Hahahaha DAE hate wh*Tes xDddddd lol!

>Hahahaha DAE hate wh*Tes xDddddd lol!

What went wrong with this board?

I knew it was a Canadian flag

You.

>a wh*Toid shitpost from Canada

>my wh*Te ass is on fire!!!!

Lol look mom I posted kara BOGA again haha no I wont find a job!

I hope the next leaf PM is half jamaican

Every fucking time

I hope you find a job sometime and stop seeking attention by pretending to be black

So calling out shitposting is abhorrent but larping as another race is normal and adequate?

Were do you work user?

>let me tell you what you're allowed to do on the anonymous vietnamese rice picking blog and what not

no one is larping you butthurt wh*toid we own this place now, go cry to your mom for tendies :DD

>mods keep deleting the threads because it's just repetitive shitposting
>"NO GODS NO MASTERS ALL JANITORS ARE BASTARDS"

Bullshit none of you can post your BLACK hands with timestamp. Black bulls dont shitpost online

I don't have to pretend , wh*Toid l*af

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

Post your BLACK hand with timestamp

>le another day wasted poster is still buttblasted

You're not black.

Blacks aren't the only ones who want gr*ngoids dead you stupid leaf

This is our country and board now wh*teboi

Don't Mexicans and blacks literally hate eachother in the US though?

Fuck off back to wh*te piece of shit

How dear you speak to my black brother like that you wh*te dog KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

lol falling for trolls lmao what a loser

You're wrong.
It's only whitey who wants us to fighty

Ah yes KARA BOGA BROTHERS FOREVER

>Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

the blood of KARA BOGA flows through me wH*te dog

Also don't mexican prison gangs have strong rivalries with BLACK BULL gangs?

That doesn't represent all of them you wh*te dog
We are the devoted soldiers of KARA BOĞA and we will never give up on our BLACK Jihad. bring it on, wh*Te subhumans.

Mate, you've been making these shitty threads day in day out for the past few years -don't deny it, you're obvious- and are one of the most obnoxious, hypocritical cunts around. Get a trip.

FUKING EPIKK MAN FUKC BLACKS 14888 HUAWHITE PRID WORLD WID XXXDDDDDD
NIGGAS BTFO LOL

That's totally false.

>that flag

(You)

>mutt
(You)