Do Latin Americans honestly think they're better off without Spain?

I mean, come on. Latin America is poor, crime is rampant, murder rates are through the roof. Spain is richer, has the second highest life expectancy in the world, excellent healthcare, and remarkably low crime rates, even in Europe.
So what was the point of "fighting" for independence? Oh noes, we might have had turned into semi-decent, civilized nations! The horror!

But it gets worse, since Latin American countries didn't achieve their independence together. Some had plenty of time to observe the failure of others and still thought to themselves: mhmmm, I do want our country to be flaming hot garbage of dumpster trash, just like theirs!!

Like...seriously?

And why did Latin Americans want independence anyway? Your language is Spanish, your culture is Spanish, your history is Spanish, your customs are Spanish. If there were major differences culturally, or linguistically, I would have understood, but what was even the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwQ4jGFi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spain was a shithole until a few decades ago and Spaniards immigrated to my country by the thousands to run from hunger.

Everything changes.

>a slavshit thinking he has the right to talk shit to anyone

>And why did Latin Americans want independence anyway?

because the ruling elites were forced to sell theirs goods to spain.
they wanted to make busines with england, the biggest economy back then, so they started the independence.

During Spain it was worse, beacuse only wh*Toids were citizens. Why would we want to still be under Spain rule?
Sure, today wh*Tes are still privileged, but at least everyone has opportunities

One day we will all be reunited and Panama shall be the Crown Jewel of the Latin-American Federation of Independent States.

>During Spain it was worse, beacuse only wh*Toids were citizens.

Wouldn't last forever.

>Why would we want to still be under Spain rule?

For one you wouldn't be fractured and US wouldn't be elbow deep in your ass every time you did something they didn't like.

>Sure, today wh*Tes are still privileged,

You're 70% white ancestry, meaning easily 90% of you are mostly crackers, you dumb honkey. Social conventions are irrelevant when you're talking internationally.

Chile was probably the worst shithole in America during Spain times, now we are the most decent shithole in Latam

Don't you ever call us wh*Te ever again, you fucking understand me Stanislavsky?

Spain isn't doing so well (youtuber is a fucking serious job over there). Do you really think they and us willl be better if they had to manage our shitholes too?

>You're 70% white ancestry
no

>meaning easily 90% of you are mostly crackers
no

dumb slavshit

In fact, it was the poorest colony

Try and stop me with your petite Iberian girl hands.

>no

Yes. Latinos are about 70% white, you rapey conqistadorial fuck. Don't you have any shame, to kill all those injuns and cough diseases at them?

we are 50/50 you dumb slavshit

>youtuber is a fucking serious job over there
Youtubers can make 10000$ a month.If you have a large fanbase it is defacto an entretaining business.On the other hand serious jobs in Mexico revolve around joining a cartel,smuggling drugs,prostitution and border crossing

>Hungary
>Slavs

Heh nice try

lmao Hungary
who the fuck cares about that country?
Just another random ass eastern europe shithole like Serbia, Lithuania and other irrelevant countries

Rude

>The Canary islands was the only colony that stayed loyal to Spain
>It is by far more developed than all spic countries,despite having 0 natural resources and has great autonomy
Spics are literally retarded.You could put a monkey as their head of state and they would do a better job at ruling the country than them.Countries like Venezuela or Bolivia are worth more in mineral resources than their actual GDP which is pathetic

Shit bait but replying anyway.
YT Mexico is older and as big as Spain's. But it started as a bunch of teens who wanted to have fun uploading videos and happened to became millionaires in the process.
While Spaniards had to move to YouTube because there where no jobs.

Venezuela, Cuba and Argentina were richer than most countries in Europe in the early 1900's while Spain was a politically tumultuous hellhole for most of the 19th century. If Spain isn't Moldova-tier right now is because of Franco.

yes

Spain had 5 civil wars in the XIX and XX century.Once they went away and commodity prices plumeted your spic shithole became a hell hole

Sp*in is precisely the reason why we are like this, you mong. Cr*ollos, who are basically Sp*niards. are the ones behind the tragedy that is known today as Latin America, after the European Sp*niards were sent back as result of the civil war, erroneously known as "indepence" wars, which involved both parties and that occurred two centuries ago.

