youtube.com/watch?v=QjmRMvNfjGA
youtube.com/watch?v=OUdI9V7BrgU
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Y3HiaOWSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shitty first post

Jumping man

dale pooper lol

Bane?!

Does Dougie wipe his own ass or does MIKE do it for him?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Judy.

how does it confirm it again?

"Imagine these grapes are your balls!"

You'll see...

MIKE do it for him

What part of Eraserhead is this from?

lads ive never seen dune is it really as bad as people say

>if Gooper wakes up he's gotta face the fact for the past 25 years his public identity has been Booper, a rapist murderer with terrible hair
m-maybe it's better if he stays Dougie..

Friendly reminder that Kyle confirmed that Cooper gets his mind back in an interview.

>“There are three characters that I play in Twin Peaks. Actually four, but the fourth is only seen for a very short period of time, so we’ll say three. Each character is very distinct, very specific and quite different from the other. And the way I found each of those was a process. So for let’s say the evil doppelgänger, much of that character came from the physical presentation, and how we created the look of that guy. But also inside —not that he’s not human— but he’s almost inhuman, lacking any remorse whatsoever. That was difficult for me to get to, but you just have to think of yourself as a shark in the water.

>The other character of Dougie is almost a blank canvas, he’s almost a newborn in the body of a grown-up person. And that process was more about discovering the world as if seeing it for the first time. So there’s an innocence there, and there’s a sense of timing that is different than what you or I might experience in the world. Things take much longer to explore and experience, and David gave me the freedom to be able to find that.

>And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/

>finish secret history
wtf i hate mark frost now

Dougie ending is the happy fantasy ending. Cooper ending is the tragic ending.

Uhh guys? What one do I press? Little confused here.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dAMURPVDxk

It's great. It just would've been way better if Lynch had final cut.

call for help

Cherry pie kino I:
youtube.com/watch?v=QjmRMvNfjGA
Cherry pie kino II:
youtube.com/watch?v=OUdI9V7BrgU
You can hear Cooper's vocal inflection change at 1:35.

Sandfags BTFO
The lyrics refer to the theme of the series: the changes time brings.

Yes - the Vedderman always hides from the lyrics.

But the real Vedder is hurting.

You think THAT'S the theme of Twin Peaks?

the lyrics refer to how even if Gooper gets his mind back his life has been forever changed. dude lost 25 years. that's more time than most of the people in this thread have been alive. i'm only 23 lol

Not him but it's one of them for this season.

I mean yeah in that there was a timeskip but saying it's the theme of the series is retarded

SHE'S SICK

WHY
IS
THIS
HAPPENING

Fine, A theme. Cool your autism.

>AAAHHHHHH
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>AAAAAAAAAH
>AAAAAHHHH

What did Mrs. America mean by this?

That Lynch is a comedic genius, and that woman deserves a bonus.

>legally couldn't honk
>starts rhytmically screaming instead

Think Jesse might be retarded.

>climax of s3 involves the citizens of Twin Peaks transforming into cars

>tfw you reply to the wrong person
whatever kek

It's got lots of cool art design and Lynch's style. It's really just the script that sucks. It's worth seeing just to see Lynch's take on Sci-Fi

>banged prime LFB
>banged prime Laura Dern

>directed by David Lynch

funniest part of the season so far

>you will never hire people to stand around while you wave your hands in the air and film it

the cool part is that the other people literally have no clue that he's about to get the succ

Dougie hasen't wiped his ass yet.

MИЛAЯ!

ITS NOT FAIR

user, did you have a fucking gym set as a kid?

so how will the FBI deal with this dimension gate things? guess they will team-up with TP sheriffs .. but even so it's too big fish for them.

the Arm tells him wipe his ass with sandpaper

With that vortex and Jack Rabbit's Palace I really feel like the FBI will go through the vortex, Bobby and them will go through a vortex in JRP, and both parties will end up wherever Mr. C is going.

AAAAAH
AAAAAH
AAAAAH
AAAAAH
AAAAAH

The FBI is already dealing with this, Cole and the gang are the elite.

>directed by David Lynch
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Y3HiaOWSM

Call for help

If Secret History is any indication, they know about them and have known about them since the 70s.

Notice how Gordon asks, "Think there's one in there, Albert?".

This board would defend it, too.

He could have done much better than both, honestly.

So we all agree that Gordon saw the exact same thing Laura did right?

Thats where Heather grahamn comes in

You're soaking wet!

Now we're talkin'

Both LFB and Heather Grahamn were pretty good looking back then (and Grahamn still looks good) but they also looked weird as hell for some reason. Like their facial structures were pretty unique compared to most other people in the same show.

Just say you don't remember

this line makes me laugh every time

Is Judy the endgame? Eleven episodes have passed by and still not a mention.

Votes on when Graham was at her peak? Hard to go past her as Lorraine in Swingers

yo

I'm still waiting to watch it once its over, Do I need to see S2 or the movie to understand whats happening?

Because I haven't seen S2 or the movie.

Yes

You can skip everything with James and Billy Zane in S2 but you need to watch everything else

no

Season 3 is best watched in reverse order.

CUTE!

This confirms nothing. We've already seen quiet Cooper, before being shat out of the wall socket, retardified, and mistaken for Dougie.

He said he was wiser though.

Coop chilling in the chair in the Lodge was probably wiser considering he'd spent 25 years sitting there

>You have a friend in Douglas Jones

I love the Dougie storyline so god damn much.

DOgoei get friends

That entire scene was so fucking comfy.

Nah, you are reaching.

Go fuck yourself, slavshit grannyfag.

i hate this thread

You have an enemy in this thread.

>the comfiest season 3 scene wasn't in Twin Peaks

Cocи пиcoc.

But she was in ep 8.
Look at the credits roll.

Say Coop gets his marbles back in the next episode. He'll be a exactly a few days wiser than before he escaped the red room. Think, son. You're the one who is reaching.

>Coop gets his marbles back in the next episode.
You bet your anus?

what is reading

the twin peaks bits have been the worst storyline desu

Sheryl Lee is talented, in possession of an amazing voice, friendly and CUTEST!!

You think he's gonna remeber his time as doguei?