Hometown thread?

hometown thread?

Visby on the island of Gotland.

Not a town

Is it not?

Didn't grow up here, but my place of birth and close to where my mother's family is from.

Living a few thousand km far now.

Get the hell out of Denmark you filthy racist.

Here is where i live now. Overseas territory we may say...

Feels good

Shit you not. I am from Novo mesto, too.

Every one posting cherry picked nice images
Here have a shithole to make you feel better

not remotely a shithole

Looks fine aside from the giant mosque in the middle.

Fucking wack, if you ask me.

>A fucking mosque

No its a horrible city surrounded by all types of scum there are only a select few nice areas to it, just go on goo maps and take it for a spin

i like sheffield desu

Old picture

Hakadal. It's fucking nothing.

Home

at reast it was until I fucked everythang up

More like fucking beautiful.
I'd give my left leg for a chance to live next to a forest.

I come from the most beautiful city in France

pengdiff

literal and actual mosque in the pic mate

Alright, fair enough, the forest is great, but there is no business here. If you live in Hakadal and want to make something of yourself, you have to commute to Oslo every day.

>Mosque

You're officially Muhammads now

H A L A L
A
L
A
L

flag checks out

What the hell, this is the first beige middle eastern town I've ever seen that isn't blown to pieces.

I lived here from when I was 6 to when I was 12, so I guess it's closest I have to a hometown.

it's a dying shithole. more and more businesses and public services are closing down, there's barely anything to do there today. they still have two large factories that the entire town's economy is based around, but one of them is so niche (horseshoe nails) that I have a hard time imagining that it will be around much longer.

population: around 1500. I don't know about the median wage for this place in particular, but for the entire municipality, the median wage is around 1850 euro/month. it's it's pretty far below the national level. actually, the entire province (Dalsland) is among the poorest in the country.