Is there a possibility of a gender bend Rick and Morty existing?

Is there a possibility of a gender bend Rick and Morty existing?

Yes.
There is also a possible universe in which a gender-bent Rick and Morty have fucked.

Just think about it.

>episode where Rick and Morty meet their opposite gender counterparts
>they end up fucking one another

>gender bent Rick
Nope.
Women don't really come out that far from the center of the IQ bell curve.
They also don't become obsessed with individualism the way Rick has, women tend to identify more strongly as members of a community as opposed to wanting to be their own thing.

whose to say that r64 Rick isnt the smarter woman in the universe? What if she reinvents entire social standards, like making a cosmetic that attracts males better than normal perfume. Or clothing that can change based on whatever you desire to wear that day, stuff male Rick wouldnt care for

Red Dwarf already did it.

Fuck off. Its called an infinite multiverse for a reason.

>There has literally never been a girl scientist.
>Ever.

Maybe if they operate by seahorse rules then the women would act like men, but there are some pretty distinct biological reasons broads are the way they are.
So Seahorse female rick would probably also look, sound, act, etc, exactly like our male rick but have a shallow twat with an ovipositer.

Rick isn't your typical scientist, there are plenty of women in science, and highly intelligent women, but most of the females clear out when you breach actual genius level IQ.

>Morty fucking a female Rick

I want to see this happen

>There are no such thing as aberrations among data points in the billions

Any genderbent Rick and Morty would be transgender. They're Ricks and Morties because very specific eggs and very specific sperms combined. If it wasn't those eggs and sperm, they wouldn't be Ricks/Morties. They'd be, I dunno, Nats and Bettys or whatever.

>Hurr look at me I can only think of people in terms of broad statistics hurr look at me I'm talking about a character who is specifically exceptional beyond what most people of his own gender or even his own race are capable of but I feel like shitting on women anyway hurf durf fuck me I'm user I'm fucking retarded

>being this rattled
Is it that time of the month?

Well, congrats, fuckface, you've derailed the thread.

IQ has largely been debunked as a metric of anything beyond test taking ability. Modern psychometry speaks of g factor. Mensa is all faggots.

Except the mobile game has the new Morticia, aka Girl Morty, and her backstory explains her gender difference is due to a change in the womb's temperature.

Only because people like you can't help yourselves. You are the problem.

So she's a lizardwoman, like Daisy from the Super Mario Bros movie.

What about hammer Morty? Or Cronenberg Rick and Morty?

>wearing a bra with nipples on it.
Bet that's those triple sized bras from VS. About as lie bra as you can get.

No "Possible" About it. It exists. It all exists.
The universe were Hitler is a ballerina armchair exists.

Morticia's a thing... is there not a genderbent rick? I'm not into Rick and Morty but I kind of want to draw this now.

>heh if people call me retarded it must be because they're UPSET i'm really glad i found another thing i could use to jerk myself off to sleep

Or they're just poking through the bra, which happens more often than you'd think.

There's likely one where Morty's a girl and Male Beth is pick related

fair enough but they are strangely even and both line up on the same part of the Bra.

All Mortys have rather crap lives, don't they?

Pardon the sketchiness.

You're so far behind it's not even funny.

I picture female Rick's hair more loose and wavy down her back

>i'm really glad i found another thing i could use to jerk myself off to sleep
Arguing with holes.jpg

I need lewds! Lewds of Morticia!

Well if I remember correctly, one of the creators tweeted that theres a universe in which Rick and Morty are of age, consenting lovers in a healthy relationship. I think it pissed off a few tumbler fans.

>But muh equality

Their inane chatter will only increase his klout score and make him more money in future negotiations. He is almost literally feeding off of their tears.

I'm not usually a fun of rule 63 but she is legitimately cute af

Morticia is not for lewds! Morticia is for high concept sci-fi rigmarole

well Morticia herself is from a world where the main difference is just her gender, everyone else is their normal one

The fuck is going on the far right?

Daisy was actually a fungus.

But still infinite worlds, everything is canon

No, she was a dino. Her father was subject to the de-vo gun, and became a fungus after she was born.

But that includes lewds.

>settings with an infinite amount of universes
>asking if something exists within this setting

It's a cartoon, you dumb retard

What the fuck is going on here.

>IQ has largely been debunked as a metric of anything beyond test taking ability.

[citation needed]

>SIMPSONS DID IT

Just google "validity of IQ tests", you lazy bum.

>Nose ring
Existence instantly condemned.

Alternatively, Morty and Morticia end up having sex, pissing off their Ricks, and then later it comes out Morticia was just trying to make her Rick jealous.

Then they start making out, and our Rick and Morty fly away, disturbed and unable to look each other in the eye.

she needs more art

D-did Morticia ever encounter Mr. Jellybean?

.. What the fuck is that.

It's weird that The Simpsons hasn't had a full genderbend episode yet.

Is that how you get the one true morty?

Sauce?

It would be Ms. Jellybean in her universe.

And I hope so.

Nevermind, I just read this

No, you level Egg Morty up to level 20.

I want to watch this show but I really dislike the art style, especially the weird pupils, they fuck with me so much.

THE WINNAH!

>bell curve
>tend
Yeah. Infinite universe, dumbass. For all your supposed intelligence to find your argument, you sure are stupid.

>most.

Still infinite universe. By the sheer magnitude of numbers means that it happened. There is a universe of farting asses. And toilet paper. How did the toilet paper come to existence when there are only asses?

Oh. Oh god. You're making me feel bad user. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL BAD!

Morty only lives to see adulthood in the universes where Rick isn't around.

No Morty has seen adulthood because no Morty has reached adulthood. This isn't time travel. All Morties everywhere are 14 years old.

Since he only attacks in the bathroom, they probably met and became friends, and returned to his world many times after helping the village without ever finding out his secret.

So only just listen to it as you play whatever gay hipster indie game you payed too much for this week. Or don't, what do I care?

Except quite a few of them have been to Blips and Chips, so they've experienced years of married life as a responsible boring adult. Those are the ones it's ok to sex up.

Yes, but Rickette almost inevitably builds an orgasmotron 8000 that destroys the universe.

Now I'm angry,confused and aroused,all at the same time. Fuck you,user.

Morty met him in the Men's Room. So it's unlikely.

That particular meeting required a number of variables, so it's entirely possible there are a number of Morty's that never had to narrowly dodge getting raped in a Men's Bathroom by the local King.

Universe where the king isn't a rapist. Universe where Rick actually values Morty's input. Universe where Rick doesn't but also doesn't take his bet. Universe where he does, but they got somewhere else.

Lots of scenarios, honestly.

>Universe where Rick actually values Morty's input.

>bell curve

They might as well call that the KKK curve after the nineties.

>female Rick raping Morty

Ftfy

>two chickens and a rubber band?