Why do liberals get in things like open relationships?

Why do liberals get in things like open relationships?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/if-we-liberate-men-s-sexuality-war-against-women-can-end
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cucks

coz da kang be sayin' it be kool

Because it's a mental disease where you have to be nice and tolerant to everyone and everything, without applying logic to it.

Literally just a bunch of fucking cuck yes-men.

Seriously wtf is boogies problem? Im not trying to be a prick but how come he doesn't want to lose the weight? Is it because he collects disability checks?

Because it's trendy, and whether they think they are or not, liberals are the most susceptible to social trends, especially those of the jew.

because liberals are disgusting like that fat blob in your pic and an open relationship is the only way they can get some pussy every now and then when their fat girlfriend is bored of jamal

Stop spamming this you are embarrassing your countrymen
learn to shitpost

They don't have feelings.

I've been to a open relationship a couple of times. Everytime the relationship fails because I get more action than the women did.

When women say they want to have an open relationship they mean that your supposed to be just a cuck and they can do what they want. Turn the tables another way around it's fun no more.

Also I never asked for open relationships but when a woman brings it up I know the relationship is over and I can just have fun while burning down the house.

Because their girlfriends cucked them and that sounds embarrassing, so after they cried a bit they can now say they're in an open relationship and that sounds trendy.

>I-i'm not a c-cuck its a o-open relationship I s-swear

Just don't ask the male how many times he slept with another partner.

Is Boogie in an open relationship?

This.
I've been asked the question twice by my ex-girlfriends. One time it was me who brought it up first. The other time it was the ex. Both times they got mad as soon as I got laid. Both relationship ended afterwards. If they ask you this, they want to have sex with other men while you have to be a cuckold.

>Is Boogie in an open relationship?

Either that or his wife is asexual.

Which is more likely?

There's no such thing as an "open relationship" in the western world.

Either you're in a relationship, you're fuckbuddies or you're getting cuckolded by a bitch who only wants you for the economic stability you provide.

Once they ask the question the relationship is already over. It's only of matter how you deal with the fact. Personally once a girl tries to get me to approve her fucking other men I will fuck with her best friends and sisters in return. I usually hit it where it really hurts.

As I said once the question is popped I will burn down the house.

>you're getting cuckolded by a bitch who only wants you for the economic stability you provide.

Not necessarily economic stability but rather a mental one. Just like a friendzone she wants you to be her emotional pillow to cry on when the alpha chads have fucked her silly and then dumped her as a walking fleshlight she is for another more hotter walking talking fleshlight.

>1 post by this id

shill sliding trump posts

What's up, ladies and gentlemen of youtube. Boogie2988 coming at you live through the power...of the internet..

post yfw this fatfuck dies.

They are all in a perpetual race to see who can be the most progressive.

Because liberals are fucking crazy.

because he is way too fucked in the head, there is no saving him
I am inclined to believe all his ridiculous childhood stories about him getting raped and abused because of how fucked in the head he seems

fpbp

>Liberals
>Open relationships.

Do you really think that is what's happening?

Liberal bitches pray on weak cuck men who when they get caught cheating have been beaten into insecurity so much that they feel that they have no option other than to let her get away with it.

So they "open relationship" i.e. she gets to fuck whoever she wants, and he gets to keep providing for her financially while she pursues her "feminist career" at Starbucks. Or selling shitty drawings at the local art exchange for the equivalent of 2 dollars an hour.

And very very rarely a guy is attractive enough to do the same thing to women. But almost never. The only person getting side action in an open relationship is a woman.

Sounds like this is your fetish Leafy

Because I got sick and tired of being in a regular relationship that ends, because WAAAAAAAHHH I'M EMOTIONALLY DEAD INSIDE!
Seriously, it just feels like, every time I get into a decent relationship it crumbles because of muh traditional relationship.
Now she gets to fuck who she wants, as do I.
I'm not a cuck or anything. I just don't care anymore.

Show me two people who are in a "happy" open relationship, and I'll show you a codependant liar and a selfish asshole.

Based on Boogie's behavior, he is the former.

Allow me to explain in detail the idea behind open relationships according to liberal thought. I have been in these circles for a painful amount of time, so I have heard it all.

According to them, social constructs and norms that are not "useful" based on the concepts of rule of law or human rights are useless dogma which just restricts the freedom of people.

They want to bring male and female sexual liberation. For example, they believe that women experiment more in college than men do and have on average more same-sex sexual experiences than men do due to social dogma rather than any sort of biological disposition.

In the same way, they believe monogamous relationships are merely a result of dogma and taboos, and are useless in the modern world. They want to fight for a world where everyone feels free (see: does) experiemnt with their gender identity, sexual preferences, and is not restricted to a singular sexual partner.

Spotted the cuck

That sounds horrifiying

Here is an article that underlines some of their ideas regarding the next stage of male-female relations. The final goal is, of course, to achieve a state where toxic masculinity is rooted out of men and the traditionally "male" and "masculine" behaviours are a thing of the past.

newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/if-we-liberate-men-s-sexuality-war-against-women-can-end

They have no respect for themselves