Why don't you like her Sup Forums?

Why don't you like her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/its-hard-being-beautiful-according-to-charlize-theron-20160406-gnzmd3.html
youtu.be/WnYkpX-LoL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's incredibly unrealistic that a chick like her can beat up several russian agents.

Muh powerful feminism

I dont like her, I love her

REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH

This. It's the equivalent to watching some Saturday morning cartoon.

Because I don't have an MRF gf

Because I tried to say hi to her at a soulcycle class and she rolled her eyes and told me to fuck off

Someday I'll make her my future ex-wife.

she hasn't been attractive since i saw these pictures.

I don't like any women to be perfectly honest

They're nothing but whores, cheats, liars and want nothing more than to steal all your money

i love charlize though

I like her. Better with the head shaved though. She looks too much like a human this way.

Would it be more realistic if it was a small chick? She's pretty beastly huge for a lady. Plus, to all appearances, this takes place in Borne universe, it's already been established Elite Skillz trump strength in a fight every day of the week in that reality.

i just realized the kid has pink ballerina shoes on.

GUT UN THE FOUKUN KURR YOO DURTY KAFFIR MUN

Das dem fly ass new jordans you finna lookin to catch my fade bitch?

I think those are crocs.

i honestly liked her...but cucking your own genetics is worse than race mixing

Why do I feel like I have a chance with her?

baka.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/its-hard-being-beautiful-according-to-charlize-theron-20160406-gnzmd3.html

First time seeing em, but I'll give her benefit of the doubt. Kids can be absolute goddamn nightmares at that age if they're in the wrong sort of mood. All anybody ever sees is the meltdown that makes you look like a horrible parent. Nobody's there for the six hour temper tantrum about some toy his sister threw out the car window, or the icecream you wouldn't let him have for breakfast, that leads up to said meltdown.

Doesn't mean I don't love my kids or OK with any sort of physical abuse... but I totally get how you can find yourself dragging a kid by his wrist while he goes limp or fights you tooth and nail.

because she's an empty character pandering to women and leftists

i know everyone is going to 'hurr Sup Forums' me but i actually dont mind competent or even strong female characters if they're given a reasonable backstory, explanation for their strength and it's portrayed in a reasonable way.

Hollywood frequently misinterprets 'strong' as 'a cunt with a chip on her shoulder' which from the trailer is all she seems to be.

I liked Sarah Connor because the actress looked fairly good for the part, was acted well and most of her strength came from a reasonable source (guns, love for her child) and the only people she beat up were fat middle aged dudes in the asylum

Have you ever wondered that you just naturally think strong women are cunts?

No, because as i said, there are strong female characters that i have liked

Often though a 'strong woman' s 'strength' is delivered via quippy one liners putting men down and trying to dominate or put down others, wheras quite frequently a mans strength is shown in myriad ways, such as being a leader, or being selfess etc.

I respected the dudes from Band of Brothers a whole bunch not because they were supreme elite soldiers who could fight hand to hand and make snarky one liners, but because of their character, the way they looked out for each other, how they led each other etc.

I liked Ripley in Aliens because she was intelligent, effective at her job etc, but didn't need to say things like 'psssh, useless men on my ship' and she didnt do ninja flips and kick the alien in the face.

>She's pretty beastly huge for a lady
>beastly huge

I don't know why, I think she's fucking great youtu.be/WnYkpX-LoL4

>Would it be more realistic if it was a small chick? She's pretty beastly huge for a lady. Plus, to all appearances, this takes place in Borne universe, it's already been established Elite Skillz trump strength in a fight every day of the week in that reality.

more like the Kick-Ass universe

>user literally fucking details a well done female protagonist and why he likes her
>HUR DUR YOURE FUCKING SEXIST
>pic related is your room

I like her.
She's hot.

>le SJW boogeyman

>Filthy Frank

Go back to the youtube comment section, kiddo.

For a lady, I said. Not beastly huge for a beastly beast.

