White Jews

What is Sup Forums consensus on modern """jews"""? To me at least they look white considering most of them have white skin with nonbrown eyes but yeah their faces are extremely weird. Is this why they pretend to be smart, because of their white gene and in Israel where there are pure jews their general IQ is 95.

jews aren't white, they're jews.

I know what you mean by that but its still quite obvious how different they look, otherwise I agree that they don't change their way of thinking.

Ultimately, 9/10 you tell that a whiteish looking jew is a mongrel jew by looking at all their weird physical traits sich as noses, frizzy coon hair, really dark eyes etc.

America is also an issue as they generally believe Ashkaanazi jews are white which is a falacy. In most cases they are as white as roma are.

>consensus
In the trash. WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS SO MANY DAMN JIDF SHILL THREADS NOW!?

wews

They do look extremely weird but at least from what I've seen a lot of them have nonbrown eyes and white skin like pic related.
What am I shilling for?
>a fucking leaf

Disgusting.

Youre shilling for what this whole fucken place is secretive over. It's so strange and obvious at the same time. There's so few jews but they're fucking obsessives

>middle eastern
>white

arab, israel no different, if there's a different then israel have no business being there

As a Jewish I am more white than any of you t b h.

>this whole fucken place is secretive over
I don't understand.
Jews in Israel do look like ME but in all other countries they have a lot of white features but yeah they still have that jewish villain look.See Martin Schultz

ZIONISM. And you understand perfectly well
>types 900 words all jew stuff most of it; but, lies nonetheless. Like always
>DAAA WAT I SHILL FOR?
Imagine your post but for Muslims

Ashkenazim are generally 60 - 80% European. For the atheists it is even higher

They are mixed, they are also incredibly inbred.

Nah jews can be spotted easily unless they have like 1-2% jewish blood which hardly makes you a jew anyway.
I still dont understand what you're talking about? I have disdain for jews, just wondering if people think they are really considered white or not. I can't see how that is the same when neither praised them, if anything I said that their white genes make them smart.

Hot damn! No wonder the Rabbis molest their boys.
Look at those fuckers. Absolutely asking for it.

would dressing up my wife's goy son as a jew for halloween be considered racist?

This.
We're Semitic. Ashkenaz Jews acquiring slightly brighter skin tone in the 2000 years that we lived in Europe doesn't make us "white" by ethnic definition.

more like reptilians

Can you please stop causing problems

No, we're not done yet.
At the end you might might see, you might understand. But for now, we continue as planned.

See what, you don't even know do you

only mixed white jews are "smart" all other jews are literal retards.

Not really. Ashkenazi Jews are not as mixed as you might think.
Another thing is that the Jews were considered smart people even when the nations of Europe were still barbarian savages. Among our smartest elders such as Rashi and Rambam were citizens of the Muslim Caliphate, not Europe. More than just genetics, Jewish brain is the product of Jewish culture.

>not mixed as you might think.
Yeah if having one white and one semitic parent doesn't make you enough mixed then I dont know what else would.
>smart people even when the nations
Actually means that you played dirty even back then.
>when the nations of Europe were still barbarian savages
All jews are the same manipulative kikes. And anyway by that logic you was just a little bit less retarded than all the other retards which is not that big of achievement and then if you consider how cunning and dirty you were...
>Among our smartest elders such as Rashi and Rambam were citizens of the Muslim Caliphate
Is that supposed to be good? If anything it just shows even more how retarded mudslimes are. Also if you was so smart why did you got kicked out ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING NINE COUNTRIES.
>More than just genetics
Well you got the end stick on genetics both on looks and brain (higher schizophrenia, looking deformed etc. let me know if you need me to list more.)
>Jewish brain is the product of Jewish culture.
Exactly! Thats why nobody likes you and if it wasn't for the holohoax you was going to be long ago gone.

You are trash.

Genetic studies show ashkenazis aren't even semitic. They're mixed turks from khazaria

>jews
>hwite

Pick one

Ok Shlomo :^)

Ashkenazi Jew here. I don't consider myself white l. DNA tests show Ashkenazi Jews are closer to Semites than Europeans, although there has definitely been intermixing.

Here is a list of ethnicities I consider myself whiter than:

Russian
Polish
Ukrainian
Belarusian
Greek
Italian
Spanish
Albanian
Georgian
Armenian
Any of the former Yugoslav republics
Hungarian
Romanian
Moldovan
Portuguese
East Germany, because of the rapes.

I am not white, but I am whiter than these.

Rashi was French, not a citizen of any shitskins caliphate. Lying Palestinian.

He was amazing mathematician and was looking quite white when younger.
His nose was a bit big but wasn't that bad.
Ashkenazis are.
Of course (((they))) show, its not like you are going to accept the cuckoldry that went there.

Key points:
Proportion of European DNA in Ashkenazi population is around 30%

Ashkenazi IQ is one standard deviation higher than European population.

Clearly the interbreeding doesn't account for it since Ashkenazis are smarter than both Europeans and Sephardic Jews, who did not interbreed.

Also, most of the European DNA seems to come from females. Sell your daughters much?

>Ashkenazi IQ is one standard deviation higher than European population.
So its fair to compare a whole country vs a subgroup?
Really makes you thonk...
You're clearly not ashkenazi otherwise you will never make such a retarded post.

>This.
I live near enough to NJ that a lot of jews and mischlings come through my area. Very easy to spot by looks but also behavior. Its a stronger sense of entitlement and very pushy. There are exceptions but there has been 1 or 2 in years...

Just recount jewish plots from the past that dident blow up in their face at the end.

This is liberal "race is only skin deep" logic. Jews are a different race in exactly the same way sub-saharan africans are different to east asians. It's not about changing their way of thinking.

I just said that even after hard mixing they still have that scheming mentality like how niggers/arabs love to chimp out.

It's totally fair. All Ashekanzis vs all Europeans. They're the ones that lived side by side.

There is only one consensus according to Sup Forums

My Father married a "reformed" Jew while I was in college. Her entire family were strange an fervent Zionists, yet never went to Temple, didn't keep kosher, the women pierced their ears and most of the men had tattoos. They always put their people above anyone else.

I suppose they're like other Americans, where money is God and everything else is always #2. Who drives the nicer car or whose lawn is manicured the best is more important than faith. So in that aspect they're "normal" compared to the rest of the people I was raised around.

The odd things about "reformed" Jews is that they're trained from a very young age in "Hebrew School" to believe they're God's chosen people and to hate Hacidum with a passion. In my observations the Heredi/Haridum/Hacidum are the only people in their faith actually practicing their faith outside of simply claiming to be Jewish.

Even here whenever you bring these people up to Israeli posters they always call them an embarrassment, lazy and non-patriotic. Despite their pension for poverty and inbreeding they seem to be the only actual "Jews" I've ever spoken with. They're an extreme sect akin to Amish people in my opinion though.

I'm 32yo so the days of needing aide financially or otherwise from my "family" are long gone. On many occasions I've revealed my power level to my Step-Family and called them out on their blatant hypocrisy. No longer having a relationship with people I don't share blood with doesn't bother me in the slightest. My children have never met them and I don't plan on exposing them to the evils that are "reformed" Judaism. However normal these people appear to be on the surface is simply a facade. Despite not following any of the mandates or laws of the Torah they are about racial purity and most certainly xenophobic.

Tldr- reformed Jews are liars and hypocrites.

This is fake. It's "reform", not "reformed", and you'd know that if you grew up with them.