India grows faster than China and will reclaim Pakistan and Bangladesh and achieve superpower status by 2030 thoughts?

India grows faster than China and will reclaim Pakistan and Bangladesh and achieve superpower status by 2030 thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD?locations=IN
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, we don't want pakistan and bangladesh.

Not if it's inhabited by Indians.

Why? More space to poo in...

Pls at least glass the clay if you won't use it.

That is just the worst part of India

Is this the indian pepe, Poopoo?

This will accelerate climate change by 37%!

Poor guy has to try and defend himself after being called a racist, for filming the reality of India.

I know liberals don't like facts, but I suppose denying reality goes hand in hand with that.

whats the point, pakistan and bangladesh is already full of shit

My thought is who is that semen demon?

Already too much shit there

Its hard to handle glass with care when people in surrounding are busy blowing themselves up.

Bipasha Basu. Starred in a movie named Jism.

but when will they ban designated abortion hogs?

India, my (adopted) son, may I ask why you've allowed Muslims to increase from 5% of your populace at the time of independence to 14%?

Define: "superpower status"

Why are brown women the best?

Don't worry momma. We are on that already. 56+ killed in Kashmir.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD?locations=IN

not a superpower, a regional power hopefully

the growth looks good, I hope they can afford loos soon.

We don't want to become superpower. You can keep that title. We will just immigrate to your country instead.

>India grows faster than China
they must expand that is obvious because of their population growth... so there is fucking good chance there will be war in the near future

Designated

No medals in the olympics
Superpower
Just

Why desu? Plz take me from this shithole!

the punjeet is the most innovative nation on earth

They should all be sterilised.

>wash face with shit water
>shit in street
>drink cow urine beverage for hydration
>eat rat shit with rice
>rape women & shit in their vaginas
>create little shittlings
>teach shittlings that we're a superpower

PAJEET MY SON

POO

Country's greatness is directly correlated to performance at Olympics. How's that coming along?

>India grows faster than China
You mean to say India poos * faster than China

I immediately discredit any person or paper that says India or Brazil will become super powers. They're shit countries that won't amount to anything.

IN

LOO

fucking kek

You're as equally as bad, Muhammad.

She grosses me out >.

Because she poos in loo?

Hopefully while eradicating muslims and islam in the process. Indians hate muslims like none other.

>HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Wtf I see you everywhere.

Well, we certainly don't ever see you poo in loos. So there's that, I suppose.

Why don't you just poo in loo? Please don't try to dodge the question.

>superpower status by 2030
No, just no.

I did when I fucked your mom last night.She has a nice toilet.

She probably didn't even knew you were there
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

I won't be surprised, you dutchs aren't the most aware humans. Remember you didn't even know when Pakistan stole your nuclear program.

>2030
Wasn't it 2025 and 2020 before?
I feel like someone is shifting the goalpost because he can't stop to shitpost...

What the fuck is going in Western Australia?

Never change straya!

>India GDP per capita is on par with Nigeria and Vietnam

>thinking it'll be a super power

India has some Sikh potential tho...

Why on earth would China want to occupy a muslim country seeing as how shitilly everyone elses attempt has panned out thus far?

Kek. You really don't know Chinese at all.

>reclaim Pakistan and Bangladesh
>diversity by absorbing camel fuckers
DESIGNATED SHITTING ALL OVER SOUTH ASIA

What, the Gravel Truck movie? Are you really going to use one man to support an arguement for millions of people?

>Aussies shitposting on other Aussies

We truly live in the best time in history.

Watching Indian elections will be even more fun than Americans. Their current leader won the national election thanks to the use of holograms partly provided by a German company that allowed him to be projected in the most remote parts of the country simultaneously. Hillary Clinton was speculated to use the same technology but I guess they thought it wasn't such a good idea to project her around the country too much.
I'm a bit disappointed. It's telling when developing countries already overtake your in the use of cutting edge technology. But at least Americans will get so Michael Jackson on stage again, right?

Only one man matters in a communist shithole. That's the whole point of it.

China will fucking stage a terrorist attack with chemical weapons first. They are merciless.

>chemical weapons
>affecting beings who bathe in the Ganges river for fun

India had the largest stock of chemical weapons when the USSR collapsed, they willingly gave it up.

I think you're mistaking chemical weapons for biological weapons chief. No amount of bathing in shit can save you from nerve gas.

According to India's no first use policy, any nuclear/chemical/biological weapon used on Indian soil, either small or huge, even if there will be no casualties it will follow a full scale nuclear retaliation from India.

That's why we gave up our chemical weapon arsenal.

Will they finally start pooing in loo?

If that's true, you probably shouldnt be talking, Moose Jockey.

Assuming you can even link it back to the Chinese, I think you might want to familiarize yourself with the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. China's got more nukes than you do.

They have that many kids a minute though...

>Assuming you can even link it back to the Chinese
Who else could it be when our only enemies as Chinese or Pakis.
> I think you might want to familiarize yourself with the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. China's got more nukes than you do.
Isn't Asia (middle eastern suicidal kebabs) example enough to know that we don't care about going down as long as our enemy is coming down with us.

And those kinds die of undernourishment and poor sanitation too.

>Who else could it be when our only enemies as Chinese or Pakis.

That's the thing, they're the first countries that'd get the blame. That's why they wouldn't do it themselves. They'd pass off the weapons to an extremist faction, probably Radial Muslims or Radical Buddhists. The blame gets put on a criminal entity and the international community won't accept thermonuclear war without proof.

>Isn't Asia (middle eastern suicidal kebabs) example enough to know that we don't care about going down as long as our enemy is coming down with us.

I sure hope not. Even if a few million people die in a chemical weapon attack there's still a big difference between that and the hundreds of millions that'd die from the nukes dropping on East Asia and the Indian Sub-Continent. Not to mention how much all that smoke and heat would fuck up the global climate.

SHART
IN
MART

kek

To be fair, 85% of India is the worst part of India

Buddhists are on our side, Pakistan knows every muslim attack would be pinpointed on them.

Also, they won't play that game with us since we are global leaders in Pharma, we have the full capability to play the same game with them with biological and chemical weapons.

Also, we are a 3rd world nation but our intelligence agency is one of the best in the world.

Omg I almost keked to death

>India grows faster than China and will reclaim Pakistan and Bangladesh and achieve superpower status by 2030 thoughts?
But when will they get indoor plumbing?

Visit Ukraine it's like Bangladesh but no overpopulated

What would a RAW guy be wearing? Would he put his hands on his belt and posture himself as a "big guy"?

Because they have huge sexy booties and breeding hips

Most RAW field agents usually stay low, get mixed the lower grade staff. Create a network of reliable people and get intel. Totally not Bond or Mission Impossible type.

Everybody with education is leaving India, so I'm not sure.

>India
>reclaiming Pakistan

Those Paki's would rather slit your dirty Hindu throats

>ndia grows faster than China and will reclaim Pakistan and Bangladesh and achieve superpower status by 2030 on a new mountain called pooh

can't find the original article

Was BRICS just a meme?

All of the BRICS are still 3rd world and fucked.

SHIT
HARD
ALWAYS
RANDOM
TURDS

gr8 b8 m8

>will reclaim Bangladesh

HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA....

Hay man start with someone small like Bhutan first, then we'll see.

That's a tsunami tracker (look at the URL at the top)

India ever becoming a superpower rofl. They don't even poo in loo.

Hindus and Muslims don't mix well there would be civil war every 3 months

>achieve superpower status

best to master the use of indoor plumbing first, mate

>rare

It's a joke mate. We'll never be a superpower. Nobody here believes we'll ever be one

>designated shitting streets