youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
miraculousubs.tumblr.com/
anilinkz.tv/search?q=miraculous ladybug&type=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flowing, golden hair

DELET THIS

Where is that image from?

Jeremy Zags instagram

Who's everyone else? I see ghost force stuff, are the pink girl and the blue girl part of something already, or are they upcoming characters?

>Not making bee's ass bigger
>No stinger\Fake stinger on the costume

Disappointed!

Bee holder was confirmed at Comic Con
She's the same not-Chloe bee girl from Zag's birthday art before Ladybug started airing

Pink is from pixie and blue is from feyron

*Feryon

Who?

A new character that hasn't been introduced yet.

Just finished watching the origins episodes. Season 2 is in 2017. Fuck

Anyone know if the English or Korean dubs are any good?

I'm in the same boat, just binged it last week.

>chloe's clothes are bee-themed

I bet Astruc is trying to troll us with his inverse-foreshadowing (actually i don't know how its called, please someone correct me)

Red herring and he said she and Lila don't deserve miraculous

Both dubs are good.

Korean dub is really good except they gave nooroo a girl voice
English dub is shit

So is the bee girl going to be Chloe?

No

yeah that seems to be the expression i was looking for, thanks user

i'm excited to know who the bee holder is gonna be ! let's hope Astruc won't fuck up

Why are the threads on here so dead? It has a huge, thriving fandom on other sites. It's easily almost as big as SU.

maybe because it's the kind of show that tends to attract the tumblr crowd more than the Sup Forums one, i dont know

>he said she and Lila don't deserve miraculous
I could see Chloe getting one, eventually, maybe. She just seems selfish more than malicious.

Nothing to discuss until new material? It's probably all been discussed, nothing new except maybe some drawfag art.

Does anyone know anything about Rapunzel there?

Because the episodes have been discussed, there's no new material until maybe Halloween or Christmas, and the comics are just screencaps with speech bubbles.

There's usually a Chat lust thread twice a week or so.

this gif is so adorable, not to mention Chat's reaction

any good reader fic ? i know its cringe but hey, i genuinely enjoy it if it's well done

>Four blondes
Whew.

none of the other shows have even come out yet right

>I could see Chloe getting one, eventually, maybe. She just seems selfish more than malicious.
Origin episode literally has her bullying Marinette for no good reason, then there was how she treated Rose during Princess Perfume. Chloe is both selfish and malicious.

I'm eating camembert right now while scrolling down this thread

Anyone can change, user.

I certainly hope the Bee is Chloe, I would rather it be her than just to have them introduce another character to leave under developed

They can but with Chloe considering how her life has been at put in danger multiple times due to her terrible attitude and yet she still hasn't realized that she needs to change, expecting to come in the next two seasons is pushing it.

Actually the LB world is going to expand and Marinette and Adrien will soon enter highschool so there's a change they might not even see Chloe again.

Not him but there's still a chance. We literally got no character development in Season 1, and the very few glimpses of characters changing to become better were forgotten in the next episode.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that Marinette and Adrien won't be changing school anytime soon, since they are in a French school system and not an American one

that's because none of the airing orders are actually chronological

fans have attempted to create a chronological order based on various factors

But then they're going to have to come up with a viable reason for the change since if being put in mortal danger by you're own terrible personality isn't enough to get you to change then what will?

Exactly in France the kids are in the last year of College or junior high. They'll be changing schools the minute they move up a grade.

This show have any good villains?

it's bigger actually
it's the most popular show on Tumblr when it's airing

I mean its all very villain of the week but yeah there are some good individual designs

and Hawkmoth is a reasonable villain, probably better than most villains you find in this type monster of the week show

Chloe seems to actually care deep down in her heart if she admires Ladybug.

I lost interest when they dropped the cartoon for this computer doll shit but we'll see

Nigga. The writibg can inly go uo. Honestly itlk be a waste of a chance not to have Chole change because shes been shown to be a nice person. She just needs a bigger push. And gettibg the bee miraculous is a great step.

double-check your shit man, my eyes are bleeding

I mean there are things I like and dislike the original style vs the one they ended up on

but I can understand the cost arguement

lucky some of the specials are supposed to use a 2D style instead of the shows standard 3D

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

She'll have a sword, probably.

And as the queen, she'll be able to stab as much as she wants all the live long day.

Really? Thought that was just a thrown away concept character. I wonder what she'll be like.

does anyone have any webms of some fights?

The only time she's shown to care is towards Sabrina at the end of her episode otherwise she doesn't give a shit.

Any one else hates that Adrien and Marianette are in the same class? I mean they both leave at the same time and comeback. Honestly i hate the trope in general. I feel like it would be better if they were in different classes.

>She just needs a bigger push. And gettibg the bee miraculous is a great step.
But why even give it to her in the first place? You seem to forget that it's up to Master Fu who gets the miraculous, and considering how he now knows that she's a bitch, is now in contact with Marinette who can confirm that she's a bitch, why would he even bother to give her a miraculous?

If getting a miraculous is the only way that she can change then it's tough shit for her.

I'm in the mindset if someone like Lord Dominator can change, so can she.

Not that there aren't parts of 3d that look awful, but 2d looked incredibly generic.

