Just got to season 2 pretty kino

Just got to season 2 pretty kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1DQ-g4Wxxk
youtube.com/watch?v=8hDRfNzWikA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*cue laugh track every 5 seconds*

Then you reach season 4 and all goes to shit.

I want Donna to brap on me

Nah its good until eric leaves

proto big bang theory. show is trash

> "We've known each other for 20 years. I was 19, she was like 14. I did her chemistry homework for her," Kutcher, 39, recalled of his costar-turned-wife 20 years ago. "I think I was her first kiss, like, on the show. We have our first kiss memorialized on a TV show!"

> Kutcher went on to dish that Kunis had a teenage crush on him.

>“She has … a diary from when she was a kid where she wrote, 'Oh, this guy's hot,'" Kutcher dished. "She thought I was cute! At first I think she thought that I was good-looking, and then shortly thereafter, I was just annoying to her, because I was like a big brother. It was like, 'He's annoying, because he's always looking out for my best interest."

Do my boys Fez and Hyde stay fresh.

grandma dying episode was one of the worst

>watching that normie show

Only alphas get this show because you never had sex

Season 1's the only kino, friend

Hyde is a huge Gary Stu

Lol no

You're wrong. Id take eric anyday over randy.

>It's a "the adults all get high and sit in the circle" episode
Comfy as fuck

The shark circles the water when they go to California, and they jump it at graduation.

OP is faggot

Spoiler snape kills Eric

>Eric goes to pick up Red at the bar
>Gets drunk with him instead

Such a good episode

>Do my boys Fez and Hyde stay fresh.
Hyde turns into a bitch and Fez loses all his charm once he starts fucking models.

Does jackie ever lose the title as best girl?

Literally the comfiest of shows

My favorite episode is the one Eric catches Red and Kitty in bed

Lost it on the first episode

OP here just finished watching the one with Laurie and the teacher. Pretty funny.

lemme fill you in on something only true patricians will understand

Eric X Jackie is the BEST ship

Literally this. Everyone I knew used to ship Hyde and Donna but Jackie and Eric would have been perfect.

How?

MY EYE!

>a guy looking for a traditional girl to marry and settle down with
>goes after the tumblr feminist tomboy
>a princess girl who wants to be treated like a lady
>goes after a manslut, dark chocolate manslut, and rockerdouche

they were a match made in heaven but instead both of them wanted to change their partners to fit that ideal image instead of trying it with the one who was already there

hell even the few Jackie and Eric alone moments were sweet and edging on romantic when they got over the "I hate you for no reason" trope

>suddenly chong

Nani

Season 1 & 2 are pretty solid, it slowly goes downhill after that

The last few seasons are retarded, Hyde's dad is Black somehow & Eric leaves

That Dine and Dash episode was amazing.

BACKGROUND OF OPENING SEQUENCE HAS MODERN CARS

HANGING OUT

DOWN THE STREET

THE SAME OLD THING

WE DID LAST WEEK

great show

UP THE ROAD

HANGING OUT
ON Sup Forums
THE SAME OLD THING
WE DID LAST WEEK

NOT A THING TO DO
BUT REPLY TO YOU

WE'RE NOT ALRIGHT
WE'RE NOT ALRIGHT

HELLO GREEN OVAL

What is this?

>Hello, mother? This is your son, Eric. I am
not feeling well.

I hate this because it works

fuck donna

Fuck she's even in a Red-esque outfit in that pic

Why did I click on this?

She often was

she shares some traits with kitty, what with being annoying and all.

Kitty is literally everything Donna hates about women

what the fuck

Doesn't make sense. Red was CONSTANTLY telling him what he wanted from Eric (quit being a lazy dumbass). If Eric really wanted Red's love, he knew exactly what he needed to do, but instead he smoked weed.

And Kelso was actually smart before he started smoking. Hyde ruined all of their lives.

Rate characters from best to worse (only including the gang, Erics parents, Donnas parent and Randy.

Me thinks it goes:
>Midge
>Red
>Bob
>Hyde
>Jackie
>Kelloggs
>Eric
>Kitty
>Donna
>Fez

Fuck Fez.

Forgot Randy, hes above Donna.

He was fucking his teacher, user.

>Red
>Jackie
>Eric
>Kitty
>Leo
>Jackies Dad
>Midge
>Pam
>Erics sister
>WB
>Fez
>Kelso
>Brooke
>Randy
>Hyde
>Donna

>fuck fez
>hating the second best character next to hyde

how can one have this much shit taste

Hey guys.

>Lol different skin colour, lol virgin.
So much depth to this character.

>Fuck Fez.
t. Red

OH KITTY

youtube.com/watch?v=q1DQ-g4Wxxk

Oh fuck I remember that. What episode was that again?

>Red
[THEPOWERGAPOFALLPOWERGAPS]
>Hyde
>Jackie
[MINOR POWER GAP]
>Leo
>Fez
[POWER GAP TO END ALL POWER GAPS]
>Kitty
>Eric
>Midge
>Bob
>Donna
>Randy

I cant think of a single more reddit character than Hyde

Forgot Kelso. He's with Leo and Fez

I still like JackiexHyde but I always wondered why Eric and Jackie never had a real relationship what with how much Red liked her and saw her as a pseudo-daughter at times. Seems like it would have been interesting.

