Drumpf is a cuck

Drumpf is a cuck

Of course he is. What model would want a fat, elderly conspiracy theorist when she could fuck someone who is actually attractive? I knew it the first time I saw a picture of her. - femanon

>yfw its baron

i hope it's not true

this would seriously destroy me if it was

Whats the story with that site? How often is it just hot air?

Christ knows she deserves. I hope for her she's getting the best dick in history.

some things were are true

all of the info is from a friend of a friend

it could just be hearsay

Quite often bs but the more believable and simple like charlie sheen having aids the more likely its a rare truth.

There's been rumors she's been banging some security guard on the side for years now. Shit I think they said it was almost certain she was gonna divorce him but then he won the presidency so she's sort of stuck there now.

>another anti west DC pajeet thread

It's mostly about celebrities doing drugs, banging each other, and being secretly gay. Seems credible to me.

Can you imagine what would happen if Trump was revealed to be a literal cuck? Sup Forums would implode.

how ironic would it be that in an election saga where 'cuck' was the favorite insult of online trump supporters, that trump himself was an actual cuckhold

Seems plausible. They probably had somewhat of an open relationship. Trump almost definitely fucks models on the side. Maybe not right now since he's under so much public scrutiny, but almost certainly before.

Think about how easy it would be with all those fruity pageants he holds. The girls would be throwing themselves at him.

It's all true when we want it to be true.

Well it will fit nicely with Hillary.

uuh sorry we here at Sup Forums like trump and you are not allowed to post these kind of fake rumors.

I mean...

The fat old fuck probably can't even get it up.

Fuck all that noise, post some Ivanka.

>A+++

Donald Drumps son is autistic

He's going to go full Nero on the U.S.