How upset were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX8BmTPzf9E
youtube.com/watch?v=3IvLiGKviOw
youtube.com/watch?v=bLRO6zisV7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop reminding us of this atrocity.

I got used to it after awhile.

Willis from America is the true cancer of that movie. Fuck you Willis.

Literally the best thing about the movie, the only thing that comes close is when Smashmouth plays later on.

my dad took me to see the movie
i wanted to apologize to him for years
i have no idea what he thought of it

I actually liked that show

MEANWHILE IN BIZARRO Sup Forums

Why did you post a blank image, op?

Not at all.
I still don't understand the problem, it was just a short.
Also, As a kid, I remember actually enjoying the show.

I watched the movies for the first time in Japanese from Sup Forums marathon of Digimon so I wasn't exposed to this until like a year after. I have no real feelings about it.

They actually somehow managed to get Joshua Seth back for Tri.

Not that it matters, because TK, Kari, Matt, and Joe are all getting new voices.

They shouldn't have the same VA for the human characters.

I was more confused than anything.

>Actually watching the dub of Digimon
I bet you like Power Rangers too.

>GOAT Soundtrack
>You fucking chose Smashmouth
I'm embarrassed for you

Hey, just be glad any of the chosen children VAs are coming back for the dub. The Japanese version replaced ALL of them, even though the seiyuu for Taichi and Yamato had been back for their cameos in Xros Wars and AiM is on-board anyways for the music.

ITS BEEN

I'm all nostalgia'd about it. Wish I could say something terrible but I love the shit out of it.

>you didn't have to read it so well

About as upset as I was when I saw this fucking thread again

Speaking of music, while getting the original dub actors would be cool, there's no real reason for them to not just use the Japanese music but dubbed for the movie, right?
Like, if they aren't going to remix the dub themes and are just going to make new, but shitty, imitations of the old music, they might as well just use the original, right?

Seriously, who thought this was a good idea?

Not the Digimon tie in, I mean Angela Anaconda existing.

Angela Anaconda was produced by the daughter of a 4Kids executive.

But Saban did the Digimon dub.

I wish they died sooner then, what a fucking disgusting company.

>A company that makes dumb dubs for dumb kid's anime aimed at dumb kids

What an atrocity. Surely the artistic vision of Ash catching them all is ruined.

nanette a cutie

ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME
Unironically my favorite song

ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME.

Goat TV show

youtube.com/watch?v=BX8BmTPzf9E

i've seen the digimon movie so many times that i feel like i watched the actual show and now i can't remember if i have or haven't

Can you think of Mimi becoming a princess or Yamato and Taichi fighting each other?

>Literally kill yourself

Reminder that Angela Anaconda is anti-Québécois propaganda.

The new theme should be an EDM remix of the digirap, to be quite honest family.

youtube.com/watch?v=3IvLiGKviOw

It basically is and it takes way to fucking long to build up.

Is there a high quality image of Angelamon's head? I need it for reasons

Wow, that was remarkably mediocre.

I did not give a fuck because I knew it was joke and I did not take it with face value....

I only came into this thread to post this, and you beat me to it.

Fuck you.

I like to imagine that Angela was a distant cousin of Pam from Archer given how they acted similar.

As a child, with no shame or understanding of artistic decisions or entertainment critiquing, this bit made me cringe and embarrassed that I was present to see it.

What fresh hell is this?

The theatrical release of the Digimon Movie had an Anna Anaconda prologue. It was a special kind of awful.

Since Saban is long gone the dub might actually be good. As long as there's no censoring.

Oh.

Well, can't live with this knowledge; killing myself now. It's been real, fellow Anons. See you in Hell.

>mfw Tentomon's VA is back

I still don't understand Angela Anaconda, I was thinking about it the other day. Like it was likely an objectively horrible show but I watched it pretty often and I think I enjoyed it as a kid. There was something about it that clearly had appeal.

I still have the DVD and you can't skip past this shit.

I reject that reality and substitute my own.
youtube.com/watch?v=bLRO6zisV7w

"The Impression That I Get" is what plays in that scene, not "One Week".

10/10.

This must be how parents felt when they took their kids to the Pokemon movie as well. The whole premise and setting of the anime is really retarded if you don't have the context of the games their based off of.

I recently restarted watching Indigo league, and I had forgotten about the episode where Ash catches Caterpie. There's like a two minute sequence where Pikachu and Caterpie are just shouting at the moon.

>There's like a two minute sequence where Pikachu and Caterpie are just shouting at the moon.
It's a touching moment you swine. Caterpie shares his dream of evolution. You can hear his desperation in every Urruurrurruuuh

The cartoon I got from a conceptual point of view, but it simply didn't work in any way.

The animation style looked ugly at best.

But first and foremost the problem of the cartoon was Angela herself. She was horrible.

Devoting the show to her revenge fantasies was an absolute waste of time, because nobody wanted her to get away with it. She didn't deserve validation.

I never understood how Angela of all the cartoons on Kablam got a full blown show. Life with Loopy did the flat style better and it could be funny at times.

Was probably cheap, or something.

Further proof that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own IP or create anything.

>Smashmouth
>Not Bare naked ladies' one week
To this day I treat One Week as an official Digimon theme song.

Angela wasn't on Kablaam was it? I thought it was on Disney. Anyway, the only good segments of Kablaam were Promethius and Bob, and The Offbeats and neither would have made a good show.

>He didn't like Action League Now
shit taste

I remember, I was a teenager when the Pokemon movie came out. It was awkward for me to go there, but I went to see it anyway, and there were tons of kids around with their dads usually. And I tell you, whenever I watched at someone's dad during the movie itself, he was dozing off.

A lot, since Angelamon would be the name of her first form. You can't be a digimon and not have mon at end of your name, only have it after one digivolution, that's fucking dumb.
And why would she digivolve into something that resembles the human from the show, not a digimon?
Goddammit, get it right, you fucking canadian twats.

You went there as a teen? Yikes. I was just the right age for Pokemon when that movie came out, 8 years old. I fell out of Pokemon before I was a teenager. Back in to it super hard now, looking forward to sun and moon.

Same

Oh hey it's my favorite character, offensive outdated stereo type!