So what is Sup Forums arming themselves with

So what is Sup Forums arming themselves with.
-love, /k/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIkxyjVu9gc
youtu.be/XdbIE8w2JbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksom5P_cEpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extended Mag of Jammy Dodgers.

MP-40.
A good, reliable weapon, and made by the based Nazi crew.

Autism.

I'm sorry, not every country can be free.

those are crackers

Keep in mind prices are outdated.

>not the superior ppsh

>Not the Yugo m92
It'll probably be my next purchase

I was the victim of a violent crime a few weeks ago and I could have easily been killed but I don't want to get a gun because I don't trust myself with one.
I feel like I'd get drunk one night after a bad day and blow my brains out
>inb4 nothing of value would be lost
I know

>So what is Sup Forums arming themselves with
>love

Exactly.

>inb4 nothing of value would be lost

perhaps
but that "loss" would be an immense net gain

plus:
>implying that act is necessarily ever a bad thing

/k/?

More like FBI.

Then it's still important for you to learn about the basics in case you stumble across a weapon and need to engage an enemy.

Zastavas are the tits but you can own those in knifebinastan?

Are bullpups a meme or a decent way around the SBR law?

Whoops thought you were the brit I was replying to

SHALL NOT, amirite

I value you, user. You are not alone

You can't even have them in Cali or Jew York, much less jolly ol England.
Bullpup are fun because longer barrel+shorter OAL
Ay, SHALL NOT.

Not the widely superior mg3

A Nugget and a dragon dildo.

Mom says no pistols in the house.

That's not a WW2 smg user

They're a meme
They're basically the women of guns
>overly complicated for no practical benefit
>shaves a few inches at the expense of ruggedness
>muh aesthetics
>tool of the Jews

This Yugo beauty.

I just got an idea.
Pic related, as a bullpup
Excuse me while I change my shorts

>Mom says no pistols in the house.

I have a couple of knives.
I also have a ccl for blank guns that can also make clouds of pepperspray, but I didn't get around to buying one yet.
I'd probably never carry it anyway because don't want to get the cops called on me.

If I would live in a free country I'd carry a small pistol and keep a silenced SBR for HD or in my cat.

In 8mm or .30-06?
How's it shoot? It's on my list.

>dragon dildos are ok

dont you realise that kills brown children?

are you a monster?

>only killing brown children

That's racist

not me
the gun
gun is racist

Being the gear queer I am battle rattle is as follows:

Tactical: Rem 700 (300 Win Mag)
Assault: Scar-17 (308)
Home/Defense: Rem 1100 (Home defense cartridge mix)
Pistol: 2x Glock 22

That is rattle sans accoutrement...

thx /k

from burmabro

I own a glock 19, a ruger 10-22

also an LE 6920 but gave it to my sister.

8mm, original stock. From what I understand, the .30-06 are purely a US thing. You can't even get those here.

They're top of the line among SVD types, comparable to Tigr 2. Mine was sub-moa with no machining done, tho I might be a bit lucky with that.

Shit. Yours probably came into the country as a whole rifle, not disassembled into a parts kit.

>Yours probably came into the country
More like it was made here...

Well... "Here" before "here" fell apart into a dozen countries.

i've always wanted to get a glock

I've got to build one. Fortunately I have very skilled friends and cheap parts.

>ruger 22/45

Fuck this gun is so gay but it's fun to fire, ammunition is cheap, and it's better than /nogunz/

A .22 behind the ear will kill someone just a easily as anything else.
Plus you have the added benefit of a sound that's more easily dismissible by potiental witnesses.

>Pic
Didn't some user says he's going to make a new one, like a week ago?

>They're top of the line among SVD types, comparable to Tigr 2

more like psl/rpk.

youre a blatant liar, they are not similar other than looks

>no practical benefit
no one will ever shoot in vehicles/urban areas.

>jews guns
Nigger what

>they are not similar other than looks
They are semi-auto, AK-based, 10 round mag marksmen rifles made mainly for ranges of ~400 meters.
Literally the exact same role and purpose as an SVD, and is actually a Yugoslav variant inspired by the SVD itself.

Also, PSL is absolute shit. I suggest you read up on comparisons between these rifles from people who've actually tried them. Even the crappy US variants are far superior to PSL.

complimentary SIG SG 550

My arsenal consists of Norinco M1A 18.5" decked out with usgi and match parts, a PSA 7.5" ar upper on a Spikes Crusader lower, and a surprisingly good Norinco Sig 226 clone. And of course, the usual spread of hunting arms.

Lol

Americans are pussies

I have a 12' knife for home defense. I'm not afraid to get dirty

IKEA kitchen items

A black katana with 1 million layers.

An american classic

if i was going to get a 3rd gun for a going in the woods situation , what would you suggest ?
already have ar15 and 9mm semi

i think something like a 22lr would be better for survival if i ever need to pop small game for food.

>flag
So a, big black Muslim cock then.

I would suggest not carrying 3 guns innawoods. A good innawoods gun would be something like a Bakail 12guage over .308 combination gun, with a 12 gauge .22 insert

I have a ruger 1911 and a few boxes of 45 Automatic Coon Dispatchers

VEPR 12 because fun

katana

youtube.com/watch?v=iIkxyjVu9gc
can get one of these without having to wait several years between purchase and actually getting the thing like almost anything else here
If I leave the city I'll probably get something like it

you can get a pistol in the UK as long as they have a barrel longer than 12″ and a total length longer than 24″ on a FAC ovc which are becoming even more difficult to get by the year.

I plan on going thru the long process of owning a gun legally here. It would be a something 9mm small firearm but better then no gunz.

