Can he really save the DCEU?

Can he really save the DCEU?

no, i seriously dont see why people think he can.

Yes

He could at least make the characters a little more like themselves and at some levity/emotion. A considerable amount of criticism of the DCU derives from "not muh".

Yes

He flat out cannot make it worse.

Because its impossible to make it worse

He's been involved with mediocre shit like Green Lanterns and Suicide Squad so no

If Warner Brothers let him

bad editing has been consistent through the DCU

>DCEU is run by Michael Bay-lite
>goes to shit
>give it to comics Michael Bay-lite
>expect it to work out
m8

he was apart of all the shitty movies up until now
for some reason he has fanboy cred because of flash and arrow but ultimately he isn't really smart like fiege is when it comes to being a producer.

Johns is a comic book guy not a movie producer

>Kevin Tsujihara still CEO
nope.

reminder that Kevin Feige was a producer on 12 superhero films before he ever produced Iron Man. More than Snyder's crew or Johns has done even now.

Whatever the man's faults, he actually knows how to produce and not produce one of these films. And most of these guys apparently do not. Why these untested producers keep getting put on such massive budgeted movies, I just don't know.

This can't go wrong.

Maybe the reboot of it. Doubtful though.

>He flat out cannot make it worse.
You need to read Darkside war

More diversity! More strong females and different minorities represented!
More meme speak, and hip millennial references!

No.
>mfw

he just saved comics so probably

13 actually
based Feige has experience
Johns is literately skinny Bendis

>he just saved comics

Remind me, who was the writer that caused New52?

If you're suggesting because he wrote Flashpoint that it was his fault, that's pretty dumb. We all know that was never intended to be the reset button and was shoved in last minute (the real reset button was supposed to be Final Crisis, obviously it wouldn't have been the same sort of reboot though).

DC Rebirth is looking good though

is it? seems pretty boring
New Super-Man, Green Arrow and I gues Red Hood are the only ones that are fun

>We all know that was never intended to be the reset button and was shoved in last minute

Sure, he was the bitch of the executives and he continues to be. Nothing has changed

>not at the very least liking Aquaman, Green Lanterns (art issues aside), and Superwoman

spotted the pleb

ok Superwoman is good but both GLs are shitty idk how anyone can say anything else and Aquaman is just whatever, nothing special
I'm stoked for Supergirl but Young Animals and the Hanna Barbera line are looking better than Rebirth

I dunno, but I think he can help it improve a bit

Until it actually happens