I occasionally hear a "race war" being hyped up here but the thing is none of you realise that a even if white people...

I occasionally hear a "race war" being hyped up here but the thing is none of you realise that a even if white people win (which would probably happen theoretically), your grandchildren would look twice as "evil" as you do now by the jewish/mainstream media.

>Point being a race war is only a short term solution, think about the next generation

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1471282126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And what would you do if this happened to you?

liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1471282126

There will be no jews or muslims left. Don't worry, this time we will go to the end of the matter.

There wont be a Jewish mainstream media.

There will not be a "race war" because not every black person acts like a thug and not every white person acts like a productive member of society.

TL;DR
>This meme needs to die.

Wrong.

Once all nonwhites are eradicated from the earth, none of your leftist whining or pandering will matter.

When the war comes, you will be among the first to hang. Congratulations.

The race war thing is entirely pushed by shills.

They need a war, any war, to complete the white genocide -- as well as to create chaos they can use for their benefit.

>if white people win (which would probably happen theoretically), your grandchildren would look twice as "evil" as you do now by the jewish/mainstream media.
If white people won there would be no (((mainstream media)))

But there is a more of a consistency of laziness and entitled behaviour in the black community.

Exceptions will quickly be purged.

The race war is in the wombs my friends

we wont look evil if there's no colored people left that failed to assimilate.

There would be no free press and the history books would be written by political historians, like it's done in Russia.

this.

the lamp posts are reserved for race traitors

People are getting the wrong idea, a war doesn't necessarily mean genocide

>People are getting the wrong idea, a war doesn't necessarily mean genocide
It would this time. White peopled learned the last time around, if you are going to get blamed and shamed for a genocide you didn't commit you might as well commit it for real and be rid of all the people doing the blaming.

Just like the Allies look like real dicks now for defeating the Nazis?

That's why jews are part of the race war.

In fact, they're the most important part. Niggers and Mudslimes are menial. They're like animals, easy to deal with. The human traitor is much more lethal (((jew)))

I am five minutes walk from the place pictured in the OP

dude..if there would be a real racewar there wouldn't be a "jewish media" left..or an arab or black one.
our children would run around in the streets singing and laughing all day instead of watching a kanye west and lady gagy collabo at the topmodels last episode

REMEMBER THE TRUE ENEMY.

The Jews, Democrats and pavement apes want a race war.

Everything was fine up until BLM started. We've been going through record years these past few decades of less and less racism in this country until the Jew controlled media and BLM started brainwashing people into starting riots for dead criminals.

The Dems want a race war so bad they can taste it. The rest of us just want all this violence to stop. If you hear any of us calling to arms it's just because we've been pushed into a corner and want a swift ending to it.

Liberals are some of the most violent, oppressive and blood thirsty people in this country.