Hollywood's Top Actors And Actresses Throw Shade At Trump Over Transgender Ban

variety.com/2017/biz/news/trump-transgender-military-ban-hollywood-reacts-social-media-1202506976/

why should someone who cant decide if they are a man or woman be allowed to serve in the military?

Anyone else completely hating alt right sjws even more than libtards? You fucks are so fucking gay and whiny youd think you were bleeding from your cunt.

I agree with them. Trump has outstayed his welcome as a meme.

oh uh spaggetti-o's

If there's anyone I want to consult concerning the health and well-being of the US military it's Laverne Cox and Ellen Degeneres

Good, traps should be kept home to be bred anyway

Being a tranny and being in the military is literally like a straight person saying "I'm mentally unstable and suicidal" in the recruitment office. Yet one of them is accepted and given a weapon...

>Says the person crying hysterically about the alt right

Oh fucking great now that gays, spics and blacks are done it's going to be a full of year of tranny pride

What a great time to be alive

I agree, it's probably because they are more common here, but they really dickride this fat old fuck to an embarrassing level

*glug glug glug*

This has been the best year ever.

>Throw shade
If only there was a magic button I could push that would instantly kill anyone I wanted whenever.

Why is throw shade a derogatory term? sounds like it would be comfy to have shade thrown at you

Eh, plenty of army men who can't decide if they're gay or not either. If they can hold a gun and pass physical/mental checks then what's the problem? I'd rather have transgenders servicing their country instead of whining on twitter.

What a great man

>Trump bans transgenders from the military to protect them from the horrors of warfare

tell this to an SJW and they won't know what to do

>1% of the USM is trans
>0/3% of national population is trans

more proof that military is for people with brain problems

Cry more.

Shut up Rich

>Laverne Cocks
>top actor
In which universe?

Embarrassing same fag

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

regular dude wants to join the military:
>probably too stupid to do anything else, baby killer, warmongerer

trap wants to join the military:
>brave, serving their country proudly, inspirational

He should have left off the T, I would have respected him more both then and now

is that cum?

>this board hasnt been analy ruptured for 2 years or more
Okay newfag
Yea Im glad you agree its pretty "Sad!"

I'm just here waiting for Chris Evans' inevitable shitfit.