This is beautiful. How did they accomplish this feat?

This is beautiful. How did they accomplish this feat?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=wonderwoman.htm
deadline.com/2017/03/batman-v-superman-box-office-profit-2016-1202049201/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bomb worldwide? Simple, just make a shit movie with a shit actress.

>Bomb
You fags really need to learn what words mean...

How did (((((they))))), indeed.

SpiderFlop

> balances the box office

Anything Wonder Woman can't do?

IT DISN'T BREAK A BILLION TOTAL FLOP

>Bomb worldwide?
Like shithole countries that take more than 50% matters to anyone

foreigners are sexist

>still $100,000,000 behind Flopman vs Snyderman

will Wonder Woman manage to make more money than that commercial and critical failure of a movie?

Or will people continue to hail Wonder Woman as a massive success despite not making as much money as a film everyone hates?

WW cost less, and didn't have 3 of the worlds most famous superheroes in it (including one whose previous 2 movies both made over a billion each)

What is "Money Laundering"

Feminists sure are great at making excuses.

That has nothing to do with anything regarding this thread.

because half the world is made up from woman

Fuck even GoTG 2 which WW already passed cost 50 million more.

No wonder the studio already fast tracked a release date without confirming 100% the director is returning, the profit is already there.

>1 country making the same amount as like 70+
>nothing to do with this thread

The point of the thread is the perfect balance between foreign and domestic box office, you moron.

what the fuck is this? it looks terrible

Are you saying ((((Jews)))) would actually pay for repeated viewings?

Why is Gadot so perfect bros?

Batman on Geonosis

Interesting.
The reason he's using guns and killing people is
>muh dream sequence
Interesting. This one shot, gratuitous dream sequence that occupies a significant chunk of running time.

It's almost like they wanted some shitty reason to pad the running time while putting in mindless action.

>making more than 3 times the budget
>flopman
MCUcks at the end of their rope.

Anyway /ourgal/ is already ahead GotG, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, both Thors, Iron Man 1 and 2, both Thors, Ant-Man, First Avenger and Hulk, worldwide. Except Ant-Man all of these movies had bigger budgets than WW, so as long as you consider all of them flops you can say it's not a massive success

Wtf? I love Jews now! How can I donate some Shekels to the Cute Israeli Fund?

Look at the number of days BvS was in theaters and look how many days WW has been in theaters. Also it hasn't released in potentially strong markets like Japan.

Did any of you lads watch this? I did last night.

Jesus, how can they get away with this trash.

WW cost $100m less to make than BvS fucktard
Coupled with the higher domestic takings and significantly lower marketing costs it will be way more profitable for WB

what does it matter if the country is a shit hole or not? the point is revenue.

Are you gay

Marvel gets away with it every year so I don't know what's so surprising.

I want her to crush my head with her thighs, lads

So is it really unironically bad like BvS or MoS or just regular capeshit bad but enjoyable like Marvel movies?

>using guns
>everyone he "kills" is offscreen
Based Snyder
well except the necksnapping but that's just his director trademark

>countries that take more than 50%

So the US?

>Anything Wonder Woman can't do?

Break a billion, much like the rest of DCEU.

sup Sup Forums

might not make a billion. but as long s it makes a decent amount, then nobody will care.

It's dull and overhyped. It's just really boring.

So it really was like a marvel movie

Fuck bro spidey got butt fucked

So like Logan. I haven't watched the other two capeshits because what kind of cuck would I be to give money to the MCU after civil war right?

It would have gotten way more internationally had a different person been cast as Wonder Woman because all of the Muslim countries are boycotting it.

that it did. at this point who is excited about spiderman though?

Also Transformers and PotC are still relevant overseas so it had too much competition. Not that $400M abroad isn't great for a $150M movie

Nobody but actual mcu shills i guess im more excited for venom

But Sup Forums told me that DC was a shitskin franchise, why do all their movies make so much money in the greatest nation on earth? I think they had a higher average on the US than the MCU, but lower overseas

You gotta ask yourself why the put a scene of tony at a paki wedding in spider twink when it served literally no purpose but to pander to shit skins

But Sup Forums told me DCucks were all pakis and indians.

maybe it wasnt to pander, but instead was meant to get upset reaction about it from neckbeards on the internet.

>what you got there sour grapes you got a grip of sour grapes "sour grapes" sour grapes a grip of sour grapes, oh yes you do you got them sour grapes "sour grapes a grip of sour grapes"

>americans
>having brain

of course they are gonna see more wonder woman shit because nobody cares about her in outside world. They are SJWcuks who support muh feminisim movies etc

Why do you hate women so much is it because they can't stand to be around you to look at you because you're so

Pathetic

>marvelcucks hating on america
Watch it pajeet

I love symmetry, based Wondy.
Also ticket sales have gone up, WB should consider reopening some theaters.

>Also ticket sales have gone up,

No fucking way

Yeah. Look at that last week to week. Less theaters, more sales.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=wonderwoman.htm

>He does it for free

The Wonder Woman movie attracts more than just fans who like super heroes. A lot of feminists and SJWs who have no interest in super hero movies and barely know anything about Wonder Woman went to see it only because it was a FEMALE hero.

Once you factor in marketing, Wonder Woman hasn't even made back its production budget yet.

