What was his catchphrase?

What was his catchphrase?

I baby drive

I've got the need. The need for speed

I bazinga

been to long so i dont remember it.

I've been in this town so long that back in the city i've been taken for a lost and gone an unknown for a long long timee

im the drivah baby

>...

>"So am I"

Wanna'n ice pick?

>What was his catchphrase
Don't ever touch my pretend girlfriend or her son again

"Hey you kike fuck that's my girlfriend's son you're talking about."
Apparently Gosling ad-libbed it.

like a baby limo driver?

Vroom, vroom

go speed racer

>

A real human bean

and a real heroooo

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.
>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. . Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

well he did get in deep with SHAIRKS

It was staring at people and say little to no words

>reddit scum detected

>i don't carry a gun i dont get involved i just drive

"I drive"

>you talking to me?
>....
>....
>....
>....
>....
>.

>*internal autistic screeching*

I wouldn't be surprised if that line was actually in the film. Drive was not kind to the jews.