Look soros is targeting Israel!

>look soros is targeting Israel!
>He really proves that not all jews are bad!

No one falling for this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3H0qR
archive.is/81Cw8
archive.is/vFKw1
archive.is/2RW37
archive.is/zTs5A
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
archive.is/LsDG3
youtube.com/watch?v=PgAxCfbQaCo
youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nop

I think they honestly thought we'd believe the tricks had finished.

>when they've literally done this shit previously.

Ofc not

soros has an odd relationship with israel

ultimately all he really cares about is his idea of an "open" society, and in this world not even israel has borders

How the fact do i know you aren't a zionist jew OP? Why are you so appt to affirm everyone that this place is a collective hive mind? What is YOUR angle here?

What's wrong with based Soros besides him being rich and you not?

>How the fact do i know you aren't a zionist jew OP?
Look at the image I posted.

No jew would find value in it.

>Why are you so appt to affirm everyone that this place is a collective hive mind? What is YOUR angle here?
My angle is the dramatic rise in "look we're bad threads" when Soros literally got done and Hillary finally got properly connected to evidence.

You're finished schlomo

he's actively working towards the decline and fall of every independent nation

(fart)

>not reading the recent soros leaks
>current year

(fart)
archive.is/3H0qR
archive.is/81Cw8
archive.is/vFKw1
archive.is/2RW37
archive.is/zTs5A

>Thinking that leftist jews support Israel

Kek

Its the right wing side of the jewish community that favors israel. Netanyahu is jewish putin.

explain? he purposely supports anti-israel groups to throw people off?

>done this shit previously
i'm interested, where can i read more?

I looked at some of them, I see nothing wrong with what he's doing.

Soros is the paragon of evil basically.

Israel, for better or worse, while built on lies and persecution, is a nation state sworn to nationalism, without which it would quickly fall. To an absolute globalist like Soros, this is little else but another obstacle.

Jews for entire ages have lived within other nations and with time they learned to exploit and rule them from the shadows. What starter with Cromwell's loans for promises of power evolved into a massive misrepresentation of none other than jews amongst the ruling class over the course of the few next centuries.

The ordinary jew thinks little of it. He has it deeply ingrained into him to seek profit at the cost of non-jews whenever possible and abide first and foremost by his own rules and only secondly by the ones of the society he resides in. If those rules are in conflict, go figure which is he going to listen to.

Now, Israel, as foul a creation as it may be, built out of that terrible jewish culture, it might be at the same time the cure to said culture. The jews who actually travel there, settle down, live and work in Israel and believe that they should help fellow Israelites WITHIN their nation; they soon enough might turn from leeches into proper nationalists. The path will be long - it's not an easy thing to turn around over two thousand years of mental conditioning and evolution - but it is likely to happen on it's own for as long as there are jews in Israel who do not support the international jewry, wanting to build where they are with their own assets, rather than abroad with someone else's.

Israel is the way to turn back the leech culture and mindset of the ordinary jew.

1/2

This is exactly why the internationalist elite such as Soros is against it. There are some influential and powerful jews who support Israel and condemn other nations - it's an effect of them following more their conscience than immediate profit when the subject of said profit are other jews. They are our enemy still, but unlike the worst of the bulk, they are not beyond redemption. When their power ends, they have the potential to build rather than seek new host to attach to.

End the international support programs of which Israel benefits. Shy away from it, slowly drifting away from the "greatest ally" status. Support it in war only if it would inevitably fall without said support. Leave it on its own to learn the blessings and curses of a nation state. This is the way we cure jews of jewry.

I support the existance of Israel for this simple and sole reason. The only alternative to the jewish problem is the genocide of every single living jew. I believe that for at least the comming 300 years or so that is an extremely unlikely scenario. So instead of exterminating the pests, let them grow self-sustaining and proud in themselves of themselves, rather than of the woes they placed upon others.

thanks user

i thought soros was against enriching israel. this actually changes everything, #imwithher now get fucked trumpkikes

Apparently everywhere they've been exiled.

They've used the "look he's a jew attacking a jew" gimmick everytime.

Then you need to kys.

>it's not that bad!
>he only started the Ukraine war!
>he only subverted russia's opinion!

seriously, kys.

>No one falling for this right?
Of course they all fell for it, Sup Forums falls for anything. Most gullible board on the Internet, current year.

I'm not seeing anything bad.

>he only started the Ukraine war!
That was started by Russia invading Ukraine. Did you mean he supported the coup or something?

>I'm not seeing anything bad.
You know why?