I've been offered some old AK's dirt cheap but not certain if its worth since there isn't a way to own them legally as a civilian. Maybe if I wasn't living in a urban environment I'd invest in a AK.

holy hell didnt know there was a gun even like this

youtu.be/XdbIE8w2JbU

My current collection.

>Mikhail
>The Lincoln Experience
>Samuel

Then why get a "Handgun" in the first place, such weapon isn't concealable and overall impractical.
Better a rifle to begin with

and not every country is so unsafe that you have to go around armed to the teeth

you call that a knoife?

>They are semi-auto, AK-based, 10 round mag marksmen rifles made mainly for ranges of ~400 meters.

> actually a Yugoslav variant inspired by the SVD itself.

never said psl is better, but m76 is based from psl. tigr/svd have completely different actions and gas systems

more lies, you are the one in need of research

>not calling the glock "lil hitler"

It's not difficult to make it concealable if SHTF

We also have found a way around the ban on semi-auto rifles (almost) with a lever release mechanism, the bolt locks back between rounds & the right thumb operates a lever to release the bolt again - hence not semi-auto.

Having the right to own a gun is right there with having actual freedom in my opinion.

>Have to
There's the flaw in your argument.

forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Ksom5P_cEpk

Fuck off ATF faggot

With the exception of Mozart, this is probably the only time I'll listen to an Austrian.

Good call, m8

I want to use the mace so bad.....

You can also build an "air pistol" with basic plumbing parts and a bike pump which can fire both faster and larger bullets than legal handguns here.

>mfw in Scotland a 1cm long by 6mm diameter tube connected to a plastic bottle pumped up to about 150psi is considered an air weapon and requires a licence to own and is illegal to make

I have one in .410 over .22lr. Literally the perfect grouse and rabbit gun.

if you claim that you want a weapon for home security, it means you live in a place where you are not safe if you don't have a gun.

12ft-lb of pressure or greater in an air rifle constitutes as a firearm, anything below and you don't need a certificate to own

Nogunz in this country but keep one of these by my futon

lightsabers are legal in japan, well i never..

That is so fucking retarded.
Then again, we have a whitelist of semi-automatic not-hunting-rifles that we can buy.

Which is also retarded.

(The list is, in case you wondered:
1. Colt AR-15 H-bar/Sporter produsert etter 1986,
2. SIG SG 550 SP,
3. Steyr AUG sivil modell,
4. Valmet M76/78A2,
5. Galil AR,
6. HK-94,
7. Bushmaster mod. XM15,
8. Olympic Arms AR-15 H-bar,
9. Heckler & Koch modell SL 8,
10. DPMS Panther Bull 24/DPMS Panther Bull 24 Spesial (inkl. «Southpaw» mod),
11. Oberland Arms (OA) 15,
12. Izhmash Saiga sport 520,
13. Izhmash Saiga sport 555,
14. Tiger mod 03,
15. DPMS Panther mod LR-308 (inkl «Southpaw» mod),
16. Armalite AR 10,
17. Armalite AR 10T,
18. Arsenal SAR-M1,
19. Heckler & Koch MR 223,
20. Heckler & Koch MR 308,
21. JP Enterprise CTR-02,
22. Armalite M 15,
23. STAG 15,
24. Smith & Wesson M&P-15,
25. Benelli MR 1,
26. JP Enterprises LRP-07. )

If you want a weapon, you have the right to one. Home security for urban areas, hunting and pest control in rural areas. Deterrence against tyrannical government. Hobby collecting and shooting universally.

I have a sharpened stick

>but m76 is based from psl
It's based on the AK, or more specifically derived Yugoslav AK's.
>Being derived from the AK design it is simple and reliable, and like other Zastava AK-derivatives it is of high-quality manufacture.
That's on fucking wikipedia you schmuck. PSL and M76 were developed in parallel, so one obviously cannot be based on the other.

>tigr/svd have completely different actions and gas systems
I never said it was based off of Tigr or SVD, i said it was inspired by them - ie. built to fulfill the same role. Learn to fucking read >the exact same role and purpose as an SVD, and is actually a Yugoslav variant inspired by the SVD itself.

>currently thinking about buying one of these
Anyone know if they're any good?

pay.

WASR is good avoid RAS at all costs

An update would be appreciated. Being in Poland I wouldn't be able to legally acquire any of these anyway (unless I join a paramilitary group or similar and get a permit) but I'd like to see more such infographics about all kinds of cheap, self-defense or survival guns. Though they should take out the shit like that lyman blackpowder gun. I thought the point of this infographics was cheap on the budget but effective defense, not great gadgets for reenactments.

In the UK every ban on something has been in response to a major issue, handguns after a the dunblane massacre, and semi auto's after the hungerford massacre. Any further and they would effectively be banning firearms completely.

we be armed wid da armies of da kang

Fun fact, gun ownership is higher in low crime areas and the reverse is true as well.

>wikipedia
>cherrypicking

lel
look i can too
>However, the M76 is closer to the AK-47/RPK design than the Dragunov
> similar to the Romanian PSL
>Accuracy is typically around 1.5 MOA
> it looks more like a lengthened AK-47

In Scotland 1J muzzle energy is considered a firearm under the air weapons and licensing act Scotland.
A 2L plastic bottle at 150 psi attached to a 1cm barrel gives you a muzzle energy of 1.2J, attach a trigger to it and it is illegal to make and own.

Nothing. Guns are for insecure toothless bitchboys.

I'm doing hard mode.

On-site procurement only.

None of those. It's extremely complicated to get any guns in this country and not really worth it. At the same time I don't know any self defense techniques or master any blunt weapons so i'm screwed when shit hits the fan.