/got/ general

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

First for Cersei.

Reminder:

>Jon Snow looks nothing like a Targaryen
>Stark genes are weak enough that Ned porking Catelyn only results in one mainly Stark kid out of five
>Edric Dayne tells Arya Ned and Ashara fell in love
>Barristan Selmy believes Ned and Ashara were in love, and that they fucked at Harrenhal
>Howland Reed sees them dance together at Harrenhal
>Ned tells Robert that Wylla, a Dayne wetnurse, was involved in Jon's birth
>None of these people have any reason to lie

dispute this
>protip: you can't

>supposed to be a 10/10 that's simply past her prime
lmao

why is bran hitting Jon and laughing?

>S1 will never come back

>No, like all real societies, communism would destroy Westeros.
>implying

>The Lords of each House are not going to pool all of thier resources for the "common good".

No one is asking them to. The common people will rise up and overthrow their lords and masters and run industry in their interests.

THINK FAST.

>dead man's eyes
Ugly as shit imo

>*punch* give me my kingdom! *punch punch*

;_;

Nah clearly Jon Snow is the targbastard, but there's a different Snowman in the south somewhere who was swapped with Jon because Lyanna wanted to save him and it'd be easier to just bring one bastard to the north.

Why is it gay for a boy to kiss another boy's gun?

Cersei is hot af desu

>brown eyebrows
wat

>Ashara
Literally who?

showfaggots belong in the trash

A lot of bookpeople don't matter much though.

Frogfu best girl

Could Liev Schreiber have played Victarion? Keep in mind he is 6'3".

Can The Night's King wololo Ser Gregor? Benjen? Beric? Jon?

You only need a couple of bookpeople to close the trash bin though.

So stay trashy

Hey guys remember the Sparrows? Neither does Dnd!

Reminder: Bran Stark has a bigger cock than you

rollo would have been a good vic

that's his hand you creepy autist

isn't that actor pretty boring? I don't remember him ever changing that expression he has there.

It's not. I am straight and I own a dildo (only to suck on).and a purple vibrating butt plug. Being gay has not once crossed my mind. I am 100% straight.

please gib cute punching shota

Looks enough like Euron, but clearly manlier, gruffer, more experienced and older. He'd be fine, I guess.

I still wish Trystane lived and we got Darkstar though.

fucking kek

diq

Watch Goon, it's hoc/kino

>the black man's girl is the best girl
But of course.

>The common people will rise up and overthrow their lords and masters and run industry in their interests.
No they won't. A peasant rebellion would be put down quickly. How peasants in different areas organize when there is no printing press. Communist propaganda can't even be properly distributed.

fits the description to me tbqh

No, don't be jealous dicklet.

>none of these people have any reason to lie

Ned has an obvious reason to lie to Robert about Jon being a targaryen, especially the son of his fiance and sworn enemy whose "abduction" was the moral grounds for his entire usurpation of the throne.

>creepy gay autist calling anyone names
lmfao

based

George RR Martin writes terrible prose. He can't just say that someone had breakfast; it must be that they "broke [their] fast." The attempt at aping medievalisms never succeeds, and I nstead calls attention to the limitations in his style

What have we here?

is that "The Virgin Stance" on the left there?

unironically this. my biggest gripe with reading gurm. hemmingway goat american author

he seems like the type to secretly have a long penis. probably pencil though

>The Virgin Stance
delet this

>This will trigger Sup Forums
>Because a waman is standing slightly higher on a rock

It's actually the chicken stance.

Telling Robert the name of Jon's wet nurse =/= revealing anything about his parentage

god i hope she fucking tells him who the voice in the flames was

Varys is THICC

Yeah I couldn't get through the books because of that shit. The overarching plot and world construction is very good in ASOIAF, but the way it's actually told is either inaccurate (as in the show), or obnoxious (as in the books.)

I still wish Essos was actually developed so it made even the slightest amount of sense, because the lack of anything in between the Free Cities has bugged me to no end.

