What's next for these networks?

What's next for these networks?

More SJW/tumblr or waifufag pandering shows?

Will the good cartoons move to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime?

Is american animation in the traditional TV format dying or do you see any hope in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

gill-goo.tumblr.com/post/148601396580/in-response-to-the-ask-plebcomics-what-about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What shows do you see as SJW pandering? Name more than one.

New PPG and S.U.

Not op

But

Adventure time
Steven universe

And choose an option other then the usual Steven Universe answer

>Steven Universe

Besides that one shit-awful episode where Steven sings in a dress for some fucking awful reason, how else does it pander to SJWs?

Gen Zed and PPG reboot

But user it has gay females.

Surely that is pandering.

Usually people who say this just parrot off of others.

Not liking the pacing, characters, story,etc is am much more valid complaint

CN will be in a slump for a few years before getting back on their feet again
Disney will be Disney
Nickelodeon will continue to shoot themselves in the foot while getting a new show every few years

>SJW/pandering
stop

Nick has that new Butch Hartman show coming, CN has the Ben 10 reboot which might be good and Mighty Magiswords which probably won't
Disney has fucking nothing although Disney XD has some promising things coming

Literally any character that isn't straight is pandering to essjaydoubleyoos

the fandom is sjw trash though holy shit

>new Butch Hartman show

Part of it is probably how everyone's butt ugly to promote body positivity

Your point? Super jail is ugly as shit yet that isn't an SJW cartoon.

>CN
Gonna rape more of their old shows dry like TT, PPG, and Ben10 or have some other cheap shitty Canadian tier show Gumball, AT, RS are probably gonna end at some point
>Nickelodeon
May have some good stuff considering Loud House and Alvin etc they seem to want to get out of the sponge hole but can't entirely
>Disney
No longer cartoons even thou I saw a episode of Star vs on there once, but Disney XD seems ok I only watch it for Marvel thou

>comparing Super Jail to S.U.
>thinking they're the same at all
I know you're not this retarded user.

gill-goo.tumblr.com/post/148601396580/in-response-to-the-ask-plebcomics-what-about

Even if you give people diversity they'll still complain. No point in calling SU a Tumblr show.

>Steven Universe
The show has some stupid moments but otherwise doesn't really pander anything. You'd be surprised at how often it pisses off Tumblr.

>everybody's butt ugly

Oh, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHA!

They look like the kind of people who would actually watch Steven Universe.

>Besides that one shit-awful episode where Steven sings in a dress for some fucking awful reason, how else does it pander to SJWs?

Fat acceptance
No "traditionally attractive" characters, aka characters who are ugly on purpose
Men are wimps, girls are powerful
Forcing lesbians into a kids show

>fat acceptance
You mean like one of the first episodes where he starts a work out routine?
>No traditionally attractive characters
Like KiKi or her twin Jenny (inb4 niggers cant be attractive) or Lapis?
>Men are wimps girls are powerful
You mean how Steven protects his girlfriend all the time? Or how Greg is now rich and still a great dad who gives great advice to Steven? Or maybe you mean buck or sour cream who are the coolest kids in town and also give great advice to Steven.
>Forcing lesbians into a kids show
How exactly is she forcing them? She didn't just throw them in and instantly say hey they're all lesbians. Hell there is a total of 3 "lesbians"(I won't get into a debate about whether monogendered space rocks can be lesbians) in the show and literally everyone else is straight. There is not a single lesbian or gay human character. In fact Greg and Rose's "hetero" relationship is the most important relationship in the entire show.

>No "traditionally attractive" characters, aka characters who are ugly on purpose

explain lapis
or most of the human characters

Why don't more shows promote bigotry and white privilege to our children?

>Crossdressing is SJW PANDERING PROPAGANDA maaaaaaan
>Literally as old as Bugs Bunny in a dress
This is how deep we've sunk.

So Ren and Stimpy, Klaspy Cupo cartoons or ugly flash toons are SJW/tumblr pandering? Interesting to know.

>Fat acceptance
>OMG WHY ARE THEY SHOWING FAT PEOPLE ON CARTOONS
>Goddamn Porky pig, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin fat fucks REEE

>No "traditionally attractive" characters, aka characters who are ugly on purpose
Are you literally saying unless a cartoon puts forward eye-candy waifus for you jerk off to it's SJW pandering? And "Ugly on purpose" can describe a truckfuc of cartoons

>Men are wimps, girls are powerful
Oh boo fucking hoo. Where were you when PPG came out a decade ago and the big mean sjws from tum- from some place that didn't exist yet were out to get you?

>Forcing lesbians into a kids show
They're not damn lesbians. They're as much lesbians as Goku and Vegeta are homosexuals because Muh fusion.

If that's sjw pandering I'd rather have them pander to that than you because you sound like a whiny little bitch.

