The Pinnacle of Ironman Suit design

>anything further delves into too organic future-ish territory (new Infinitywar armor) and looses that base "Ironman" feel

>anything less is a downgrade and becomes more mechanically "rough", making less sense if stark is growing tech wise

Mark 46 is the peak. A beautiful blend. It's all downhill from here

Though special props to the 42 at being quite special

That silver shit looks gratuitous as if the designer had a gun to his head

Keeps the machine angle well and breaks up everything else

There was a new suit in Homecoming that looked like his Ultimate comics armor

This is my personal fav armor

Nah the silver is random silliness

mm yes daddy

Nah that flatness looks like shit. Sorry

something about you satisfying me this way is a turn on

Come take a seat Satan

This is classic, but a tad too dry

same, its sexy

That color scheme is absolutely astounding. Normally I would never have an iron man suit where the primary color is gold but something about that suit just clicks. Love it.

Right. I remember thinking what the fuck when the first few pics dropped but ended up loving it in the movie

I would've liked it more if it used a different shade of gold. That one looks like a faded cream color.

>That toe bend

immersion ruined

why isn't Tony writhing in pain over his snapped knee

Because it's a robot.

please tell me you aren't seriously too out of shape to sit like that

>Sup Forums isn't patrician enough to appreciate the mark 1
What happened?

Kek

I think it peaked in the first avengers movie, everything after that is shit. Mark 46 is overdesigned.

I'm interested to see how they're gonna do the infinity war armor, it looks like it might be nanobots. The good thing about nanobots is it gives them a lot of room to work with and salvage the armor, although the model in the poster doesn't look that great.

Infinity War will just have him wearing the hulkbastard suit.

Do you think Tony fugged Pepper while keeping the iron man suit on?

Panther is using nanobots in his solo for his new suit first. It would look bad if Tony does it after that. Sad

For me, it's the Silver Centurion

>the autism safe armor

Step aside, ye of pleb taste.

He wasn't in the the suit in that scene.

>we want the halo audience

eh its more mass effect

>capeshit

Call me a normie, but the idea of a guy in an armor in a bigger armor to fight a big guy is just too good to be true.

Post top 10

So...is he in a crouched position in that or...

hulkbuster master race

That drone that supplied him with parts was perfect. I hope we see more of that.

>age of ultron movie
>instead of sending a hulkbuster after ultron they send cap to fight him hand to hand
retarded desu

Damn is there an English version?

I always preferred the chest piece to be triangular or diamond shaped. Something about the circular chest felt boring to me.

this is the only one I liked

That looks retarded

too much mustard, retarded cluttered.

Thread over motherfuckers this is the apex ironman suit

I think the first suit was the best they. Only need to tweak them slightly to make them look more advanced but they go over the top with each installment just to sell toys But desu that one you linked does look much nicer than irony mans past iron man 2

I agree with the color but it's cluttered because every piece is a separate little flying part. It seems like he dropped that after how many times it failed in IM3.

The Hulkbuster felt like it was more of a last resort, it's probably not as nimble as his regular suits which leads to more collateral damage and potential civilian casualties.

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

I only vaguely remember this suit. I should rewatch IM3.

Wouldn't his knee snap if the hulkbuster did a leg raise?

Tony's knee is flexed/bent back when the Hulkbuster is standing, giving it the mobility to extend when the suit takes a step.

remember the rumors about this suit that said that tony would fly into space with it and meet with the guardians?
kek

I like the progressions in the movies

>tin can
>suit which had to be put on in slow process
>suit in breifcase
>suit comes of more streamlined as he walks
>suit flys at wrist straps
>individual parts fly on
>can walk out of suit and be controlled remotely