Started watching a few black people on youtube that give lifting advice and say motivational things

>Started watching a few black people on youtube that give lifting advice and say motivational things
>Met a black person in my gym
>Expected them to be discussing "kara boga" and how whiteys have tiny penises
>Instead they're normal and just trying to live their lives, they see no colour only the quality of people
>The black guy at the gym studies finance and is very nice

How has this website harmed you?

He is not the common nigger, don't get fooled. Everything you see in this site is real.

Shut up you stupid nigger.

Niggers are all right, leafnigger. Don't let Sup Forumsniggers stop you from making friends

Some can be bad but some seem to be good people.

say the Brazilian

It really makes me sad that right now there are millions of young people vising Sup Forums or reddit and creating racial prejudices like that. Maybe different "races" have statistical differences if you look at a big number of people, but those differences have absolutely no impact on an individual level. Even judging a person by how they dress would be 1000x more accurate than dumb racism.

this
real life is not Sup Forums or any other echo chamber

you have just come to realize the truth about all human beings

You don't know what's going on in his mind, idiot. He's probably making fun of you or using you to get to white females.

>millions
u sure about that

I found ways to justify things to myself that cant be justified
The other day i killed a stray cat because it snuck into the shed and firewood that fell on it broke its leg.
Since it will remain crippled, i whacked it on the head with a shovel as hard as i could 3 times.
To spare it suffering.
And spare all the native birds it would murder.

not our problems if they are too dumb to spot obvious baits

Am I a common nigger? I like watching shounen and playing fighting games

What about rts games

>be far right wing, just like everyone I know
>everyone is normal
>all foreigners get treated equally and there are no problem with foreigners here, as they also share the same right wing sentiments

>go to Amsterdam
>every time they bring politics up and something doesn't fit into their world view they turn into spastics
>all the lefties are judgmental as fuck
>literally want to implement racist and sexist policies
>place is riddles with crime from shitskins and racist foreigners

This post tells the truth

EUIV was ok, if for no other reason than conquering the world with my kangdom

I like to have fun shitposting here and all, but if you can't drop Sup Forums memes and mentality when you're in the real world then you need to leave this site immediately and never come back.

>EuIV
you're alright my negroid friend

I dunno, they always yell karaboga in my gym and make fun about white people penises in the showers. Are you in a rural area?

Where do you live?

Could you whack a bosniak on the head with a shovel 3 times?

probably an amerimutt LARPing as "based magapede dems are the reel racists!" in the netherlands

These are good post. We need more of these.

Do they do this too in cinema showers?

it is a bait thread. you are no supposed to reply seriously

Makes me hate foreigners, purely based off of you shitposters, when apparently Europeans can be real cool dudes. France in particular. I recently a bro-tier baguette, but the people on this site are choches.

You could've also nursed it back to health and let it go, that is if you weren't a subhuman sociopath with no empathy

.t favelados

>He unironically takes anything posted on this seriously and actually attempts to apply it to the real world

Dude, this whole site is just people larping, baiting, insulting each other or circlejerking. You'rea brainlet if you count on this site to give you your information.

YOU GONNA BE BLACKED, FAGGOT!

STFU.
DROP YOUR PANTS AND PREPARE TO BE BLACKED, FUCKBOI!!!

Holy shit... what a fucking c uck!
II hope your entire family gets gang-raped and their throats slashed!

Don't stop, keep going

based

Fucking leaf. I hope a moose fucks your ass and shit enters your bloodstream.

This is what actual autism looks like, it's not pretty