Wonder Woman is a massive hit and probably the most profitable capemovie of the year because it's a date movie, boys and girls like it so if you take a date to see WW, you'll have something nice to talk about afterwards and you have good chances of getting laid. Now try the same taking a girl to a movie about a twink trying to get senpai Iron Mankun to notice him, it won't end well

How much was spend on marketing? How big was the production budget?

Aha ok, you are only talking out of your ass. Please continue.

Christ it's seriously going to out perform BvS isn't it

Unless it pulls a Frozen in Japan I don't think so, it's gonna get around $800M. It's gonna be more profitable though.

When talking about DC works it's always safe to assume the marketing budget was 5-8 times greater than the production, and the budget report on Wikipedia is usually about a tenth of the reality to undermine creditors.

I don't think so but it still has Japan and those gooks sure love them kawaii female leads.

Less virtue signalling cucks in the international market bringing the foreign gross down.

Women of the world, do your jobs and force your boyfriends, husbands or orbiters to see this beautiful movie.

Sure, that explains Flopbusters

Average marketing budget for a AAA title is 150 mil.

So spend more.

Wonder Woman isn't AAA though...is it? Isn't it more like...I dunno...lesser Spider-Man tier?

It does.

Genderbusters;

>Domestic: 128 mil

>Foreign: 100 mil

Foreigners need to step up their feminism game and help the superior sex take down the patriarchy.

Ironic shitposting it's still shitposting kys

>reddit spacing
Everytime

>marvel
>enjoyable

>Wonder Woman hasn't even made back its production budget yet.

Production budget is 150M you idiot. 300M domestic would be enough to break even.

Marketing budget is a different topic. But even if it's BvS leven, which was around 160M, 780M worldwide is more than enough.

OH I see Warner Brother shills arrived at no moment

There isn't a single part of that post that is ironic or shitposting.

It's called Sup Forums formatting

It has always looked like this

On the other hand;

>This is
>Reddit spacing

Welcome new friend, enjoy your stay.

Fucking retard

> I have no counter argument so I'm just gonna insult you

MCUcks never cease to amaze me.

Outside the US Wonder Woman character is almost unknown to a regular moviegoer.

Nothing he said is retarded.

Completely incorrect.

So if a movie need to do 1 billion to break even like you retards are saying why do they still make movies, they all underperform

$0.21 has been deposited into your account.
Regards,
Warner Bros. Marketing Department

How did you find out?

It was much less, WW was crammed between major blockbusters, WB couldn't spend money even if they wanted to other than building more billboards themselves. They revved up the marketing in the last 10 days, so that's $40-50M in the US and $40-50M abroad tops.

This movie is going to make more profit than a bunch of billion making movies, just like Deadpool last year

What the fuck

Muslim countries are boycotting this movie, that's the 50 million missing in the foreign figure

A company does not need to produce profitable products to make money.

Pic related.

(that said - the movies do make money, and it's not just about box office ticket sales - In 2016 licensed products from major studio properties generated 270 billion dollars - The studios retain over 8% of that profit in the form of royalties. That's 21 billion dollars split between the major studios, well...probably mostly split into Disney's pockets).

Let me educate you, you illiterate fuck.

US studious usually get 1/2 of domestic, and approximately 1/3 of international box office.

In Wonder Woman's case:
>390M domestic = 195M profit
>390M international = 130M profit

Basic math: Total profit = 325M profit.
Production budget = 150M.
Marketing budget (worst case) = 157M (Same as BvS)
Total cost = 307M

So at the worst case scenario, WB still made around 20M just from box office. And don't forget the home video and TV rental profits.

BvS made around 160M just from TV rentals and 106M from home video. Conservative profit estimates for Wonder Woman would still be around 200M after all said and done.

Here is a fucking source: deadline.com/2017/03/batman-v-superman-box-office-profit-2016-1202049201/

This jewess responsible for the death of THOUSANDS of innocent Palestinians, but you capeshit nerds don't give a fuck about real life.

Die.

It's totally going to surpass BvS. Look at the days in theaters for both movies. It already surpassed GotG2 domestically and has a 30 days less in theaters..

Thank you for your work.
$0.21 has been deposited into your account.
Regards,
Warner Bros. Marketing Department

No such thing as a "Palestinian" brah.

>This jewess responsible for the death of THOUSANDS of innocent Palestinians
Foreshadowing what she was going to do with marvel pajeets a few years later, kino

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

Just for further clarification - In 2016 Disney earned 2 billion in gross profit off of merchandise licensing.

The overhead on that is just your legal departments and sales departments. They don't make the merch, they don't advertise it - they just sell the temporary use of the brand.

>Wonder Woman is a massive hit and probably the most profitable capemovie of the year

Unless they went way over $100 million in marketing, WW should be some $120 million or so in profit just in it's box office run, that's quite impressive and certainly makes it the most profitable capeshit so far this year, BUT there are a lot of upcoming capeshit so I doubt it will keep that title, since it's only gone up against the Galaxy sequel (sequels pretty much always do less), and the failed Spiderman reboot.

The most profitable movie BY FAR in 2017 is Beauty and the Beast, grossed $1.2 billion and made $500+ million domestic, recycling their animated features is like printing money for (((Disney)))

They should have cast a cow