Is it possible to get a job in Hollywood if you're not a liberal?

Is it possible to get a job in Hollywood if you're not a liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoD2-ZPnLIw
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well yeah, he's actually doing just fine if you actually look at the fucking news once in a while.

>Is it possible to get a job in Hollywood if you're not a liberal____jew____?

Yeah, cause he's a liberal. He was screeching at his fellow cast members because they didn't donate to Hillary's fund and help get her elected.

yes. there are no liberals in Hollywood.
and it is even easier if you dont get political as any good actor shouldn't do. (you're an actor/director, which is what we like you for, not political commentator)

just stay neutral and quiet until you make a huge hit. after that, reveal yourself to the Cathedral and demolish it.

>there are no liberals in Hollywood.
What did he mean by this?

>Is it possible to get a job in Hollywood if you're not a liberal?

No.

Clint Eastwood, Tim Allen, Dean Cain, and James Woods are all conservative. Of course, they all got famous before the current year.

no

Can this guy ever not make this face? Every photo has him making this face.

his face is trapped in a dreamworks cartoon

Did this dude get a ton of shit form making non-pc jokes at some conference a few years ago? He's probably reeling from that fiasco

youtube.com/watch?v=SoD2-ZPnLIw

I wish he did more comedy

James Woods recently said something like "I don't expect to work again".

Is he still going to voice Hades in Kingdom Hearts 3?

meant non, but quickly typed it with no proof reads so it came out no.

I was thinking you were conveying a profound idea about Hollywood not actually being liberal and just portraying liberals off camera.
I made myself really think.

>Is it possible to get a job in Hollywood if you're not a liberal?
not really, no
hollywood is one big brainwashing machine

why do most people choose to ignore what's right in front of their faces? beats me

hollywood is about making money, youd be better off having a back round in advertisement then acting and film making if you want something worthwhile. Liberals are much easier to promote because most kids and young adults lean liberal or left wing at least, and hollywood or NYC are liberal bubbles that promote the lifestlye, but you dont have to be one. In fact, even if you are it can only get you so far. What gets you ahead is hard work and being known for it, rather then being hard to work with and an asshole. The industry is actually pretty small and you will work with the same people a lot. Miller himself just lost out on one of HBO's most popular shows and did an awful stand up special that nobody talked about, hes certainly not doing himself any favors

Watched his Larry King interview. The first half of the interview was him being an obnoxious, egotistical douchebag with random Trump ranting, and the second half was him in character as a giant monster puppet.

It was bizarre.

he didn't talk shit that they voted Trump, he bitched they didn't donate enough to Hilary

>hollywood is about making money
no, that's a bonus, propaganda is its purpose, always has been. the trump movement has forced them to turn it up 10x however
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Spbp

not anymore, it was possible when it was just Jews. But now it's Jews and blacks and fags and dykes. However their revenue is getting thinner and thinner, only Disney is guaranteed to exist in the future.

he's like the most liberal person in the world... the entire point of the thread

he is the hero me need

that is a very interesting idea though. i mean their job is to be an actor after all.

Asians are honorary whites according to liberals.

No, but you can always go do some shitty rock/country/rap music and rhyme "things" with "things".

remember all white people are evil, their culture needs to be distinguished and their ill gotten gains give to the poor peaceful Islam who only blow us up because they care