Why is he such a dick?

Why is he such a dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3XCxV_pSBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuckservatives are snowflakes

Uh oh. user needs his safe space again. Someone show him graphs and charts of crime statistics sorted by race.

I wish people would stop using this word wrong.

i'm sorry
cuckservatives OUR snowflakes

Apartheid SA was a zionist proxy, and he fought against it. He's redpilled

Because he hurt your feelings.

He's unironically from Africa. He had to ward off the monkeys from the movie Congo every day so he developed a tough skin but now that he's in actual civilization he can't assimilate.

His father is german and he has self esteem issues because of that, considering he'll never be a proper german.

He is the product of colonization and race fetishization

Instantly get uber triggered when their brown joke man gets mildly critizised.

South Africa has crumbled after Apartheid.
It is now a collapsing crime ridden nigger cesspool

*smacks lips*

>gets triggered when someone defends le funny brown man
kek

I always thought he was really bland

Because he knows nothing about what it means to be an American.

Don't believe you. Saw an episode of No Reservations and Anthony Burdaine said South Africa was doing good and the younger people get along great enriching eachother.

It's his job.
The "you have mildly conservative beliefs on a subject? *condescending smug face" Let me show you why you're wrong through some shit jokes based on cherrypicked data" routine has been done to death, he's not the first, only, or last douchebag talking head that pushes this crap, just ignore it.

Oh ok, I guess it's fine now.

not even defending him. I have no opinions on him because the only content of his that I've seen was his standup act which was average

but you were triggered enough to watch his content, get upset, come to Sup Forums, visit the Sup Forums board, post to random strangers complaining that he says things you dont like and then when someone points out your a weak cunt you start non-greentext greentexting.

Grow a spine you wack-ass punk bitch and change the channel.

Because he truly hates Donald Trump for a host of reasons, some good reasons, but mostly stupid ones.

>someone makes shit content
>point out content is shit

WOOAH DUDE YOU Are so triggereed. WHOAH

>country known for being shithole except for when the pasty cavemen took over it
>country is handed back to rightful people; turns back into shithole
>father is a filthy, pale caveman
>mother is delicious black queen

>his yellow skin color is a reminder every-single-day that his mother willing sought out and received the big Colonial Caveman Cockā„¢

>now lives in a world of falsities and illusions
>everyone "loves" him
>thousands of manjawed, bleached white harpies in their 40s screech his name
>fleshy nosed creepy old men pat him on the back and tell him he's the next big thing, he's gonna make it, he's funny and charismatic, but their eyes don't smile at all, only their thin lips and yellow teeth smile

>Why is he such a dick?
pay cuts probably, tv is a dying medium.

>fleshy nosed creepy old men pat him on the back

Anti-semite

D:
i-i didn't
no
n-no i meant someone else

Because you're an alt-right cuck who likes to get mad on Drumpf's behalf. It's pathetic, really.

his Anti-USA standup is pretty dope
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z3XCxV_pSBA

>who likes to get mad on Drumpf's behalf
Brrrrruumpf likes this guy tho.

>Anti-USA
>dope

Well, depends what you mean by "dope"

i mean both fun and correct

Somebody thought it would be a good idea to have a guy from South Africa (a country that is completely and utterly fucked) tell Americans how bad the US is. They were basically wrong.

I don't see how people at any point on the political spectrum like him.

He and most of Stewart's old lackeys, save Colbert, are doing bad impersonations of their mentor. Stewart's overall joke was media itself. Now all of his successors are overtly partisan.

>n-no they are the thing I'm accused of being

BACK TO NEOGAF

So many poverty whites and their fee fees. Stop working at grampa's tire recycling hovel and you might not hate blacks so much because you are the real piece of shit.

what?

>fought

I miss when snowflake had the "special" modifier, and meant someone who thought they deserved all the attention because of how unique they were

Sorry, I don't know how to picture you sweaty, poor assholes that live in places like alabama or mississippi. Dull fuck ups that are like toddlers in their distrust of 'people who don't look like they do'.

You just seem like human filth to me. Like something that should be put into a wood chipper and ignored.

I really like this guy in non-comedy interviews. His stories and analysis of his life and SA are pretty interesting.

He's just not funny. I think he'd be a better author than comedian.

>half nigger
>half kike
I'd be mad too if I lost the genetic lottery that hard

Try living in a 100% white community and then live in a diverse shithole with subhumans. Your opinion will change fast

i dont think you are actually sorry user

which allows you to continue the decades after decades discrimination that began with your great grand parents to disenfranchise 'coloureds' which ended up making their entire community poor and miserable just so a piece of shit like you can call them lazy.

