What do Asian women think of their adulated position in the sexual marketplace? Is it a source of pride...

What do Asian women think of their adulated position in the sexual marketplace? Is it a source of pride, like with many black men, or is that tempered by the stereotype that only losers are interested in them?

It's a secret shame but we're also conflicted

We love white men, but wish all other women didn't also love white men. It makes us look bad

But God white men are hot

What do you think about fit light skinned Indian guys?

Do Black men really think they're THE preferred option? Lol

Most of the ones I know bitch about the fact that men find them attractive, But if men didn't I'm sure they'd bitch about that instead.

The shame is in finding white men attractive because other groups do so as well, you're saying? Why does that cause feelings of shame?

Also, what are your feelings on being so strongly desired?

> light skinned Indian

No sorry, no poos, whites only, even though Indians are culturally better for us

It's a great shame for us that we put white men on a pedestal.

No, the shame is that every other Asian woman loves white men too. It's getting to the point that every Asian American women is marrying a white man. It looks so bad when none of us is marrying Asian men. Like we have internal self hated

But at the same time, white men are so kawaii

Dude, Asians are only coveted by extreme losers that could not get a girl of their own race/country, everyone else thinks they look weird

Gotcha, it's a shame strictly concerned with the ingroup. Presumably you appreciate that white men desire you, but what about men of other racial categories? Asian women are preferred by most groupings when it comes to exogamous arrangements, as far as I understand.

Pathetic yellow fever faggot roleplayer

> what about men of other racial categories

No, sorry, we don't like them, especially not blacks

For the most part, people prefer to stick to their own. But when it comes to exogamy, some groups are clearly preferred.

Tits or gtfo

Are people seriously going along with this larping wh*Toid """"man""""".

But how do you respond to their adulation, even if it would never be reciprocated? Is there any pride, or is it a hassle to be desired by those whom you do not?

>But when it comes to exogamy, some groups are clearly preferred
Then the number one would be women from Slavic cunts, even your president snatched a Slav trophy wife, and here I've seen far more people with black or MENA wives than with Asian ones

Same as any other unwanted sexual attention, eeewww, creep, gross

I'm actually glad Donald's third wife is Melania. It would be so embarrassing if an Asian woman was our President's trophy wife

I don't deny that these things vary by culture. The situation you speak of certainly sounds like a product of Italy's geography. But these are silly grounds to deny the general desirability of Asian women. Just look at intermarriage rates in cultures wherein they constitute a significant portion of the population, or even the universality of Asian waifu threads on Sup Forums. For the sake of this thread I don't care to split hairs on desirability rankings, I'm just interested in how one particular group of the desired respond.

tits or GTFO

Most asian women just claim that they are objectified by creepy yellow fever dudes (despite the fact that these same women exclusively date white men and have an obvious sexual fetish for them)

Women are inconsistent and lack self-awareness so worrying about what they think is a waste of time.

t. Davidu kun

go to sleep mr. peterson, thats enough larping for today

>like with many black men,
Youre insane

what? a lot of black guys take pride in their perceived desirability