But complaining about sjw is better than actually doing anything about it. If I wanted to take action against something that offends me and actually change it then I would become a sjw. I'll leave to work to someone else

>good stuff
>Alvin
Mate, I enjoy Loud House because it doesn't rape my ears

>If I wanted to take action against something that offends me and actually change it then I would become a sjw
No you retard, that's not what keyboard warriors do.

Everyone hates them because they never do anything on their own and they just whine to established people to change their shit.

Well, honestly all of them.
Steven Universe
>Strong womyn protagonist, Rose is a demi-goddess, constant message about all encompassing acceptance against the status quo, anti-authoritarian themes on how how we should all be hippy lesbians against the diamonds
>Also brown girl as Girlfriend
Star Vs
>Stronky ayran magical princess realizes she's been deceived and indoctrinated by her Imperialist kingdom and doesn't want to accept her destiny as queen, learns that 'monsters' aren't evil
>Also brown hispanic boy as boyfriend- Okay best friend
Loud House
>A boy submits to the whims of 9 more dominant females and a baby and learns to deal with their womyn hood
>Also Brown hispanic girlfriend
Gumball
>A sissy boy and his black best friend plus their genius sister live under the rule of a hardworking tiger mom matriarch
>Also brown Peanut girlfriend who has to "Come out of her shell"

I don't really believe in the SJW meme but those up there the facts for reference folks

These three will probably release their movies directly on Netflix, Hulu or something else.

I meant, shows.

Says the faggot whining about others opinions on Sup Forums...

Why do you like SU so much? Is it because it's the first cartoon that brings representation to people like you?

>Cartoons are being made by young artistic liberals now instead of the artistic liberals I grew up watching!
>are cartoons dead!?!?
No, you fucking retard. You getting triggered by the passage of time does not mean animation is failing to make money.

/stormfront/ is that way =>

Wait that was sjw pandering but beach city drift wasent

Fuck beach city drift i spent so long explaining to people that su does not pander to tumblr tumblr just deluded themselves into thinking it did but then beach city drift comes along and auctualy does pander to tumblr.

any fandom on tumblr will be full of sjw shit. that's just a fact.

I remember when they complained because of "transmysogyny" because male characters were dressing up as Rose for a fucking joke. Yet they'll praise a little boy wearing clothes that border of pedo idolshit outfits because "boys need to be able to wear dresses too"
the hypocrisy is real

Hmm... let's see.

Nick

>has shitty gross out cartoons like Breadwinners and mediocre Slice of Life shows like Harvey Beaks, The Loud House, and Alvinn.

Disney

>Disney XD has nothing. Star's second season sucks. Pickle and Peanut is decent but everything else is shit.

Cartoon Network

>with the cancellations of Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show I'm not quite sure where the direction of the network is heading. Adventure Time and Steven Universe aren't very good (at least to me) but Clarence and Gumball are pretty great. It doesn't matter because all the shows we like are overshadowed as fuck by the two "NEW FAVORITE SHOWS" they keep forcing and shilling.

Our best chance is streaming like Netflix and Amazon at this point.

>he hates change and progress!

>What's next for these networks?
Decline unless they decide to adapt or work with streaming services.

>More SJW/tumblr or waifufag pandering shows?
No

>Will the good cartoons move to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime?
There's already a few good cartoons on there. Netflix already has a few in Voltron, Bojack, and F is for Family.

>Is american animation in the traditional TV format dying or do you see any hope in the future?
There's honestly no hope; cordcutting is getting bigger and people would rather watch on demand rather than wait for a timeslot. Cable TV will eventually become dead like Saturday mornings.

Friendly reminder that action cartoons deserved to die out for being unoriginal bland cookie cutter slop only liked by closeted weaboos too afraid to watch actually good cartoons or actually good anime.

>pandering

BAWWWWWWWWWW THEY DON'T MAKE A SHOW EXACTLY LIKE I WANT SO IT'S PANDERING! THEY SHOULD CATER TO MY TASTES ALONE! EVERYONE LOVES WHAT I LOVE! I AM THE TASTEMAKER! I AM THE INFLUENCER! IT'S NOT PANDERING IF IT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!

Please fuck off with that bullshit. You are not entitled to control someone else's art, only your reaction to it. If you don't like it, tough shit.

I also suppose you don't remember the 80's and 90's when pretty much every cartoon was made up of a diverse cast of multi-ethnic kids, including a disabled person and taught lessons about being nice and accepting and how everyone was special.

This shit is old, son. Older than you. It didn't just pop up in the past decade.

>I also suppose you don't remember the 80's and 90's when pretty much every cartoon was made up of a diverse cast of multi-ethnic kids

Seriously, Captain Planet is, like, the #1 example of this shit.

Says the faggot whining about others opinions on Sup Forums...

Why do you hate SU so much? Is it because it's a popular cartoon on Sup Forums?