Because it positively affects you.
It negatively affects white people. Particularly the fallout, which initiated the gigantic migrant crisis.

Irony is that Soros had a (((leak))) [conveniently] that said he intended to destroy racism in Israel by pushing in liberal values using his money. Fortunately, this just gave us proof that he did this sort of bullshit. And the kike media ate it up and actually promoted it for once, allowing proper publicity of it.

He intended to push himself as the "evil kike" but all he did was prove that he, a kike, did this subversive bullshit.

game over jews.

wtf i hate israel now

Have you been listening to Argentina's latest propaganda?

good, fuck russia

Nice try schlomo

So? Front National is openly pro-Russia and needs to be eradicated. Our allies are the USA, not commies.

If you actually believe Soros is anti-Israel then you should just go back to being bluepilled.

>Jew trying to jew other jews
>Surprised by this

does anyone believe trump isn't going to win

i mean people come on did you not see brexit

we will be a trump america, foreign relations are all messed around

>If you actually believe Soros is anti-Israel then you should just go back to being bluepilled.
Not at all.

It's obviously a trick.

But I'm guessing they thought we were "gullible idiots" :^)

Fuck off kekrepublic,
We subsidize like half of your economy

The best part..

Is that I think it was initially a jewish plan or something.
But now his movement is becoming """anti-semetic""" from our memes.

And I'm loving it.

We're fucking their plans again.

Everytime they try to control this site it JUST GETS WORSE.

Explain how is Soros targeting Israel...

If i'm not mistaken he worked with the Nazi party liquidating Jewish assets, calling it some of the best times in his life.

He plays both sides and either makes money or gains further control.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

Want me to change your nappy too?
ffs google it you turkish fucking cuck.

maybe he is more hungarian than jew

yep

archive.is/LsDG3

>maybe he is more hungarian than jew
No he's a jew.

Once your a jew, your allegiance is jew.

Mr Slavshit.

Wtf, no
youtube.com/watch?v=PgAxCfbQaCo

RIP Soros. Israel don't play dat shieeeet.

Oh come one.

They're clearly coordinating this leak on his Israel attack.

Because all the (((press))) are talking about this specific attack on Israel.

Soros just wants to see the world burn.

>10 million dollars in 10 years

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Brand new America. Cannot wait.

NATO, prepare to be BTFO.

Energy, prepare to be revolutionized.

> Trump's America everybody, globalist shills eternally and forever Blown The Fuck Out

It's not just Soros user.

It's his "people" too.

Otherwise they would have attacked him alot harder earlier.
>but they didn't
>because they wanted him to stay hidden why he did his work.

Never ever trust a Jew

Still money put into efforts against israel.

>I bet they just went into a trust fund though.

Only if you "mark the beast" that tries to give the mark.

>around jews, play rhythm and blues
>yes I know that makes no sense I'm tired.

They will always make it look like it's not them.

They do this everytime in human history.

You call it communism, I call it Judaism. The USA is the homeland of the jews.

oh it's certainly still the jews, but Trump will be much, much better for everyday Americans.

Trust me, Trump genuinely has a heart, he will make a great President of the United States.

>oh it's certainly still the jews, but Trump will be much, much better for everyday Americans.
While he seems to be better.

Better start making "plan B" just in-case his daughter has influenced him.

>personally, I don't buy Trump, he's too ignorant of Jews.

You know, I don't think Trump's nearly as psycho as people make him out to seem, I think he never really thought he would run and some act of Providence convinced him now was his time.

A Trump Presidency almost guarantees an Ivanka Presidency, America loves political dynasties and you have not seen the last of Donald Jr. and Ivanka.

Above all else, modern jews are almost all holocaustians. They might attack each other occasionally, but publicly not with narrative which aligns with our narrative. The fight against evil white supremacists takes precedence.

I think Soros has a vision, jews as a race and Israel might be part of that vision but he has no problem with putting 90% of them on a train again to achieve his vision.

It's obvious, the best way to gain support is to control your opposition and ensure that they look stupid.

Occupy was one of the most easily subverted "movements' ever and everything since has been a cakewalk.

>Jpost
> 100% top kek

>A Trump Presidency almost guarantees an Ivanka Presidency
Then god help us all when a Jewish bitch runs america.

nah

He's clearly leading that conclusion on.

Fucking google it.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1Qr7TnWG74
>George Soros is talking about his time working for the Nazis during German occupation in WWII. Soros worked with confiscating the land of the Jews in Hungary. He explains this experience as the "happiest time" in his life.
He is the Alpha Jew, The One-man Ultra-Zionist machine, So yes I'm falling for it