Is there a cause for the rise of autism and Asperger's in this country? Is it chemicals in the water?

Is there a cause for the rise of autism and Asperger's in this country? Is it chemicals in the water?

Or is it just that we've taken what used ot be considered retardation and correctly classified it?

ahhahahahahah

People having kids in their late 30s.

The reason for the increasing numbers of reported cases of autism/Asperger's is simply due to the definition of the two conditions becoming much broader in recent times, nothing more, nothing less.

because what people used to call weird kids are now called spergs

But why? So, pharmaceutical companies could make more money?

I seriously think its the food and water. We're also the first generation of humans ever to be exposed to this much technology and media. Humans have never lived like this before, and we're essentially guinea pigs.

>The rise of autism
Has been caused by the change of definitions

> Is it chemicals in the water?
Not that I know of but it should be daily news if anything besides H2O salt, other natural shit shows up in a sample

As far as I know, autism does not require any sort of drug to be kept in check.

TRÁS A INSULINA QUE O GORDÃO TÁ DELIRANDO
AEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how can a soul be "aroused" in the first place?
sexual desire is tied to the flesh, not to the spirit
fucking tard holy shit just burn this piece of filth

And people remain in denial about the toxins we ingest everyday and how they effect everything from Cancer to Depression to infertility.

This is why hedonism is the only logical life choice.

When is the septic shock going to kick in and end his misery?

>how they effect everything

Isn't his "vagina" rotting yet?

Everyone said he'd be dead by now.

1. Young men not dying off by the thousands in wars
2. Child mortality rates plummeting.
3. Women having children later in life
4. Better diagnosis
5. More media coverage
>Is it chemicals in the water?
Find a study?

Worst tranny ever.

Second worst is a guy I went to college with.

It's because society is shit. Half these autistic manchildren would have developed properly they just got fucked over by well meaning imbeciles who spawned them.

it totally is the food.
the problem in the US is companies like Monsanto who have fucked up agricultural methods.

basically they sell shitty veggies with no minerals in it.

minerals in every food serve brain function.
the baby that grows in the belly needs an extra dose of minerals and vitamins. if it doesn't get these nutrients it will have autism and other mental problems. this is the worst fate because then life will be full of problems nobody asked for in the first place.

you can't be properly nutrified today if you don't take supplements. personally, I take supplements every single day now.

wheat, barley, rye and oats are also said to cause autism if the mother eats only that. it's linked to the gluten which the human body is not able to digest properly.

Actually I think the millions of young men who died off in the World Wars dug a demographic hole that Western civilization never got out of, and set the stage for the current Islamization of Europe.

Fuck knows Pink Floyd got three albums out of it because Roger Waters' father was killed, and the UK turned into a feminist culture.

Chris life is probably the only work of performance art I have ever respected.

We just catch it more now via social sciences, and instead of forcing these people to adapt to society, the state and their mothers feed them.

lol yes its all a plan bt the pharmaceutical companies and jews.

>sexual desire is tied to the flesh, not to the spirit

you can be attracted to somebody's character/soul and that helps sexual arousing too. it goes hand in hand.

Murcans have way more resources than they'll ever need. Thus they don't work like God said we should. They don't earn food by the sweat of their brow until they return to the ground. They just have shit. So retards survive and thrive.

He's hanging on by his autism alone

And reproduce. This stuff is genetic. This isn't about how you're raised.

There's not really drugs for autism. The reality is that all of the slightly off people from before would probably be on the spectrum now.

Better detection, a culture of ""acceptance"" and millions of middle English (or American) parents refusing to take responsibility for their failings (cf. dyslexia, AD(H)D etc.).

Chris Chan would always have been diagnosed with something but we're getting a lot more slightly weird, shy, stupid or hyperactive kids being diagnosed with serious mental disorders to placate the parents and prevent the schools from teaching/punishing them.

this.

Someone should really put him out of his misery

I've always thought this guy was a troll and this video makes me feel like he is even more.

Is he the ultimate troll?

>Not that I know of but it should be daily news if anything besides H2O salt, other natural shit shows up in a sample

there's estrogen in the water

A correlation between autism and a mutation in the NR4A1 gene which affects the body's ability to process folic acid, a fundamental vitamin for the development of the brain and nervous system. People with this mutation are also far more susceptible to irritable bowel syndrome along with a myriad of other chronic problems.

The thing is it wasn't until 1999 that the FDA mandated that Folic Acid be put in all processed foods and some claim that it was around this time that cases of autism started to skyrocket.

Mass marketing television aimed at children.

TV used to have the idiot box stigma for a reason. Nowadays you don't even have to wait for your kids show to come on. Just load up your Netflix equivelent and parent.

It's a complete lack of socialization thanks to the internet.

Back in the day - like 1988 or some shit - if you wanted a book, wanted to play video games, wanted to see a movie, you had to leave the fucking house and interact with people. Maybe you were insular and a bit weird and kept these interactions to a minimum, it didn't matter because after a while, all those small interactions added up and grew into a certain level of social intelligence; through practice and observing the cause and effect, you quickly learned what was weird and awkward and adjusted your behaviour accordingly. Your confidence also grew.

Jump forward to now. You don't even have to leave the house to shop. It's entirely possible for someone on gibs to spend every single waking hour of every single day, sitting on internet echo-chambers where no-one will tell them their behaviour is unacceptable or that they need to sort their shit out and so they double down on it. The internet says that anyone who thinks they're weird is a bigot and believing that is the path of least resistance so they run with it. What is also a factor is that thanks to online anonymity and because people can't see you, these oddballs also develop egos. So you basically have a bunch of fucked up weirdos who are too proud to think they might have a problem.

It's not just trannies; this shit is also the reason lots of dudes on here are virgins. Even the geeks in your dad's HS class eventually got laid.

>tfw I'm a low grade aspie
JUST

Nope Chris is a one of a kind gem.
Have you seen the video where he rapes the blow up doll to prove his sexual prowess to some "girl" he was chatting up?

these are the "unknown future effects" of nuclear fallout from all the nuke tests everybody did 60 years ago

Except these rising trends by far precede the internet age and if this was the common factor the diagnosis would be far more wide spread.

Sky's the limit, user
Browse /r9k/ daily and you might level up