youtube.com/watch?v=fVFlipgTLDo
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/GK4lD3Uf8_o?t=211
youtube.com/watch?v=yBZYRl90bos
welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
youtube.com/watch?v=sJLQfOQbtyE
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cowboy-song-ii/n9939
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cooper was kind of a dick when he was younger.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVFlipgTLDo

Russolini is Judy?

Part 12 - "Let's Rock"

Is /ourguy/ coming back?

DERN A CUTE

david lunch lol

>Rewatching the episodes
>It's episode 8 again

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

GLAD HAND

>/ourguy/
this one

Ladies and Gentlemen, the roudhouse is proud to present..

youtu.be/GK4lD3Uf8_o?t=211

i'd like to beat her beat if ya know what I mean

"Imagine these grapes are your balls!"

Is he /ourguy/?

I've been rewatching Twin Peaks with a buddy of mine who is watching it for the first time. We're almost done Season 2 and I'm wondering if I should show him the original cut, the way Lynch intended it to be viewed, or the Q2 edit, which doubles the movie in length and gives it more scenes with the original cast.

Is he /ourguy/?

Imagine how hard it'll be to discuss anything here if Judy or Bowie appear in the show.

>the way Lynch intended
obviously

Mairzy doats And dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?

Yes! Mairzy doats And Dozy Doats
And liddle lamzy divey

If the words sound queer and funny to your ear,
A little bit jumbled and jivey,
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats
And little lambs eat ivy"

Oh! mairzy doats and dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you - oo?

she's quite attractive

the most bullshit thing about this entire show is how much lara flynn boyle fucked things up.

because she was fucking kyle maclachlan off of the set, she denied us the /otp/ of audrey + coop in the show. to make up for it they had to introduce shallow, underdeveloped romantic interests for both characters that added very little to the show (annie still based tho). afterwards those tossed-in characters got tossed out and never show up again.

on top of that, she doesnt even join the cast in fwwm so they have to recast one of the main characters from the original show for that movie.

and then in one final fuck you to everybody she got her face mashed up so that even if she wanted to rejoin the cast in the return, nobody would want to see that shit

fuck her

Whats the importance of cherry pie to the Mitchums?

No because he at least has a cutie that comes by and rapes him from time to time

dougie get friend

youtube.com/watch?v=yBZYRl90bos

he is autist
he is violent
he likes to hear about them fucking

Rate my set up.

does this song confirm that cooper never gets his mind back?

I hope so. I was more interested in that mystery than in who killed Laura. If trips, he comes back.

Way to fuck that up, dude.

Reminder Kyle confirmed that Cooper gets his mind back in an interview.

>“There are three characters that I play in Twin Peaks. Actually four, but the fourth is only seen for a very short period of time, so we’ll say three. Each character is very distinct, very specific and quite different from the other. And the way I found each of those was a process. So for let’s say the evil doppelgänger, much of that character came from the physical presentation, and how we created the look of that guy. But also inside —not that he’s not human— but he’s almost inhuman, lacking any remorse whatsoever. That was difficult for me to get to, but you just have to think of yourself as a shark in the water.

>The other character of Dougie is almost a blank canvas, he’s almost a newborn in the body of a grown-up person. And that process was more about discovering the world as if seeing it for the first time. So there’s an innocence there, and there’s a sense of timing that is different than what you or I might experience in the world. Things take much longer to explore and experience, and David gave me the freedom to be able to find that.

>And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

Naomi Watts son

:3

Hes talking about Dougie. Besides there are only 4 episodes left

No sauce with those nuggets?

He talks Dougie before though.

Listen to me carefully. I’ve been to one of their meetings. It was above a convenience store.

You'll see.

but there's 7 left

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/

Thanks for the link, friend.

>Kyle doing his retarded Dougie style acting in The Hidden

I know it'll be fucking great.

Kyle mentioned this movie in an interview recently and said the character is similar to Dougie.
Is it good?

He already played sane Cooper in episodes 1 and 2
Could be talking about that

yezzz

pls respond

Anybody got any ideas? Or do they just love cherry pie?

there is zero chance of bowie appearing, dude was dead before filming even started

False. Died after the log lady in fact.

He died a couple months after filming started.

How is Kyle Maclachlan such a god damned legend?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJLQfOQbtyE

Bowie won't appear. But Judy will, played by Monica Bellucci.

Screencap this.

Wasn't that the episode where Sinead O'Cueball ripped up a picture of JP2?

That fucking Irish cunt.

Filming started September 2015 and he passed away in January 2016. There's at least a couple month period where he would have been physically capable to act.

>Got a light?

Life's not fair bros. We should have heard it from him. He said he'd tell us.

I believe it. Lynch has good taste in womyn.

what would have happened if somebody gave him a light

screw you blackman

then hes got a light

JP2 was a pedo apologist. She was just trying to raise the alarm.

Oh I get it now. Because of the fire.

Jim Belushi had a dream where Dougie brought them cherry pie and was their friend

From what I can gather so far as I'm only halfway through watching, he plays an FBI agent which is actually an alien. It seems alright so far, a fun flick

No shit dude, but what is the importance of the pie itself? Why is it a symbol of friendship to them?

Weird that he still wanted to kill him right after his dream though.

Show him Fire Walk With Me, then you may show him The Missing Pieces. The flow is kinda better separated, otherwise it really drags.

Still, the angel scene with the Haywards shouldn't have been removed from the film, IMO

He had to think it over. Let it stew.
He was probably thinking about it the entire way to the desert.

FWWM Donna is best Donna

>JP2
?

Its just an allusion to the early show. Its just because it was in his dream, it didn't symbolize anything

A CANDY COLORED CLOWN THEY CALL THE SANDMAN

Bit of flip humour to break the tension. It serves as importance to cooper. Plus if the pie was in the box that also means his dream is true and that he's also getting a 30m check.

dougie saw mike and the red room immediately before his meeting with the brothers, and it led him into a pie shop

all you can assume is that he asked for a cherry pie in the shop one way or another (because coop loves cherry pie)

the jim belushi brother had a dream where coop brought a box with a cherry pie in it, and if he did then they would not be able to kill coop (because they would get the $30 million immediately after)

Pope john paul II

C'mon, heathen.

fire walks with him

He could have had his a turtle with the number 3 painted on it's back or a half thawed Michelina's fettucine dinner. The point is that it was a very incongruous item he had seen in a dream, and that if that was what was in the box, it meant his dream was "true", or at least more than a dream. It doesn't matter that it was a pie. It's not about the pie.

JP2 made me think Jurassic Park 2 at first desu

i agree, moira should have been donna from the start, the show would have been better in every way for it

Of fucking course the show would've been a lot better if fucking Donna didn't look like she were about to cry every goddamn second

what

why

How much shitposting would occur if Judy appeared?

"WE

ARE

GOING TO TALK

ABOUT JUDY"

It would last 3 years

this kills the /tpg/

It'll be a million times worse than when one of the episodes cut to Buenos Aires for a few seconds. I'm with one of the guys above that I think Monica Bellucci is playing Judy.

Need more proof that Laura is best girl?

Sheryl Lee's son...

Anyone here actually read Moonchild? Finishing up Secret History now and considering giving it a try next for the sake of understanding some of the inspirations, but the fact that it was written by Crowley gives me pause.

Do you think she's responsible for his Lynch-like hair? Is she obsessed? Is he Lynch's kid?

Speaking of, do you think /tpg/ has produced any enduring memes?

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cowboy-song-ii/n9939

Kyle has a great voice.

...Meanwhile, Naomi Watts' son.

He looks like my sister-in-law.

His face says "James" but his hair says "mom told me it was Lynch".