youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/hf9O-D0If6I
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/leading-18-points-hillarys-lead-trump-shrinks-margin-error/
marvel.com/news/comics/25814/vote_loki_in_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awoo

prev

maga

When will Trump steal the student vote by talking about debt relief?

Late night TrumpGen = Best TrumpGen

>March polls

Come on son at least post polls relevant to this day, primary polls mean absolute shit.

John McCain was winning in New Jersey in primary GE polls.

>Trump says Obama founded Isis
>media makes a big deal

>Godtier speech on how to handle ISIS and terrorism
>Goes into detail on Hillary and Obama's failed policies

10D chess.

what anime have you been watching lately lads?

when will trump pivot?

foodwars

Elsa is cute

I hated it for 20 episodes but its grown on me it has

Reminder to new fags that you have the ability to filter any poster you believe is a shill and that replying to them is a waste posting space.

Hillary is going to be your next president of the United States.

Why the fuck should people who got into the (((College))) debt system be rewarded?

[insert picture of poll]

drump bdfo cant recover god guys why do you even fucking trumpfags smhtbhfam

When he stops taking obvious bait and stays on message.

when you take the nigger dick out of your mouth faggot

>it's not fall/winter right now
>I can't come in from the cold to warm up and feel cozy
>I can't sip a beer at my favorite micro brewery while eating chinese and watching the snow fall over the lake
>I can't wrap myself up in my recliner under a warm blanket because it's too fucking warm
>I cant hunt
>I can't ice fish
>I can't ski
>I can't conceal a full size handgun OWB all day
I hate this season so fucking much

yama no susume
almost makes me want to go outside. maybe

new poll from cnn

The future where white women are thrown to the wolves and abandoned in mass

Pic related

oh fugg :DDD

ab crus misle now

First 20 episodes are hard, but then it gets a lot darker and far more intense. It really picks up when Kenshin starts having flashbacks to the revolution

Another one of you retards, huh? It's not a reward for them, it's to do damage to the banking system that thought it was going to be making them slaves; without those securitized student loans we can destroy the entire thing.

How can Trump recover from this?

>responding to people who post pictures of polls

It's just shitposting, they never say anything beyond 1 post.

Drumpf and his supporters are a bunch of authoritarian, nasty, racist, KKK-loving, uneducated, blathering, splathering lunatics. It's a shame their lack of education precludes them from understanding how incompetent Drumpf is.

Guys what we need to really do is spread the speeches like today, at the RNC, and economic in Detroit as wide as possible

>Drumpfkins will defend this

I don't doubt at all that we get flooded with paid shills, especially during the daytime.

I just think we (meaning /tg/ as a whole) over-uses the term to the point where it's meaningless, like feminists did with "rape."

memest map

Oh shit, based on nate carbon's previous predictions, we have this in the bag!
TRUMP 2016!

How does it feel to be losing? Get fucked.

top kek

I don't watch anime.

nice bro

Thumbs up

Personally I wish people would just filter them instead of replying to them.

Story behind this gif?

I'm telling you as someone who had to drop out when they pulled my loans, because I couldn't afford it any longer, to get fucked.

If I have to pay my shit back with nothing to show for it at the moment, so should you. Time to take responsibility because you decided to major in basket weaving.

put on the burqa and get stoned for showing hair faggot

>Personally I wish you'd just stop replying to opposing views! You are ruining my hugbox

Kek

We you even fucking listening to me, cocksucker? This is about getting votes and fucking banks straight in the ass so badly they'll never recover.

>le georgia is in play meme

Hint: Not even Clinton is biting that bait.

Hint: not even Trump has acknowledged it once

at this point, what difference does it make?

>Personally I wish people would just filter them instead of replying to them.
When they're actually shills or trolls, yeah.

Like M0CXE8+/, for example. No need to respond to that.

I'm more pissed about the people getting "shill shill shill shill" thrown at them when they've just got a different opinion. Especially wen they're Trump supporters.

You can't make someone a slave who comes and puts the chains on themselves. Banks are corrupt, to be sure, but it's the fault of the idiots who took out 30-60k worth of student loans to study useless shit who are to blame.
I'd wager that 80% of the people in college right now don't belong there. College was never supposed to be something that most/all of the population did, it was to be reserved for the most dedicated and driven to learn about highly specialized careers. Today it is inundated with meaningless degrees and courses taught by Communist baby-boomers and Feminazis. The College system as we know it needs to be burned down, and we should close most of them, leaving only a couple in every state.

what the fuck is this bullshit?
plz tell me this is fanart and not actual comic

Ask Brexit.

Thanks for bringing these people to our country hillary

If you want it to end, step 1 is eliminating the money; which means eliminating the banks funding it.

