Am I a cuck Sup Forums?

Am I a cuck Sup Forums?

My Wife's cousin is a low down heroin addict. She had her kids taken from her so we fostered the eldest because her dad is kill. She's had a fucking shit start in life and we just want to keep her out of the foster roster so she doesn't become her mother v2.0

So yeah literally raising someone else's child.

its family.

father is dead. you're fine, seriously, if this story was true you wouldn't need to ask.

Its fucking true friendo. She's 9 and bright as a button but you can see the damage here and there.

To top it off we found out the wife is pregnant with our first, now we need a bigger house

If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband's brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her.

Deuteronomy 25:5

Basically you have to take care of close family according to the Jesuszombie you guys like.

godspeed you a true Hero saving someone life remember it ..

>Am I a cuck Sup Forums?
If you ask that question you certainly are one.

You're a good man. I have a stepdaughter who's dad is a fucking loser. I love her as if she was my own. I should also explain that her mom is my cousin and we are in a first cousin relationship

That is very noble, but I guess by definition it also makes you a cuck. A respectable one, at least.

>and we just want to keep her
>her

proofs or didn't happen

>taking in family
>cuck
No Limefriend. Unless your wife got shagged by some other guy and had a kid by him, you aren't being cucked.
Raising nieces/nephews as family is in no way cuckoldry. You're doing what's right.

if you have to ask...
but if the kid is a part of your family then it's ok

if you left tomorrow it's not like the kid would be going with you so you're only a cuck if you love the child

It's a blood relative so it isnt cuckoldry. Stop freaking about that Sup Forums.

> citing jewish books
kike

wtf dude

Yeah but she's not genetically his child, so does that not technically make him a cuck?

Its respectable so long as you also have some kids of your own. Not like its your wifes kid so it isn't really being a cûck.

>old testament
It's supposed to be a moral and historical teaching.
Care for your family. And for the sister wife thing, it was common practice to not marry non-virgins.

It's
A) Not a kid born from another man + his wife
B) A blood relative's kid
Ergo, it's not a cuck, it's an adoption.

Fuck sakes Sup Forums, at least learn what the word means before you throw it around like monkeys flinging shit.

No family is family good on you OP

since it's neither your wife's nor your child "my wife's son/daughter" doesn't apply, you're in the clear

Right, my bad. At this point it's more or less just a meme.

It should be the grandparents looking after the kid.

We are both very happy. Life's too short to be miserable. We both went through shitty divorces and our exes are both shitty parents to our respective kids. There are hundreds of millions first cousin marriages in the world. Grow a pair

>Does adoption make you a cuck.

No... Why would you even need this to be stated by pol?

>Canada

>My Wife's cousin is a low down heroin addict. She had her kids taken from her so we fostered the eldest because her dad is kill. She's had a fucking shit start in life and we just want to keep her out of the foster roster so she doesn't become her mother v2.0
It's family. There are very few things more redpilled than taking care of relatives.

in OPs situation he is not a cuck, however adoption can still make you a cuck

People take these memes about cucking and degeneracy too seriously. Adopting a child within your family is not the equivalent of marrying some bar skank and babysitting her mulatto son while she goes out and sucks dick all night.

you are like the farthest thing ever from a cuck.

letting your whore wife walk all over you is one thing, but what you are doing isn't that. you are stepping up to the plate, so that this kid has some chance at a future.

that's admirable as hell, and that kid is going to be eternally grateful. good on you man.

Oy oy

This.

Thank you for that wonderful addition of pure insight into the brain of a vodka goblin. How about you go ahead and spit on your mother for making you yeah?

That means a lot. Thanks yank

Nope, but these cases mostly end with failure.

If the child is White I couldn't say you're a cuck, though you shouldn't marry a woman with a child unless you yourself have had children yourself, otherwise you are in some sense cheating yourself. However, if you have children yourself or have had children, then I see no problem with it. You certainly shouldn't hate the White child for your own stupid retarded choices. If the child is not White you are a cuck beyond reasoning, you are an astronomical, colossal, Giga-Cuck. Perhaps even a Yota-Cuck.

if it's family, and youre doing it for family

you are doing your responsibility and what's right.

all drug addicts should be sterilized

no problem man. keep on keeping on

this is so dumb. the whole "cuck" phenomenon is just a fad and will blow over in a few years. taking care of children who are in dire need of help is a noble thing to do.

just imagine a society where everybody would just abandon and ignore children in need.

you being concerned by this should really be the wake up call that you should stop being brainwashed by a bunch of losers on the internet.

what?