How do you deal with the fact that a lot of people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get...

How do you deal with the fact that a lot of people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get wealthy and fit?

How do you stay on your path when everyone else wants you to fail.

Well?

>people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get wealthy and fit?
what ??

I do it precisely because I enjoy their hatred. I was born in one of the poorest countries on earth to people who were raised in favela conditions. By all accounts my life should have consisted of manual labor and the farthest I should have ever gone is the next town over. My idea of a wild time should have been eating at mcdonald's and fucking an underage prostitute.

And yet here I am, I speak four languages, have traveled the world, am much richer than most people from the United States not even to speak of people from my own country. I can do anything I want and be anything I want and the best part of it all is the hate and envy I get.

I love it, the knowledge that retards like those on Sup Forums are foaming at the mouth at the thought that a dirty ugly spic could be better than them. That despite having been born with more money than me, to better parents than mine, with more opportunities than me and with supposedly better genes than mine that I managed to beat them, it's an elating feeling.

Everyone wants you to fail. This didn't stop Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos from becoming the wealthiest men on earth.

Yes but how do you ignore them and stay on your path?

you literally typed out 42 words meanwhile your enemies made $42k, fucked 42 sluts and got promoted 42 times in same amount of time. the fuck are you doing with your life?

Kek. Another day wasted I guess.

Better get that paranoia treated, lad. Also, why would you even tell people your goals?

You don't?

Based

Of course not. It's also not a good idea when you change your mind too quickly, lose interest in things too fast or tend to not be that good at forming relationships without souring them up before achieving your goals.

It's terrifying to me to know that many people genuinely want me to die after suffering for wanting to achieve more than them.

Especially on Sup Forums.

I think you might be overestimating your worth and/or other people's care, and/or you're taking user's words too literally.

user, I thought you said you were going to leave Sup Forums?

>people literally wish for you to suffer and die because you want to get wealthy and fit

Who are those people? Are they your friends and family or are they people from the internet?

It's true.

I saw a thread on /r9k/ that horrified me. Some /fit/ steroid user and his girlfriend overdosed and nearly died and people were cheering and wishing for them to die. I kno

I know it's only Sup Forums but it was a glimpse into how people actually look at others behind closed doors. They want you to suffer and die if you're just trying to live their life, because you happen to be better.

/r9k/ is just a few hundred people, the most damaged lot on the Internet.

You shouldn't focus so much on the mentally ill minority, lad. 90-95% of the population are normies and they don't want you to die.

>It's terrifying to me to know that many people genuinely want me to die after suffering for wanting to achieve more than them.
What the fuck are you even talking about

But the rest of Sup Forums and the world too for that matter. People seem to hate it if youre richer, stronger, smarter or better than them in any other way.

Maybe they think you're annoying.
I too am getting fit and rich, nothing too special. This post is just a humblebrag. Like a hot girl complaining about dudes checking her out.

I feel like we're getting baited by a Brandon-tier leaf tbx.

It's literally in every person's self interest for you to fail.

If your body is jacked that makes the guy fatter than you look worse and fare worse. Same with being rich or anything else.

Bump.

That's just losers. When I got fit I could notice some hate, but those guys are just really pathetic and funny lmao you gotta hate because my muscles are bigger type of deal.

How do you deal with it? I want to get rich for example but I know some buttblasted poorfag would damage my car or whatever becaus.

Just ignore the haters and find that special someone that want you to win in life.

Her (or his) opinion will be the only one that matters, the rest of the world can juat go fuck themselves

How do you do this? I feel charlatans and snakeoil salesmen everywhere.

Is this pasta?

I wouldn't care too much, just drive a normal mid-size sedan like a toyota camry or honda accord. And for nice cars, park them at good spots and real nice cars should be A to A cars where you drive it back to your garage.

/o/ here

Solutions to hiding your gains if you really care about that

>muscle - wear a hoodie
>money - wear basic stuff, drive a low-key car

You don't have to show people anything that you have, you have it and that's all that matters.

I drink their tears when I succeed. There are new friends at every corner bro. As if I would care about some jealous fucks.

What good is it if I must hide everything I worked hard for?

Fuck em, step over their sad bodies on your way up.

Congratulations bro.
I'm doing something similar this year.
I'm comming out to my parents

My goal is to hide all my cool shit for my girl. Strangers don't need to know how fit or rich I am, only my girl does.

>my girl

Or future girls. Try it out. Get jacked and wear large shirts and hoodies. Drive a decent, new car and don't even talk about money ONCE, just pull the cash/card out of your pocket and be easy.

You don't have to do shit anymore, if you are rich. You can chill everyday. You can go everywhere and you get money for nothing, just by living of your interest. Your kids will be rich too. Who cares?

Knowing my luck ill get rich and a month later a communist revolution will happen and ill be killed by buttmad poors.

Leave me, I deserve to die.

Lmao, there won't be any revolution. Just do it day by day. I should be studying, and you should be making money, but here we are :[

I would just live in a duplex, rent out the other side. Get a decent car and save all your money. If you can't get girls by saving money, you should lift, which is what I'm doing right now.

How are you getting rich btw? I'll be doing real estate investing.

I work a low effort wagie job and save almost all of it. Unfortunately I will never get rich like this, I feel like I need to do something big such as start a business or something.

I try to go to the gym my lifts are okay but my body is subpar. I constantly feel cucked by working hard because I know CHAD could better results with less effort even though I realize it's mostly my coping mechanism.

You get used to that faggotry, i feel bad for attractive people

Start a business, it's the only way you can work 5 hour weeks and make a lot of money

You're thinking about others too much.

>make gains independent of how others are doing
>make money independent of how others are doing

Also, get into real estate sales
>get your license, it costs $1k with courses and the license exam
>start selling houses
>make 50-500k/yr
>save that money
>buy up houses, renovate, then rent them out
>now you got 2 major sources of income

I left college because it was time/money consuming and you only start with 60-100k after 4 years of schooling which is bullshit. I would rather study for a month and start at 50k.

You are right user

He makes this thread literally every day. Just ignore him, he's a pathetic NEET loser and the only place he's going in live is the bottom of a ceiling fan.

I'm not a neet though im a wagie