How can you go from a global superpower empire to a country occupying 2 shitty islands and being a vassal state of the...

How can you go from a global superpower empire to a country occupying 2 shitty islands and being a vassal state of the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXY_I934Vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um, having twit noblemen as your officer corp/political elites.

Every empire falls, user. It's just the way it goes.

Got rekt by WW1

How can you go from the envy of the world to a country occupied almost entirely by niggers and being a vassal state of Israel?

How can you go from the only global superpower to a majority non-white country filled with Mexicans and a nigger as president?

WTF? what are thoses islands close to the Falklands?

They belong to us as well, fucking brits.

>Um, having twit noblemen as your officer corp/political elites.

this.

How can you be biggist super power in world when dad owns Bermuda right off your coast.

Dad could spanot your bum from Bermuda with mucks before you say twin towers.

Most be sad knowing in your life time Bermuda will always be British.

I'm talking about these though

last I checked, everyone in the world still wants to move to america, and failing that, wants to do business with us, and all the business is done in British Pou - no wait, I think that last part is wrong.

Never ever ever in your life time Bermuda be American.

Try 2 world wars, Burger.
Actually try winning a war, Burger. The civil war and independence war doesn't count, because you were fighting yourself.

If we needed it we would take it. Remember that we invaded Grenada without checking with our feeble old grandad first.

We've never been defeated in a war yet, and since we invented the only super weapon in human history, we have guaranteed that we will never be defeated in a war.

>everyone in the world still wants to move to america

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Well I guess that's true with non-whites

>bay of piggu
Cuban farmers kicking the creme de la creme of US military out.
>Korean war
north korean and chinese farmers kicking US out. Resulting in that awkward thing called north korea
>vietnam
Bunch of gook farmers kicking US out resulting in communism
>Iraq
Made a dictatorship in to a shithole with ISIS running rampant
>Afghanistan
Made a shithole into a bombed down shithole with al-quaida still running rampant

That's what you get for trusting the merchant

One Biggist Tax havens on planet were Billions is stored if not Trillions right next to you.

Tropical Tax Free Haven which causes Millions of Americans be homeless and die.

And it will always be British in you life time.

What a perfetic super power not even got the balls of Argentina.

@85503340
>not knowing the meaning of defeat

Being at the center of the two most destructive conflicts in human history will do that to an empire.

By saying sorry

>Being at the center

See, that's your downfall. Thinking that you are the be-all and end-all of humanity. If you had behaved like the tiny insignificant island that you are, you would have been left out of both wars, and we would not have had to come save you in both wars.

This is now thread on how America is cucked by Bermuda

>This is now thread on how America is cucked by Bermuda

Do you have a class assignment to "create a new meme", because this whole Bermuda thing makes no sense to me.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda

. op meant the islands of ireland and great britain, the world doesn't actually care about malvinas. you are acting like a retard in public, stop making us look like imbeciles.

How can you go from a backward agrarian country to a nuclear superpower and then back to a third world shithole in 90 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=BdXY_I934Vw

>and we would not have had to come save you in both wars
And that will be your downfall, the American hero complex.
Nothing lasts forever unfortunately.

One Biggist Tax havens owned by brits is off your coast which is helping cause your 20 Trillion Debt homeless and suicide rates to all go up.

It'seems tropical heaven which will never be American.

Yet cause the death of so many American and takes your money.

Your cucked by the brits right off your coast.

It'seems perfetic

Communism

I can't tell if you are serious or if that classic German humor is just zooming right past me.

A combination of affluence, war and jews.

>Newfoundland and Labrador

I sometimes think they would have been better off it they had chose to remain with the UK during their 1940's referendum... Those people would have a British pound and would have high spending power in Canada. Maybe they wouldn't be as neglected under Britain, either...

argentinians are pretty based when you get past the memes

Maybe you should look it up or read about what bussiness operate from Bermuda.

Look Gdp and gdp per captair here.
They really are cucking you

They're pretty shit tier now, maybe the brits could've saved them.

By losing two world wars