So what did Sup Forums think about Young Justice? I just finished it and I think it really deserves a season 3

So what did Sup Forums think about Young Justice? I just finished it and I think it really deserves a season 3.

The action and designs were great, but I was shocked by how much I disliked the writing.

Still, I give Weisman credit for squeezing in a bit of Milestone.

The Abridged Series is better

season 1 was decent, the quality really dropped off in s2

I thought the opposite was true. I loved the premier, and the last couple of episodes of season 1 were pretty good, but I couldn't stand the rest of season 1. And then season 2 was an improvement before it became the Impulse and Blue Beetle show.

It's my bread and butter, one of the best written cartoons of all time.

"Coldhearted" is the best of the series, imo

All style no substance unfortunately

>I think it really deserves a season 3.

It does, but will it happen? idk. Netflix would be it's only hope. Even if it did, I bet they would do a episode with Wally stuck in the speedforce, and they would use that to kinda fill us in on the 5 year time jump or any lingering questions fans had from that.

Would you?

Coldhearted was great. Probably my favorite episode.

Pretty good
Don't get the hate
One thing I did hate was the villains were exactly as keikau
the series ending was pretty solid but a shortened season to wrap up the Darkseid shit would be cool

Yes. I would. He's from the future so It's not even illegal.

horrible writing
formulaic, unsatisfying, annoying (on purpose! when asked to tone down "catchphrases" Wesiman instead DOUBLED down on them and proceeded to ban everyone on his askgreg site who said that this was stupid knee-jerk reaction)

It is also shipping is prioritised over actual plot progression (however little "all according to plan" formula allows it).

People give Korra shit for this, but in YJ it really reached absolute cancerous levels: each and every single female character was immediately called dibs by another male character who then proceed to go through forced teenage drama.

The absurdity of this was best demonstrated in season 1 finale: evil is defeated (don't even remember what it was), so everyone got happy end and are kissing in their designated pairs while Red Tornado is lying on the floor disassembled in pieces (also don't remember why)

Not enough focus on Superboy.

should of just been Superboy, Robin, Impulse and Cassie

This

I'd watch a season 3 though

Liked it. Sucked at writing villains though. Euro Cold is still terrible and although I liked Abra's design he was shit.

Should have had the actual interesting Superboy instead of the dull emo retard in jeans.

It was ok and had several issues, but what was done to it, along with all of DC Nation, was a fucking travesty. Shit man, it's like CN didn't give a damn, which is what they're known for these days.

that was implied

the show was a mistake

what's up with that green girl?, I thought the martian race was finished and martian manhunter was the last.

dibs on artemis