This is why just reading the wiki is better.

poor kitty almost had it

the voice is obviously bran

Let's say GRRM was a little more original with Jon Snow's parentage and wrote something different than make him the secretive legitimate son of a prince of Targs and daughter noble of the Starks, who do you believe would be the most plausible parents of Jon Snow outside the canon one we got?

>maisie_williams_got7_premiere.jpeg

I think what makes the prose especially bad is that Martin talks about how much William Faulkner shaped his voice as a writer. The disparity between the two writers is a yawning abyss

Melly doesn't appear in any of the later episodes, she dies there, being pushed off by Varys The Mannis

I agree but i want to hear a character say it out loud

Bloodraven warging into Aerys and Branda Stark

Ashara of course.
>why
Because it just fits

It doesn't have to be important, he doesn't have to be a legend or something important, his entire character is that he was nothing and became someone.

what anime is this gif from?

A Song Of Ice And Fire.

Can't wait for dany to take what is hers.

Well, he's very obviously half Stark. Considering when he was born, there are only 3 candidates for his Stark parent, Lyanna and Brandon and Ned.

If you're taking Lyanna out of the equation, Brandon or Ned must be the father. Brandon is betrothed to Catelyn Stark at the time of Jon's conception, and I think we would hear from Cat in a POV if she secretly porked Brandon before their marriage. So that narrows it down to Ned. Who are the women Ned is seen to have romantic feelings for in this time period? I'll give you a hint: three different characters talk about his attraction to one person.

She already did, Dragonstone.

GET GOLEM YE GET

Everything to the east of King's Landing is almost comically underdeveloped. Martin made mention of his desire to communicate to the reader an incomplete, medieval sense of the world -- one shrouded in half-notions and legend the further from home one looks on the map. That would be fine, if not for the fact that these far out lands are also where key characters live. Dany should know these lands well and Westeros poorly, but it's not so.

wtf bran has red hair???

Qhorin Halfhand is clearly Rhaegar.

He's wearing a fur-lined costume there. It's bulkier

I hate showfags

lol why was he walking like that

It's called a Red Herring. The more evidence for Ashara being Jon's mum the less likely it is

weren't jon and arya described as being the only stark kids who actually looked like starks?

Jon looks the most stark.

Friendly reminder that this show is extremely predictable with its fetish for ironic and taste of your own medicine deaths
Reminder that the show will end as it started, with Jaime on the Throne and killed by his Hand or some shit

yes. sansa, rob, bran, and rickon all have tully traits. arya and jon are the only ones who actually look like starks

tully fucking southern shits ruining genetically pure first men

What is virgin stance?

I could understand Ib, Qarth, Faros, Sothyros and even Slaver's Bay to a point, but the Free Cities have no excuse.

Why does the show entirely forget about New Ghis anyway? Sure it's not strictly on Slaver's Bay, but it's still literally another hub of slavery.

In show, even if the bay doesn't revert, Elyria, Tolos, Mantarys, and New Ghis are just going to take over where she started alongside Volantis. Way to change nothing, Dany.

The fan theory that Jon is a bastard of a Dayne and Ned's brother made the most sense to me. I thought Rhaegor/Lyanna was so obvious that it was simply GRRM misleading the readers.

It would explain why the Daynes have so much respect for the Starks, to the point that they have their head leader of their house named after him.

fuck off newfag

Then why isn't Edric named "Brandon"?

I'm not I've just been away a while

greyworm walked like an idiot similar to this virgin walk meme Idk I don't have either saved

Inquisitive season 1 and 2 ragnar would have been a good euron

>t. raised by a single mom
Reminder that all boys need a strong paternal figure during their childhood or else they'll throw punches like that one.

Make that a permanent thing.

>raised by a single mom
Bran isn't raised by either of his parents

what did he do wrong?

im talking about the actor

It's cause his costume is thicker and his hands are in his chest pockets, you blind faggots.

Davos is literally the only character that hasn't been butchered or at least as butchered as the only characters by D&D. Davos is and always will be best boy

that's even worse, there is no hope for him, he is gonna grow up and become gay or at the very least a faggy male

thats how girls punch.

He was Lord of the North and was busy ruling said North