Could Sup Forums become a US Citizen?

my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics

Here's the sample US Citizenship test! With liberals constantly decrying how convoluted and unfair our immigration process is I wanted to see how Sup Forums would do in a sample citizenship test. Post results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uruguay can into USA

For reference a 60% is the passing score

What is one promise you make when you become a United States citizen?

a: give up loyalties to other countries

LMAO

ya right bud! ban all dual citizenship jews from serving in federal government faggot!

seriously....

There are a few lel questions bruh

19/20, whiffed a question like a retard

If you don't get 100% you're not a true American or you're retarded. OP needs to go back.

pol is an imageboard
not a human

I am an embarrassment to my country.

Sorry user, you heard the man

I got a 95%
Time to kill myself I guess.

Is this really the citizenship test? Absolutely trivial.

At least the last one I took asked me how many Representatives there were and I had to do a little math (538 - 100 - 3).

Why yes I could, because my citizenship test was being born in Pennsylvania and serving in the air force for ten years.

Fuck all you commies who say I haven't earned my place in the US because I can't doodle on a paper like a bunch of niggers.

I got 65%

>Name one war fought in the 1900s
>War of 1812 was an option
19/20 gg ez

Yes, deport me back to Alabama.

70%

>Implying I would ever want to become a citizen in a capitalist country
filthy bourgeois scum

da kang wil mak all pols US citizen / slave laborers

>Alabama
>America

Chose one m8y

Oy vey

Took the test twice - 100% both times.
Almost stumbled on the question about Ben Franklin because of initially misreading one of the answers, but caught myself and got it right.

>name one dude who helped write the federalist papers

fuck this shit

80%. I dropped out of high school.

I didn't know Paul Ryan was next in line to become president if Biden and Obama kicked the bucket.

Fucking amendments, do you even need 27?

that's way too low

Just binged on a bunch of American history videos though

That's the one I failed too.

Better renounce your citizenship to him:

Reeeeeeeeeeee
National language when?
Fuck, by the time we have a national language it's going to be fucking Spanish.

>not reading the Federalists papers
The constitution is basically just a sheet of paper that says how senators get elected. If you really want to learn about the founding principals of America you gotta read the papes.

I understand not remembering John Jay, but James Madison and Alexander Hamilton? You don't connect them to the federalist papers?

The first 2 answers bruh

>there are Americans not getting 100%
Fucking embarrassing, guys.

Presidential Succession Act of 1947, then strengthened by the 25th Amendment in 1967.

Seriously? Man, some of those explanations... Yikes!

I didn't receive this question, must be some randomness I guess

fucking this :'(

>14. What is one reason colonists came to America?
>freedom

90% though some of them were just process of elimination, and the first civil war question specifically mentioned slavery, which was the answer to the second civil war question.

85%

Can I have some freedom now?

>What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?

A. Terrorists attacked the United States
B. The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour
(C and D are irrelevant)

Why is it acceptable to say that the JAPANESE did Pearl Harbour, but not acceptable to say that MUSLIMS did 9/11?

Even if you want to go the "religion not race" route for it (It's equivalent, so you'd be stupid to), why not say ARABS?

Just a taste

>

Question 8 of 20
8. What is the "rule of law"?
Correct
In the United States, everyone must follow the law. All people and groups must follow the law. Government officials must follow the law. Everyone is equal under the government. This way, the government can protect everyone's rights. The rule of law means that everyone must follow the law.

to lazy to screenie it for img. i feel like they should have a big ass pic of hilldog to go with that question.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Cause of the civil war question was incredibly blue-pilled tho
>slavery
Bitch please, Westward expansion and the threat of foreign nations recognizing the legitimacy of the Confederate states outweighed the issue of slaves

You don't need us. Brexit soon.

Good job! You answered 16 of 20 questions correctly.

Exactly what I thought

>Writing laws that effect other nations

Got 85%

EZ

Because they can't say Israel, Saudi Arabia and the CIA performed a joint operation obviously.

75% here - that probably beats your average american.

Why not? They released the 28 pages, we at least know that the Saudis were involved

>half-assed it and only spent a few seconds answering each question
>answer only 15/20 correctly
>didn't remember who Eisenhower was
>Good job!
>mfw

I took this shit in HS and got a 100

75%
i failed on pledging allegiance to the US, as this is as a matter of fact not happening with dual citizen kikes.

20/20

I'm actually thinking of coming to the US now..

Are you brown and a muslim?

Fuck Susan B Anthony

nigga im british only difference between me and you is i got my ass on the boat 200 years later

no and no.

But I am quite a hardcore liberal, not Senders levels though.

Holy shit that's it?

>95%
I should be deported

>What does 'The Rule of Law' mean?
Apparently "Everyone must follow the law except for the president" isn't the right answer. Can someone let Obama know this?

I got 17 out of 20

but I have never been in the USA and never particularly cared about its history

its just that multiple choice questions are fucking bullshit

I didn't think Americans had to register for Selective Service anymore.
I also thought Senators had 4 year terms.

that's way too low my man

Yeah but Saudis are your allies, can't go around telling to the people that it was an ally who did it.

Yes but of all the things wrong with the States, the biggest is the fact the US owns your ass through tax. I'm sure somebody can bring the facts but fuck I've heard some bad things. I wouldn't migrate for that reason.

One was legitimately a misclick. Oh well.

in the real test you dont get multiple choice and have to know the answer yourself so it becomes much more difficult

Laughing Hillary Clinton.jpg

>With liberals constantly decrying how convoluted and unfair

1 shekel has been deposited in your account

Scored 65%, almost an american..

You also can't go around having an ally that attacks you - Oh wait, Israel's still an ally.

I guess they have a precedent for letting people fuck them and get away with it.

20 for 20

I already have citizenship so I don't have to worry about that

>my.uscis.gov/prep/test/civics
Are you serious? I am from Luxembourg, never learned shit about the US and know all this from common knowledge.

>enslaved people
Glad they included poor whites like the Irish, Czech, and Germans that were often working fields alongside blacks.

I agree, but some states are a bit better than some others when it comes to taxing private citizens. Businesses are getting fucked though.

This is really easy. Anyone who can't pass this this at 100% shouldn't be granted citizenship. Also, make them take it in English, or make it available in EVERY language, not just English and Spanish.

Here we go, lads. I'd say so.

silly goyim dont you want to pander to those hard working mexican intellectuals?

I got 75%, Is passing this test all it takes to become a US citizen? Fuck me. here you literally CANT be a citizen unless you're an Olympic Athlete that can win us medals.

America strong, only closest allies allowed to hit America because they be friends.

80%

Am i burger?

I did not even know.

Hi where da grin carts at?

Got 80 %. Quite easy, is this all that is required?

Makes sense

Well you have to be in the nation legally for five years to even take the test. The test isn't supposed to be a gate, it's supposed to get new citizens interested in civics.

>almost an american
you literally own america kek

this test was way too easy, I only got the mandate of a Representative wrong. No wonder you are 60 % white.

19, had no idea how long senators term limits were, these are some easy questions…

What I it wrong were what Ben Franklin was famous for(US diplomat just seemed too simple considering his accomplishments although I did know he was one), when the declaration was written, the reason the first settlers came (because simply saying freedom is a retarded simplification, so I figured it was a trick question and picked none of the above) and the names of the original 13 colonies.

>common knowledge
Lad, not even political science professors know their shit.

Never gave a shit.
Without studying pretty good.

>because simply saying freedom is a retarded simplification, so I figured it was a trick question
It's America, when in doubt the answer is always Freedom.

Am ameri-san now?