Saw this last night. Absolutely can not fucking believe how hard this got shit on. It was great...

Saw this last night. Absolutely can not fucking believe how hard this got shit on. It was great. Wtf happened with critics!? Did Sup Forums hate this? Seriously baffled. It was really enjoyable from start to finish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z93doQ01ekk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd also like to acknowledge im not sure how they managed to make it a $175million budget project. But still.

Sounds like the BluRay is available. How is life as an intern?

I just wanted to know if people thought it was shit because thats all I heard but I enjoyed it. No big deal.

>Generic action movie
>Nauseating cuts
>Cringeworthy dialogue

Come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=z93doQ01ekk

It was awful, I could list the things I hated about it but #1 complaint is filmmaking 101:
>SHOW DON'T TELL
The whole goddamn film is people explaining to you what happened and what is happening and what is going to happen. Boring as shit.
also fuck that snake are you kidding me

it's got almost nothing in common with the legend of king arthur and his table round.

parts of it are very very good

Most of it is very very bad

5/10

>guy named King Arthur: check
>round table: check
It was just like it user

As a Guy Ritchie fan it was pretty disappointing but wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It could have been great

I have seen half of it, will see the other half after the work is over.
Didn't realise it was a fantasy movie with magic (didn't saw the trailers).
I am thoroughly enjoying this movie. It has all the hallmarks of a a Guy Ritchie film

>Didn't realise it was a fantasy movie with magic
>King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Fuck off capeshitter

it's a guy ritchie movie you mong that's literally his shtick

I meant to say that I did not nit expected fantasy creatures and black magicians, etc.

Yeah well, it was bad. I don't think I'm going out on a limb here

I enjoyed it too, after the critics put me off watching it in cinemas.
Fucking cunts.

>the questing beast
>morgan le fay

it's all there in them old books.

>that video game boss battle at the end
ugh

>Arthurian legend
>casts a nigger for diversity points

No.

Just, no.

Whitey was never a fucking Zulu warrior, and niggers weren't a part of Arthurian legend.

That is the best argument I've ever heard to making characters black.

You should get a job at Sony then....

this kind of contrarianism is almost as bad as all of the kinoposting

I mean to say best argument against making white characters black. You wouldnt see white Zulu's or asian fucking Aztecs in a film.

It was like the kid with the hot topic parachute pants wrote this. Who thought everything he heard about chivalry, honor, irony, and mankind in 9th grade english class was gay and not edgy enough. Who wanted to re-imagine the story of Arthur with just the sword in the stone part and everything else with warcraft, GOT, and the most edgiest, generic, pointy fantasy garbage.

Also Guy Ritche wanted to direct/edit this like agangster comedy.

Also the sons of anarchy guy just can't fucking act.

Pros:
>Anything where Ritchie was directing in his signature style (Jackseye story in particular)
>Pemberton's score
>Some of Arthur's fights and sword usage
>Mage girl was a qt
>Jude Law was a decent villain

Cons:
>Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephants never show up again
>plot's half-baked as all hell
>Hunnam's acting is stiff as dicks
>Not enough Bane references
>CIA was underused
>Good fucking lord that CG was atrocious

It was a pretty bad film mate and I say this as a fan of Ritchie and Jackieboy.

It was a fun romp in a weak genre

horrible CGI that only worked by accident in the excalibur scenes

Jude Law saved the movie

keep niggers out.

Agree 100%.

It's just shitty casting and makes it hard to suspend disbelief.

>wow i've had no idea the early medieval britain was so multicultural and diverse! i guess you racists got BTFO again :P

This garbage is simply unwatchable. You get thrown into action in the first minute. No exposition, no tension because it was cut like a rap videoclip with one second shots maximum.
I can't believe something this retarded got green lit. Basically made for ADHD audience

It really was great I loved it

>black magicians
>I hate it cause I can't think for my self and am le redpilled

I really enjoyed it, too. It was not at all what I was expecting, and at least nine times out of ten, they were pleasant surprises.

I'm as Sup Forums as the next guy but I can excuse nigga knights in a movie that opens with a 200ft tall elephant.

I enjoyed it and would like more. Lack of marketing killed it though, first I heard of it was in the stories about it bombing,

It's basically what Richie would shit out after marathoning anime for 12 hours and jerking off to Saber hentai.

Lowest quality of shit.