Calls him self redpilled

>calls him self redpilled
>Doesn't do amphetamines

well whats your excuse for not doing meth Sup Forums? your not some kind of leaf smoking commie cuck are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>well whats your excuse for not doing meth Sup Forums?

My wife and children.

I did speed/meth in a very shitty life situation for about a year every weekened. Basically I was awake from Friday to Sunday then crashed out and went to work.

I can say that I caused physical damage to my body I still have to live with today, but overall my health is bretty good now 4/5

werent amphetamines used in warfare during ww2?
i remember some story about nazi guy who drank 30 shots of amphetamine

i mean tablets lol

>Calls himself redpilled
>Is a degenerate junkie

Because us who are truly redpilled take functional stimulants like Ritalin

some junkies ive met are redpilled af
shame they would shoot me for 1 shot of heroin

aderall master race mein nigger

Here in Finland I've heard lots of WWII stories about overdoses in the military etc. because no one really knew what the Meth was back then.

Basicaly Finnish army got at some point huge amounts of amphetamine from Nazi-Germany. It was given to battalions and distributed if troops needed "combat readiness" 24/7

I would but they don't prescribe it here, just pure dex and its addictive as fug

I only use before work and cleanse on weekends

I know many of hitler's generals and higher ups consumed large amount of amphetamines, not sure how often it was used on the battlefield.

moderation senpai

maybe if you smoked some meth you would have energy to fuck some white women instead of prepping the bull for mohammed

I was wondering what was in those "red" pills. Fucking waste of life addicts.

>not smoking the herbal jew

>snorting the white snow jew instead

user please. 420 blaze it rastafari stands alone

Degenerate drug culture is frowned upon here. I couldn't get my hands on amphetamines even if I wanted to.

I could get weed, but I'd get weird looks since I am way too old to be smoking weed.

>its addictive as fug
i remember some guy who took 30, was posted on pol. nazi soldier. anyone provide pic?

Drugs are degenerate, one should channel their psychonautic abilities naturally, that way your subconscious will calibrate correctly and you'll have more and better control once you begin to fully master them. Drugs will throw you off, there is no better stimuli than the ultimate unrelenting Truth of Enlightenment. With it, you know you deserve ALL the great things in life.

Yes, I do maths everyday

What kind of physical damage?

why should i, only white people are degenerate enough to do meth/drugs

top banter

does my adderall count?

You live math everyday brother, as you walk from your current point to your destination, you literally live the addition to steps taken from point A to the subtraction of step(or units) to point B. All is math brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkGeOWYOFoA

Modafinil master race