I fucking hate you with every ounce of my being for you being both racist and that fucking stupid that you didn't realize what created the black subculture.

I would love for cops to come to your house and randomly shoot you dead.

3/10, too obvious

manlet

It's the truth and you can play it off like the cunt you are. Keep trying, you uneducated fuck up. Just because you don't understand the world, doesn't mean it doesn't exist around you. Grow up.

That might be a fair assessment.

The problem is, there's no way to know, how bipartisan they actually are, with how much one side of the aisle has been hogging the spotlight recently.

ANC was funded and ran by jews and Trevor (((Noah))) is a jew. He's not redpilled in the least.

okay, Reddit

>barely coffee colored
>100% Caucasian skull shape and jaw
>can't get over his 'race' issues`

Guy is a dickhead pandering to the SJW agenda. His entire show is dedicated to mocking Trump. Pathetic

Look at the childish shit you fall back on. Read your shit, are you not feeling like a teenaged sweaty fuck up at this point?

OK REDDIT.

is there any reason not to mock trump?

>coloureds
>u
*checks time*
oh, it's australian power hour

not even the guy you originally responded to you sperg, we don't have usernames here, you have to go back

I want to know how you can look at Trump and NOT mock him.

Seriously, how do you do that?
How do you look at the Republican party, and how they've failed to pass a replacement for the ACA, what're we up to now, four times? Despite holding the majority in the house, AND the senate?
How is that not fucking hilarious?

Or just Trump himself! All that business with Russia? After six solid months of NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE! and then one day Trump Jr, OF HIS OWN ACCORD, releases e-mails with the words "Clinton", "Russia" and "Campaign" in the fucking subject line?
And then, the VERY BEST defense they can come up with, is "We had fully intended to collude for this information, but no collusion actually took place"?
"Sure, my hand was in the cookie jar, but there weren't any cookies left, so I'm fine, right?"

No seriously, how do you not laugh your ass off at that? That's the funniest shit I've ever seen.

how many pieces is your asshole in right now? Be honest

It's a bit tiresome, no?
Getting sick of turning on the news and seeing "Russia, Russia, Russia" or some minor thing Trump said or did when there is other news worthy stuff going on.
No I'm not a Trump supporter, not even American. I'm in NZ and even here our media is bombed with anti Trump stuff non-stop.
People here are really sick to death of it and yet the media onslaught continues.

>I've got no counter-argument, so I'm going to allude to your potential for homosexuality

Tried and true.

>how they've failed to pass a replacement for the ACA
they are killed neocons and rinos. they work for your side. the same people that voted repeal in 2015 are now not voting for it. the republican party is trash, just like the democrats. most of us didn't vote for the republican party. we voted for trump

nobody said anything about homosexuality friendo

your syntax suggests pretty high estrogen levels though

Answer the question.

How can anyone support Trump and/or Republicans, given the current state of events?

I'm legitimately curious.

There is no collusion. If there was there would be impeachment. JR met with a Russian, not a Russian government official. He also gained absolutely no info Hilltard. Big whoop. Hillary Clinton literally accepts bribes from foreign governments under the guise of "charity" and colluded with the DNC to fuck with Bernie.

The ACA shit is funny but the Russian stuff is tiresome and fake news.

this is true. i don't watch it much, but whenever i do he just seems like a dry, prickly, un-charismatic stewart wannabe.

I don't really give a shit desu, you're just supremely anally wrecked about him and it's funny

At least you failing white gibbles are learning why the world is changing around you. You know you're not wealthy, not entitled, not valuable to humanity and you're dying in front of everyone.

You're the flopping fish on the dock. The whitefish flopping on the dock of history. Enjoy your poverty apartment, your underemployment and miserable existence in the face of change of society. This is you, living in extraordinary times.

>There is no collusion.
If there wasn't, there was very definitely INTENT to collude.

>not a Russian government official.
Doesn't have to be. And if Trump Jr is to be believed, there were several people with direct ties to the Russian government in that meeting.

>Hillary Clinton literally
Alright, I see your frustration.
But Trump WON the election. Hillary did not. It's kind of important that the leader of the fucking free world gained that power legitimately, right? It's a pretty important position.

>Spend 8 years bitching about people getting offended by everything
>Trump becomes president
>Start getting offended by everything
>Triggered when the same names get turned on you.

Don't most of you guys live in poverty? You have no disposable wealth on hand?

Because you disagree with him and it triggers you.

>Acts triggered
>not triggered

nobody cares redditor

My support for Trump is a big middle finger to the establishment and to political correctness, feminism and other poisonous cultural marxist garbage.
He could be an Ape wearing a suit, I'd still vote for him over George Soros (the man who threw everything at having another Clinton in the Whitehouse)

You're so antipostmodern that you are postmodern.