I think thats the reason, JackieXEric wouldve been TOO perfect, it would take a death or something way out of that shows range in order to kill that if it ever came up so there would be no way to write it if they just wanted it for a season but not the final pairing of the show which they probably wanted to be donna and eric

both of erics parents like jackie since jackie can cook with kitty and do dude shit that eric usually has no interest in with red
eric probably wouldnt have much with her parents but with his personality I doubt he would ever be able to do anything bad to jackie which would rock the boat in their relationship unlike hyde and kelso who have specific character flaws that dont mix well with jackies personality

its literally TOO perfect for the show because it only has one direction to lead the show where characters that ARENT perfect for eachother have better story telling
Eric is a character looking to please and Jackie is a character who wants to be treated like a princess and putting them together leads to a dead end while putting eric with donna an insatiable non-traditional woman who is looking for a future outside of family and jackie the "princess" being with characters who are SOOO far away from "price charming" but still trying to make it work can actually drive a story

cant write stuff that gives you no way out if the fans arent liking it

Best episode was when Eric visited Kitty's work for career day btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hDRfNzWikA
This scene was pure sitcom-kino, i still think about it pretty frequently to this day

I think Jackie and Hyde had a lot of good development because they were so far away from each other's "ideal" and I still feel like Hyde cheating and the whole breakup was OOC and just because they got bored of it but I do think in the end they would never have worked as married adults. It's interesting because they can always come up with conflicts for the two but after all the development has happened and run dry it just seems redundant and kills the entire appeal of the pair.

I do think Jackie and Eric were too "easy" as in too perfect and no conflict after a short while obvious endgame so the show didn't bother with developing it. Was weird that they didn't though.

meant for

I think the cheating was pretty spot on for a character like that

usually flakey kinda guys sabotage themselves in their relationships in order to keep a sort of solitude and bring themselves down when things go "too well"
Hyde is the kinda guy who just cant ever let himself be happy due to his personal issues and how that relationship ended really reflects that unspoken part of his character trope that most people dont bother to think about

I dont actually think its weird that they didnt do anything with eric and jackie because its too hard to write the end of that relationship, it either has too end with one of them being OOC or something too heavy for such a lighthearted show and so instead they left it to maybe two scenes and then never again

I really dug the scene where erics trying on his wedding tux and jackie just decides to put on the dress for fun

Well Eric could always just randomly move to Africa

>implying both of those cheesy lovey dovey fucks wouldnt make long distance work

donnas a skank which is why she needed to hop on the new guys dick as soon as eric was gone, jackie is a onetruelove kinda girl

The self-sabotage does seem like it's something a guy LIKE Hyde would do but Hyde himself really did love Jackie and she brought out the "sappy" part of him that wants her love or just love in general. I guess you could look at it as him never developing past his issues, but I personally felt the whole point of his development with Jackie was getting past that and the show just said fuck it and didn't commit and then just randomly dropped it. I mean, he was the guy who was giving Kelso shit for cheating on Jackie and wanting to dump her a week after they had sex for the first time. As fedoracore as Hyde was, he never struck me as someone who would do something like that to the girl he loves so I still feel like it was shitty and OOC. His facade that he wears wouldn't think twice about that, but the "real" side of him would think that's shitty. He even punched a guy out just for calling her a bitch and that's back when he wasn't even inlove with her.

but yes, the little JackiexEric hint type scenes they did have were great.

wasnt he krunk as fuck when he did that though?
that is probably what would tip him over the edge when sober he wouldnt
it just fits his trope and was an alright way to end that relationship without really skrewing with either character
but I guess were both reading too much into it, I doubt the writers were really thinking about it and just doing what they could to move the story along

probably when red gets laid off

>Hyde turned out a scientologist

Not that surprising I suppose.

I think he was drunk now that I remember. I agree it fits his trope, I just felt that they were doing something deeper than they probably were even though I don't think it was THAT deep just kind of obvious reason why they developed them together. I agree the writers probably stopped caring and I'm expecting too much and reading too much into some things.

>it's a "the adults go to a wifeswapping party" episode

What I wouldn't do to get Kitty's keys.

I'll never see this show the same again.

Not using
>NOT A THING TO DO
>I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU

>those special brownies

Wrong. Red has on multiple occasions said said how much faith and respect he has for Eric over his sister. He even told him that it's a given that he loves him.

He had just opened the beer. Not drunk in the slightest.

Easy
>Donna dates Hyde. Eric gets upset due to residual feelings. Jackie gets upset at eric
Theres your drama. She is always next door flaunting hyde. Also donna should have dated kelso

> show dies because Erick goes away to do Spider-Man movie
> movie then gets kill because Sony
> show also dies

I hate Sony

why did they have babyface play a villain anyway

Holy shit I feel fucking old.

Watching reruns of this after school with my brother and sister was max comfy.

Mine still is the panty episode. ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A GOD!!!

charisma

That movie basically killed Topher Grace's career lmao. Literally haven't seen him anything since then

gib giantess tomboy redhead gf

He was a fine villain, too bad the movie split its time terribly between 3 instead of just focusing on one while setting up a second for the next film.