What are your thoughts on international love?

What are your thoughts on international love?

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/283072/antidepressant-consumption-in-selected-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's beautiful and i want
>tfw still a v*Rgin

My girlfriend is aboriginal

i tried it in Asia, but they only wanted me as a "language partner", and for my body, and for my money, and to get a green-card.

why are they so cute lads?

>tfw better genetics than Swedes

kind of pathetical

I find it strange. I don't think I could be with someone who was raised differently or even someone outside my region of the states. Then if you marry which country do you decide to live in? One person will be away from their family.

>One person will be away from their family.

oh nooooo the horror

most scandinavians live far away from their parents and we're the happiest people on earth

I am deeply sorry for your loss

it's the best
t. knower

At least they're upfront with their demands, unlike local women.

Many Finnish guys have Russian or Estonian gf. Jealous Russians and Estonians say it's just because we are rich. That's not all of it though.

imagine that they met online :3

>most scandinavians live far away from their parents
no we dont

>we're the happiest people on earth
no we arent

just because you havent moved out yet neetfag doesn't mean everyone lives like you

>no we arent
yes we are according to studies
>b-but im unhappy so it's not true
ok neetfag

>yes we are according to studies
>statista.com/statistics/283072/antidepressant-consumption-in-selected-countries/

Why is it you think most swedes live far away from their parents anyway?

there's no corelation retard, not having depression is not the same as being happy
taking antidepressants doesnt make you happy, and studies have shown that scandinavian countries and denmark in particular is the happiest place on earth

>Why is it you think most swedes live far away from their parents anyway?
because they do?

>because they do?
And you base it on what exactly?

>there's no correlation
You've called me retarded twice now, I think it's time you considered if you were the retarded one

Is she still with him? Wonder what her reaction was to all that stuff about him being called a racist. I guess when he's a multimillionaire it doesn't matter.

BUMP

Aussie or NA?

Taiwan

It's beautiful
But shouldn't happen too much

Yes

>multimillionaire
She was with him before the money

only between border countries

You could post a better example desu, swedes and italians are white and raised in a similar manner.

>italians are white

It's good. German girls are ugly anyways. Also, they don't follow the true religion.

she has pink hair now
he needs to run while he still has time

What if it's because she didn't want her bf to out autistic hair color her?

she already knew he hates niggers, they have lived together for years

They're so cute together it hurts. It doesn't help that they're both kinda ditzy to varying levels

I'M JUST PLAYING GAMES, I KNOW THAT'S PLASTIC LOOOOOOOVE.
DANCE TO THE PLASTIC BEAT

Aslong as they don't ruin a country ( sweden) i don't mind, i had a polish girlfriend for a few years and my preferances lean towards slavs.

I'm going with the simpler conclusion, that she is hitting the wall.

she needs an Anglo to put a strong baby in her belly

pewds can raise it lel

>ditzy

Half my (now ex) college mates have foreign girlfriends, looks like a good way to completely destroy your culture by letting foreigners infliltrate it

I want to feel the international love of a beautiful colored girl

Nah lad she needs a celt

>foreign girlfriends destroy culture

It does. If one day they'll have children, they'll be raised as rootless mutts with identity issue whose first language will probably be English

for us Englishmen any woman who has our child is raised as an Anglo and continues our global interests

i grew up among burettes and they make me fucking sick

feeling sick around jews is a common reaction don't worry

calm down there ahmed

My dream.
I dated an argentinian for three months and she was coming to Chile this month, but I broke up with her before that, because long distance relationships never work.

t. Ahmed

t.Jew

A part of me believe that stay With women/men from other culture could be better but it will never intimate as a relation of people of the same country
So no
But ocassional sex is ok

You seem like the kind of person who has never left their own country, or even been further than 100km from their home town.

I guess you're an example of your own dilemma. Some people are raised to not give a fuck how far they are from family.

Your comment made me curious so I checked and the furthest I've been from home was 400km and that was only for a few days when I was a kid.

NEED russian gf

Anyone ever get the feeling that pewds is way more invested in the relationship than marzia? It feels like if anyone would end up getting cucked 10 years into marriage or so, it would be pewds. Marzia seems somewhat of a roastie

there is an easy way to identify roasties, never fails, just answer the question
>is she white?

Pink is gay

I love my gf. I think is pretty much the same if you don't end up with some redneck or brainwashed asian.

Marzia is Italian, not white. So I guess she isn't a roastie.

If they're two consenting adults mature enough to hold themselves, enjoy and respect their differences and build an amazing relationship, I don't give two fucks about their origin.

Italian is European which is white

so nice

Am I white? All my family came from northern Italy.

only international love between White people are ok

No, you're from America, so you're not white by deffinition, neither I am.

Thanks god.

Embrace your latinhood, brother. Even if you're a brown or black latino, you'll be exotic and attractive just because Hollywood made the stereotype that we're romantic and passionated lovers even if we're misserable and insecure about our origins.

Who cares?
Just love who you think attractive

Short asian boys are CUTE!

>most scandinavians live far away from their parents
Not really. At least not in Norway. If we live in another city (and I don't think "most" of us do) then we're just 20 to 50 minutes away from them. I don't know a single person that doesn't see their parents at least 2-3 times a year despite living in a different part of Norway, it only takes 20-50 minutes to see them anyway.

That is a lot different from someone whose parents are 2000-4000km away in a different country.

Italian women are annoying. t Italian woman pro.

Who the FUCK cares about international ANYTHING? It's just LOVE people. FUCK! Never before have I met a more frustrating subset of intelligence's.

//

Vem fan bryr sig om internationella NÅGOT? Det är bara kärlek människor. FUCK! Aldrig tidigare har jag träffat en mer frustrerande delmängd av intelligens.

Wer zum Teufel kümmert sich um internationale ANYTHING? Es ist nur Liebe Menschen. FICKEN! Noch nie habe ich eine frustrierende Teilmenge von Intelligenz erfüllt.

Warum der Weihnachtsmann nicht nur verdammt nach Hause gehen schon?

Varför Santa Claus inte bara jävla gå hem redan?