Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?

Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?

Probably yes

how would you know?

>Is the migrant situation in europe as bad as Sup Forums tells me?
Visited France last year and it's even worse.
*Advice for everyone, don't go to p*Ris.

Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago

Rio and Paris are meme cities

What if i just go to the museums and historical sites?
Will there be a lot of niggers and arabs there aswell?

>Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago
macaco english

>Bombings and rapes in big aren't normal in Sweden 10 years ago

Yes it always was. Why do you think feminism developed? Rape used to be legal there.

There was always bombing and killing. Ever read a Stieg Larsson book or watched a Stieg Larsson movie? Ever heard of the Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme who was assasinated by Mossad/CIA?

Dude I just forget a word and I'm kinda drunk

Fuck commies

you dind't conjugate the verbs properly, bumd northeastern pardo subhuman.

Its not good but its not Sup Forums tier
Some cities are terrible (paris for example ) but its not like Sup Forums tard say it is.

The us is way worse

No, but it is still really bad

I'm white dumb hue

kek, they all look like comic book characters.

Yes but it didn't begin in 2011. For some reason Sup Forumstards think that all the non-whites here in Europe are recent "refugees".

It began several decades ago with Turkish and Iranian guest workers.

yeah whatever subhuman

>Palme

Neat, but sounds like a BR name. The entire Vietnam conflict shouldn't have happened though. Can I be a rapefugee in Sweden instead?

T. American born Vietnamese

No, it's not, /pol greatly exaggerates in order to recruit for the alt right and we shoot ourselves in the foot shilling for them because it's an easy way to bant Euros

el br*Nco hue hue hue hue

>dind't
>bumd
lmao

The new world being a non white melting pot is not the same as Europe being a non white melting pot.

>what is a typo

the real danger is if the countryside becomes non white.

the system will collapse soon and then the non white cities will be genocided.

The US is worse but you will be 56% soon. Sup Forums is sort of right but they should worry about their own country

People from other regions has always migrated to other regions. The only thing that has changed is tha tnow it is more easier. Is not the end of civilization.

>T. American born Vietnamese

Vietnamese women are the most beautiful in the world. If I was you I would go live in Vietnam and get rich. It's really cheap to live there.

Of course a true Fingolian like yourself with strong Mongolian blood would say this, Pekka. I just haven't found the right girl.

And many groups of people have been destroyed throughout history. You should know that as a new worlder