Good post.

I do like her. She's beautiful.

I'm excited for Atomic Blonde too. Charlize is great, John Goodman is great, and she's going to have a Lesbian scene with Sofia Boutella which should be pretty hot. Plus, the movie is written to have a female lead and is original. She didn't hijack a franchise with a male lead.

Isn't this what Sup Forums wanted?

At first I hate Yolandi. Now she is all I think about

Shes slowly turning him into a girl.

>Isn't this what Sup Forums wanted?

Euron V sandsneks was what Sup Forums wanted

Sup Forums doesn't know what whats
But I share your sentiments user, I love Charlize and I'll go see Atomic Blonde in theatres
A late-Cold War retro spy movie boom would be great

I'll watch any film where Russians get killed. Don't care who the cleanser is.

READY
READY FOR ACTION

shes mines back off, nice dubs tho

>unrealistic
>Saturday morning cartoon

What the fuck that's gross, why would you even post that.

This
Something about her is very attractive and she's always enjoyable in movies. She almost carried 1000 ways to die in the west.

Cause the movie is boring as fuck.

She comes off as a cold bitch

pls dont bully gabi

she only fights 55-kg japanese grandmas because nobody her size exists

Ugly and cant act

she doesn't have an oled or 4k laser projector

>girls don't find me sexually attractive

I'm not a fan of her acting, but if you genuinely find her to be ugly then you're most definitely a self-loathing pedophile.

Actions films have been boring since everyone uses martial arts where nobody hits each other, or everything is just CGI

I watched From Russia With Love and the train fight with the Spectre agent was 1000x more exciting than these robotic Jason Bourne style shit. The only time that style was good was in the Matrix because they literally download kung fu to their heads

PUT DOWN THE GUN

I don't know about him, but women find my attractive and it makes no difference. In fact I've seen them close up and honestly when they aren't fucking you they are horrible human beings and not equal to men

>No POV views staring up at her spread cheeks as she squats triumphantly over your face
That is why

Didn't she kill her dad?

PUT THE GUN DOWN CHARLIZE

>gross

user I ...

It's a movie pandering to fat white ladies aging past their prime.

Why you would even bother getting worked up over a movie so clearly outside your demographic is beyond me.

It's fun to pretend on the internet.

Because she's fucking mental in real life. A crazy cat lady.

>yells and slaps her adopted niglet son for not wanting to go to ballet class and dress up like a princess

crikey.

It's her secret Afrikaner revenge on the kaffirs

IMAGINE

Bad actress and overrated when you compare her to other Hollywood women

ugly granny face.

Charlize "Empty my 9 on the Welfare Line" Theron
Charlize "One man Klan" Theron
Charlize "Nigger Grave Digger" Theron
Charlize "The Number One Authority On Killing Minorities" Theron
Charlize "No Darky Malarky" Theron
Charlize "White Future, Bright Future" Theron
Charlize "If they're dark, I'll leave a mark" Theron
Charlize "If he's black, break his back" Theron
Charlize "Put every nig in the brig" Theron
Charlize "Hang that nigger from the pillar" Theron
Charlize "If it's Black i'll ship it back" Theron

>She has had a great career since like 17-20 years back. Famous, respected hollywood actress.
>She used to be a 10/10 up until a few years ago.
>Still not able to keep a man/woman or have babies of her own. Not even Seth Mcfarlane.

Has there ever been a bigger red flag?

because Salt already exists

I can't believe her superior genes won't be passed down, makes me fucking sick.And I ain't even white!

>those tits

>Boer
>superior genes
The Eternal Fleming is a parasite

Why did they hire an actress with black hair to play Atomic Blonde?

i can't imagine someone periodically browsing Sup Forums and having kids at the same time

specially fucking Sup Forums

And I can't understand this mentality
Hundreds if not thousands of people visit this board on a regular basis, you like they're all identical to you?

i mean that having kids seems like something that would make you happy and take much of your time