Do you really believe that Trump is a russian puppet? Do you believe that Putin coordinated a hack with Trumps campaign in order for Trump to beat Hillary? This is what libtards believe.

I'm just a dude trying to raise his kids. One of the 'workers' you propose to support. I never received an academic marxist indoctrination and never learned how bad I am for being born white and male.
You can call me what ever silly term you like, I'll continue to support whoever I feel is the enemy of destructive political correctness.

Millions of Russians put on fat suits and came over to vote Trump into the white house

I will never understand how people don't see that Trump IS the establishment. Your middle finger to the establishment benefits the establishment and no one else.

the current state of events are manufactured garbage by the seditious dnc and msm. no one buys into your shit. the president still pulls rallies of people by the thousands. you can post your fake polls with d+12 sampling and it won't change anything. the usa has had enough of your shit

How do you figure that?
He's a huge proverbial spanner in the works for the establishment. Why do you think we are seeing the media reaction we're seeing?
One thing that Trump has shown the world is that the big media outlets are absolutely full of shit

politicians are the establishment you boot licking retard. politicians are the ones that create the laws that allow businessmen to fuck you over and these politicians get their cut. if you're not playing by the rules these politicians created then you're at a disadvantage. in the usa we aren't communists. we don't hate businessmen. we hate politicians. our entire republic was created to have as little federal meddling as possible

you're a stupid faggot who is being led by corporate millionaires and billionaires and politicians who are worth millions but only have jobs that pay them 100k/year. you're fucked, bro. you're on the wrong side of history

so how are his ratings these days??

good, goooood, let the self hate flow through you.

Don't 90% of blacks live in poverty? They have no disposable wealth on hand? Nor healthy fathers?

>Rhodesia's only allies during their UDI era was Apartheid South Africa, Portuguese Mozambique and Israel

wtf I love Zionists now!

Triggered much? The politicians make those rules BECAUSE THEY GET THEIR CUT. They don't just make these rules and hope they'll get paid off. They do it because the billionaire businessmen tell them to. The wealthy control Washington. Trump's administration is filled with people with private interests. Do you think it's a coincidence that Trumpcare would give all those tax cuts to the wealthy? Do you think it's a coincidence that Jeff Sessions is tied to private prisons while attempting to bring back the war on drugs? Trump and his administration are openly working the system to gut the working man while the billionaires continue to flourish. No elitist in their right mind would ever want him removed.

You bought the fucking snake oil, buddy.

Define poverty
Poverty in the US compared to India or the Congo or mainland China?
Compare poverty in the US in 2017 to poverty in the US in 1917.
Now compare it to poverty in the US in 1817

>define poverty

you first m8, you were the one calling out whites as being poor. Fact is blacks are poorer than whites and that's usually due to levels of competency.

Na I'm just butting in to make a point about poverty, not actually attacking you, should have made that clear sorry

Israeli Jews are based as fuck. It's the Diaspora fuckers you shouldn't trust.

>being this backwards

I switched through channels and i stumbled upon this guy singing a song about white privilege.
Who watches this propaganda

he's just an empty vessel saying a bunch of shit that's written for him, he's not a bright guy

everyone's out to get you, including me so you better get innawoods faggot.

This crap is shown on our comedy central channel even though it's completely irrelevant to my country.
That's exactly how he comes across.

Not that user but do you have any argument against his statement? Or just more ad-hom?

He's an asshole for several reasons:

1. He knows full well he only got his job because he's black and CC was in full on pushing diversity over talent mode when they picked him (and Wilborn as Colbert's replacement), because they truly thought Hillary was going to be President and usher in a thousand year SJW Reich.

2. He knows damn well that even with the race card being played constantly by him and the network, he'll NEVER EVER fucking be better than John Stewart. Nor will he ever escape Stewart's shadow.

3. He's basically in a position where ratings for the Daily Show have tanked under his tenure as host. That CC pretty much are pissed the fuck off that their pet negro can't bring in the ratings numbers Stewart brought in at his commercial/critical peak. But given the shit storm of SJW fueled hate they got for canceling Wilborn, plus the fact that they would have to eat a steaming plate of "I told you so" crow from people who warned them about replacing their entire 11PM line-up with black people? They can't fucking fire Noah without admitting they fucked up.

So Noah's stuck in a limbo hell where the network doesnt want him but can't get rid of him due to foolish pride. He may have job security, but he knows his bosses would fire him in a heartbeat if they could get Stewart back or Colbert back. Or even fucking John Oliver back. Hence him being a dick.

Bernie deserves to be fucked with.

he's mulatto tho

I would too, poor Untermensch when will they lern

this guy fucks