What is Sup Forums's opinion on YourMovieSucks?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on YourMovieSucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MRZbch9NmQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never releases anything (outside of "quickie" reviews) but still gets $3k monthly through patreon

ANOMALISA WAS SHIT

Because of furry disposable income. They'll keep any member of the community afloat.

A retard who doesn't watch any movies made before 1970, but still thinks his opinions on movies matter.

Also, a dog fucker.

when he makes fun of movies it's good
but his taste is pretty fucking pretentious most of the time.

I thought the cool cat shit was parody to piss of derek savage. Is he really a furry?

I'm sure writing the scripts, getting all the clips, and editing the jokes takes a lot of time and effort, but you'd think he would prioritize making higher quality videos when strangers are giving him thousands of dollars a month to make them.

Plus, he rated Rick and Morty a 10 and gave Silence of the Lambs, The Exorcist, and Apocalypse Now 6s.

>Is he really a furry?

Somebody post him saying that he doesn't like "old movies" and how new movies are automatically better.

This
I also heard he fucks dogs or at least defends dog fuckers.
Very disturbing

Did he fucking finish his synchocht... whatever the name movie analysis yet? That's when I stopped watching him.

>No more Adum and Merk

Living hurts.

Is this Adam the animal lover from YourMovieSucks.org?

>But what if the dog consents tho?

Yeah, came out a couple weeks ago

youtu.be/MRZbch9NmQQ

Makes 3k off patreon so he can fuck off and do playthroughs like it's still 2011. Dude needs to fuck off, being edgy as shit in your critism doesn't make you good or unique.

Jesus Christ what a pleb

He also gave ROTJ a 7 and A new hope a 6

He's legit good at nitpicking and video editing. I've enjoyed some of longer and more elaborate videos because of that, like the Unfriended one.
His opinion pieces are not so good, often comes off as contrarian for the sake of it.
His gaming videos are absolute garbage.

How old is this guy? He has a early 2000's look and feel.

>I edit YouTube videos so I'm expert and I know more than Hollywood professionals

Channel lost all the appeal after Mark left

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

if we zoom out the picture gets progressively worse until it's just a mosaic reading THE ARISTOCRATS

He's an oldfag

>you can't say "sucking a dog's dick is wrong but eating an animal isn't"
WHAT THE FUCK

On a side note, he sounds way too much like Richard Spencer. Play a Spencer video at the same time as a YMS video, it's creepy.