I could probably make a few, as long as they stayed under the 3MB limit

I just assumed it prevents dividing the attention between two separate classes. It also makes it easier to write interactions for them that don't involve their alter egos. Paris looks incredibly small this way though.

seconded

Like Marinatte is a good judge of character when she admittedly jumps the gun because of jealousy. And Fu is the same dude who gave one of them their miraculous for giving him back his umbrella or some shit like that.
All Chole needs is one kind act and itll be hers.

capturing scale is still a flaw of 3D animation especially on the cheaper or more basic level, sure they can do it no problem in Zootopia but that is a different story

that is the one thing I really love about the 2D pilot, they really do backgrounds and capture the city itself so much better

Master Fu is onto Chloe and her shit, he was there when she had a fight with Sabrina in Anti-Bug

>Like Marinatte is a good judge of character when she admittedly jumps the gun because of jealousy. And Fu is the same dude who gave one of them their miraculous for giving him back his umbrella
Marinette has known Chloe for years, and was also the victim of her bullying for years.Fu has also seen Chloe act like a bitch before for no good reason, she already ruined her chances, not to forget he also has to consider how well she'll mesh with the team, and both Ladybug and Chat Noir can't stand her.

Also FYI Astruc revealed that Lila is genuinely a bitch, so Marinette's gut feeling about her was right.

why can't adults have miraculouses ?

the fandom seems to except teenagers

They can, Fu and Hawkmoth both have one.

Wait, Tumblr likes this? I thought they were throwing a fit because the creators don't mind smut but the characters are still in school

besides

their official twitter posted something about analytics saying they were the most popular for like June or May
suprised me
but it is international, set in France and starring a girl who's into fashion

There's a contingent that gets their panties in a twist about it, and another that just wants the SJWs to go fuck themselves.

probably because of "muh girl power"

what you think tumblr cares about something like that? hell no, they aren't that stupid, they are fully aware people gain sexuality well before they are 18

Gabriel has two of them.

>the fandom seems to except teenagers
Well it'd have to be written pretty well. Imagine if one of the Power Rangers was like 35, and the rest were teens.
Why can't adults have miraculous-es besides the two that do? What is the question here?

>tumblr is one person
I don't go there but I imagine you could find both opinions. Either way, the French are pretty based when it comes to lewd.

Teen heroes need cool adults to look up to.

But Fu didnt know Marianette or Adrien. They thing is its about building character and learning life lessons.
I just dont want Chole to stay "the bully" for no good reason as to just have a bully because its a kids show.
If she doesnt get one then fine but she still needs to grow if shes a main supporting character.

So, uh, sub vs. dub? Are subs even going around? I don't imagine it matters much.

subs 100%

miraculousubs.tumblr.com/

the english dub can be just so cringy with some of the word choices

Subs. I understand French pretty well, though, so I haven't seen the English.

>But Fu didnt know Marianette or Adrien. They thing is its about building character and learning life lessons.
user he chose birth of them, because he saw them random perform acts of kindness when there wasn't anything that they could get in return. This was outright shown in the first origin epidode. He actually scoped out Marinette and Adrien before giving them a Miraculous.
Thus far he's seen Chloe act like a bitch to those around her for no reason.

>I just dont want Chole to stay "the bully" for no good reason as to just have a bully because its a kids show.
Well she has a reason why she's a bully, she's a spoiled brat with a terrible personality. Not all bullies are "pitiful cinnamon rolls that are just misunderstood". I think the problem with you and people like you is that you don't want to accept the truth about Chloe as a character.

Thats not a good reason to be a bully. Its a stupid reason because most bullies arent the rich stereotype and honestly can be some of the most popular folks in school. The only thing she has for being a bully is because the show felt like they needed one.

Always bet on subs. Dubs are trash that soil the material 99% of the time. Rarely, they're just as good. But they're never better, and there's never a reason to go for it.

Thanks a lot for this, Kisscartoon is just riddled with viruses now and I don't really know where to turn to for cartoons anymore.

Anilinkz has Ladybug on it
anilinkz.tv/search?q=miraculous ladybug&type=1

anymore I get 90% of my things from mega links giving to me by Sup Forumsmrades

Thank you also, should be good for my usual shows.

any good examples of action?

user you need to understand a simple truth about the world, some people are just assholes and that's reason enough for them to be terrible people.

Like I said before not every bully you meet has a "good reason" to be a bully, hell even saying that people need to have a good reason to be a bully is both retarded and delusional. Just like people in real life characters in fiction don't need a reason to be a dick.

That's how I get my current cartoons, but I always like to watch older things that sometimes aren't easy to get unless you torrent, and I don't.

I'd actually say that it's more damaging to kids to give them a false expectation about people in general by attempting to give a reason for a bully's actions.

Nino and Alya aren't gonna get super powers at all are they?

Best smut blogs for this?

Nope

Tumblr miraculous fandom is more than 50 times the size of Sup Forums's based on the note count mlsubbing used to get

crazy.

I want chloe redemptionfags to leave

don't worry it will never happen, Chloe is basically Mandy from Totally Spies or Sissy from Code Lyoko

she a bitch but not a villain and she will never really change

As it turns out, webm filesize scales more with window size than bitrate.

They're both kinda bad, but the Korean dub might be better if you can't understand it.

>He doesn't know about Baccano

You have to go back.