Shut the fuck up and pay attention.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/leading-18-points-hillarys-lead-trump-shrinks-margin-error/

>Trump reaches new high
>something happens
>falls
>slow climbs back up
>hits new high
>falls
>slow climbs back up (we are here)

We don't need votes from a load of deadbeats who just want to get out of paying back shit they voluntarily signed up for, just like I did.

I never liked the Bernie crowd and I'm sure as hell not going to start now, sorry. Oh, and before you even start - I don't need a schooling on the Fed and the like, so save it. I know all too well.

We do have shills. Mostly during day time. The problem is honest questions or doubt is picked up by shills for there own purposes. And then when questioned it goes into the echo chamber defense. Some do it for fun, but real shills exist. So shill calling can become excessive but better be safe than sorry

>We don't need votes
Go fuck yourself.

You don't bring opposing views, you just post dumb bullshit like

>[insert polls]
>"lol you trumpkins are done now"

When will DTrumpf supporters go to prison?
They say mean things and hate women and minorities and peaceful muslims.
All their hateful rhetoric is making these vulnerable people angry and violent and I'm scared of that.
These neo-nazis need to be held accountable for everything they say until Hillary is indicted - I mean, elected.
>:(

Stop avatarfagging. It is against the rules.

An user brought up a point the other night that had my neurons firing.

Is it better to ignore/filter paid shills like usual, or to slap down their recycled "arguments" with facts, even if it's just with copy pasta? They're in such numbers at this point that a new lurker might not realize why they're allowed to just spam up the board unopposed.

There's always other/pol/ for more serious discussion.

AU shitters are the most pampered and clueless people to how the world works. Which makes sense because you live out in the middle of the bumfuck nowhere peripheral of the world.

Brexit was always a very tight race. Sick of seeing people in these threads using it as an example.

>It's not a reward for them, it's to do damage to the banking system
Because this makes COMPLETE sense.

In some world.

this is literally all the nwo can throw at us

isn't it a little sad?

Personally I wish Trump would just give up trying to pander to Bernie voters, they aren't going to vote for him.

I get he sees common ground with them but I don't think he realizes how brainwashed they are on Trump, they are never going to vote for him.

no

Stay was always winning by 10+ points

Who hype for Pence's ayy lmao rally at Roswell, New Mexico?

Psycho pass

As much as I hate to disappoint a leaf, but...

marvel.com/news/comics/25814/vote_loki_in_2016

You remember about 8 years ago, when every single thing in the financial universe was sitting on the mortgage bubble?

Guess what they replaced that with?

Guess what we need to destroy to take them down?

Dude it becomes complicated. The general will address you honestly but honest questions often get coopted. Id love a reasonable discussion by shills make it hard

You're sick of it? Good to know.

yeah

their only weapon is money

but it isn't working this time for some reason

i wonder if they will ever figure it out

>The problem is honest questions or doubt is picked up by shills for there own purposes.
I'll certainly concede that fact.

For example, when I was discussing this last thread, the shill decided to take up my cause and twist it to his own ends.

im a former bernie supporter voting for Trump

Don't give them any (You)'s. For starters, they won't get their Shekels, and if you ignore them long enough they'll fuck off eventually

No, step one is not paying for these faggots to go there. You can't blame the banks for taking advantage of retards for money, that's what the bank was built on. If there are no more people taking out (((STUDENT LOANS))) then the colleges will close. How much debt do you have? You seem... frustrated. I'm saying nothing that should provoke such anger, my friend.

Look at June retard.

Very mature.

My Cat

For the same reason that Clinton is always "winning" in the polls. Because they pre-select the demographics they poll from. They have a quota for FUCKING WHITE MALES, they have a quota for darkies, roasties and so on.

The polls represent a fantasy land that the liberals wish existed, but doesn't.

i feel like if we ignore them it will create a negative feedback loop, this being anonymous and all. If people try to convince others that clinton is winning and no one replies, it seems as if they have no argument and more shills come, making it seem as if theyre actually converting people.
I'm really conflicted, if one really ticks me off i'll reply to it (which is a lot) but if i see other people already take care of one, i'll let it go.
It really doesnt help that some people are just going to pull the "i was pretending to be retarded" card.

He's an angry lad.

It's a fucking election you subhuman; votes are the one and only thing we need.

Trump had a bump too. Guess that means Trump will win, by your logic.

Just look at some of the elections in the past years since 2008 and you will see many poll failures over the years all over the country, the truth is every year polls are getting worse and worse. There are many articles detailing how polls are getting worse and worse every single year but nobody cares and the polling hysteria continues.

retards don't learn my friend

we can just hope that right wing death squads become reality

Why

Bernie people, besides the cucks, are all about our trade deals...Our interventionist foreign policy...our wage stagnation

Trump should never stop going after them

Zero, nigger.

I have zero debt. I never had any to begin with.