movie, Critic made a home video. Its not even a fair comparison.

Nerd's movie was bad, but at least you can see he put some fucking effort into it

Stop starting these faggot threads Ryan Dodd, noone is going to post anything new for you to use on your monetized video you retarded brony kekistani cock sucker

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking waste of inhuman spunk, fucking cross eyed bipedal organtua

AVGN had some amusing moments

Kickassia was just painful

this is just embarrassing

did the AVGN movie break even?

AVGN has always been the more dominant force in terms of fanbase and overall quality. Neither were good films but the AVGN film was at least enjoyable.

doesn't matter as much as it was crowdfunded

The AVGN movie had at least some production value. As a low budget film, it's decently made. The plot goes off the rails halfway through the movie, but at least there was an amusing enough idea there. I don't know what the fuck Kickassia is even trying to be. The Room is a more competent, watchable movie.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Is the AVGN movie worth watching? I always liked the show but the movie never really interested me.

AVGN movie.

It's boring. Only the making of it is good.

Where as Doug's movie is horrid yet the drama behind it is glorious.

HMMMM.

no, not really. If you are part of people who have watched and liked james' content in the past then this is just a big disappointment. It has no focus, overly long, boring mess.

Some nice practical effects I'll give it that.

There are good ideas in there, but he just can't make it work. It almost could have been a more modern version of Wayne's World, but it goes into another direction, and falls completely flat.

>tfw even the Nasty Cock Slut made a movie before me
I really need to get writing.

Who is this Jobber?

The one person who keeps opening all these threads in the hopes of getting new material for his monetized youtube channel, he's also a brony

At least with Kickassia it's just a small piece of shit Doug made in like a month. And it's so bad it's good in a way.
The AVGN movie tried more but fell harder because of it.

That's not Paul Latza

This

Paul Latza has a job at disney, Ryan Dodd from 175 Station Road Portsmouth UK is a 27 years old man who genuinely thinks can make a lifelong career out of shitting on specific Z-list Channel Awesome e-celebs, and he's the one person opening 90% of these threads trying to bait people into making posts that he can read verbatum on his channel.
Dear old Ryan wishes he could be Paul Latza

Why can't these hacks make decent movies?

Smosh is not interesting like the other two.

was actually surprised that the production value
was much better in avgn than this one. rich evans
as the rapper part was good but the chase scene
was really awfully made

That's because James is worthy of respect, Doug isn't.

(fuck Mike Matei though)

fuck you, not again, it's been 6 years already but it feels like yesterday

ol atists frogis suld be frends wif ichoder, pls no ve meany

Look guys it was supposed to be bad

God why are all these shots so tight on the people

Why do movie critics who claim to know everything about film and film-making only make intentionally bad movies? And still fuck those up.

he is literal hitler, a fucking israel puppet!

They're scared of being judged the same way they judge serious filmmakers

>4:37
>it's not never big, and you're not very big
What did he mean by this?

>didn't even mentioned what the current year is

4/10 not SJW enough

The AVGN movie is honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Jesus Bro comes close though. AVGN supposedly spent near a million on his garbage movie. Who believes that? He took the money and ran.

Haven't seen either, but the Channel Autism one is worse I'm sure.

BROWN BRICKS

What are you implying?

This. I wish James or Mike and Jay would make a real movie.

That Mike is Loco.

Doug did a corky movie with all his friends that he used to collab with as the main characters of the movie.

James does a dull movie where he ignored his friends totally, giving them small a small cameo with no lines.

Atleast Kickassia was a project of love and fun, the AVGN:the movie was a boring movie that fans didn't like and people that didn't know about AVGN didn't care for it either.

An ET conspiracy sounds fun, how did James mess that up?

One of the biggest problems with that plot was it had been done to death already. X-Play did an episode about, hell Irate Gamer beat AVGN by years and so did Spoony with a review of ET. It was a stupid idea, he should have made a road trip movie with the actual people, like Bootsy, Kyle, even Mike would be better than that fucking kiss scene.

Wah-hoo-hoo-hooooo! Hahaha I'm the Joke ! hooo-hoohahahaha!

I think Mike abuses James.

I think Mike Matei might be the one person who thought the Nutshack was legitimately funny.

Turns out sitting and judging what people make is easier than making something actually good.

Mike Matei IS... The Brown Brick Bandito

Honest question - why do you think fans still defend Mike? There's literally no reason to like him or defend his behaviour

well he was ok in some avgn episodes like this one:

Ive only see the Avgn one,it was on par with Space Cop.

So he gets a pass? Have you been living under a rock for the past year? I can't even begin to count the amount of fucked up shit he's been caught doin

He's ok in general really. Sup Forums has an insane spammer who's trying to change public opinion via these threads or something. I hope it's an elaborate social experiment.

>implying Loco Bandito isn't comedy genius

t. BTNMasherDraco

He could be like a wyatt mann if he wasn't dumb enough to put his name on it

Space Cop wasn't very good, but RedLetterMedia has actually made a good movie before, it's called Feeding Frenzy

that's at least more than any of these other hacks can say

>Horror movies
>Anything but trash

Nostalgia Critic gives me second hand embarrasment every time I watch the new ones. At least the old ones were fucking bearable at their worst. The whole fucking point nostalgic reviews are to review things from the past. Now he's reviewing movies when the coms out in the theater? What the fuck? Half the time he isn't even talking about the movie, instead he does "skits" that go nowhere and have literally have jack shit to do with the review. The only semi enjoyable recent Critic episodes are the ones with AVGN in them.

>Everyone has a flip phone
Jesus even THIS is dated now.

That wasn't a movie, it was two hours of Linkara sucking himself off.
FIVE FUCKINNG MONOLOGUES ABOUT HOW GREAT HE IS.

He was trying to publish them. It's what he was hoping to get famous for. Then came along the AVGN, and Mike's been sucking James's dick every day for like 15 years now

That Nazi bit was actually kind of funny.

Based solely on merit, Kickassia is a worse film.

However, when you consider all the money put into the movies, all the time put into the movies, and all the talent put into the movies, the AVGN movie is by far a worse movie. With Kickassia, a few idiots wasted like a weekend of their time and maybe a thousand bucks or so, it seems like most of them had fun making it (plus the fans liked it, remember that Ota-kun video?), and it's not like they had talent. With the AVGN movie, so much time and so much money was wasted, James Rolfe had a miserable time making the film, and there were so many people whose talents were just wasted on garbage that even the fans didn't like.

Personally, I can watch Kickassia and laugh at how dumb and bad it is. I can't watch the AVGN movie, it's just too fucking boring.

Agreed completely. Rolfe spent so much time, money, and energy on a movie that had an embarrassingly bad script to begin with. It's a movie that's so bad that there aren't any redeemable qualities about it, not even ironically. I'll never watch it again

Didn't Cinema Snob make a movie that had his ex wife's tits in it?

Yep. It's pretty lousy but good compared to the competition.

Latza movie when?

Avgn was atleast a C-movie, kickassia was just a schoolproject/youtube skit

A C would be extremely generous.

Fuck off mike.

His enormous meat intimidates him.

>All AVGN's jokes are just him raging or making poop jokes

How did he get popular? The first few videos I watched of his were funny but after a while it just got grating

>only make intentionally bad movies

The Recovered wasn't intentionally bad

At least the AVGN movie had eyecandy

It's not even fucking comparable, Kickassia is 1000x worse