>YT Mexico is older and as big as Spain's. But it started as a bunch of teens who wanted to have fun uploading videos and happened to became millionaires in the process.
>While Spaniards had to move to YouTube because there where no jobs.
You can't become a succesful youtuber out of nothing.I am pretty sure most people that can live of it or had a huge fanbase before starting or started doing it as a hobby and gained a big fanbase in the process.Spain literally has 4 times the GDP per capita of Mexico,a higher GDP and is better than Mexico in every measurable measure.

>Venezuela, Cuba and Argentina were richer than most countries in Europe in the early 1900's
Commodities boom.Totally unsustainable as spics can't into manufacturing and services.Once beef wasn't the gold standard all spicland went to absolute shit

>Venezuela, Cuba and Argentina were richer than most countries in Europe in the early 1900's

they did splendidly then. lel

>Spain was a shithole until a few decades ago and Spaniards immigrated to my country by the thousands to run from hunger.
maybe Argentina and Venezuela but who cares now...

when will the amerindian BULL expel these foul wh*Toids?

>implying Spain would be better without E U

>You can't become a succesful youtuber out of nothing.I am pretty sure most people that can live of it or had a huge fanbase before starting
Lmao, no. Internet is what made them popular in both cases.

As you are a retarded spic you failed to see the point and just focused on a small part of the post.Let me put it bluntly for your little tiny brain.
People=money
No people=no money
Building fanbase->time
Youtuber as a job=implausible in the short term with an alredy built fanbase

Soon, soon. Patience, just like everything else, has its limits.
Fucking Cri*llos and the infighting within their ranks ended up breaking what little was left after the infighting among American born Spaniards and European Spaniards ended.

Why are you acting as if you were PoC?

The greed and the vileness of the eternal Sp*niard knows no bounds.

Yes, next question?

Look spic, I don't even know why the hell are you even trying to argue so let me tell you again what was my first post about.
>Spain wasn't doing so well
>no jobs
>people had to move to YouTube to make money
Also they have political scandals and separatist movements. For them it'd be impossible to manage our shitholes too without making it worse for their country and for ours too.
That was the last (you), Juan, enjoy it.

Yes. Spain is a shithole

We had a ton of civil wars as well, not to mention a commie guerilla and a dictatorship, that doesn't change that Spain was poorer than us and immigrated here in the past.

this is the only correct answer'

>Like...seriously?
yeah, why not?
they didn't want us and we didn't want them, why not break up?

Wasn't your dictatorship rightist?

They were retards

>Hyperinflatiom
>External debt
>Thousands of people exiled

They were better than commies ofc.

We are not doing as we should
Spain wasn't doing so well in the early 1900s
But its ok, I would like for us to have a commonwealth of Spanish nations

>slavs
>white
trust me, I know my wh*Toids

genuinely curious, how many people would you describe as "European White" do you see daily in Colombia? like, with Pablo Escobar being about as swarthy as "White" can get

> "European White" do you see daily in Colombia

gringo tourists. All Colombians are mixed race.

fuck off

I dont know you tell me:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwQ4jGFi1Y

Pablo Escobar """"white""" around 40-50% of people. Germanic white? maybe less than 1% percent of people. We only received iberians, unlike Brazil or Argentina which received people from all over europe

pablo escobar level a lot, but even people with some native blood can be fairer than him so skin and hair color are not a good representative of whiteness

>in Spain the biggest problem they have are brain dead feminazis foaming at the mouth, trying to smash a nonexistent patriarchy

>in Mexico the biggest problems are gang violence, mass shootings, packed buses full of people disappearing and never found, also mass graves unearthed every other day

Hm, really puts things into perspective.