So can someone explain to me how the TheReportofTheWeek was redpilled? When did this occur?

So can someone explain to me how the TheReportofTheWeek was redpilled? When did this occur?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p8oeiVDcx4
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtFx6VZkm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice_architecture#Reducing_choice_overload
psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
youtube.com/watch?v=xiTs6Ce3Ixk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John learned how the world works, and now he just has to keep moving.

how old is this guy? He looks so damned young

Why is there bedding in the back of the car with the seats lowered?

i feel a bit sorry for him desu. he's living outta his car at the moment. poor little guy

is he "our guy"?

He just has to keep moving.

he's just gotta keep moving can't never stop moving

He's currently living in his car, he has to keep moving apparently

He looks like a mongrel. Can anyone confirm if he's got mixed ancestry (non-white admixture)? I guess jewish? Got the bug eyes.

He lives in his car unfortunately. He owns a laptop, the car and that suit he got from his High School graduation. Every day he gets up and does a food review to make some money from YouTube.

Probably somewhere in primary school.

Did he get cursed by the It Follows monster?

haha yeah but what actually happened to him? Did he start visiting Sup Forums? I saw somebody had a link in which he started talking about the new Ghostbusters movie + SJWs

He's a man. Not a mongrel. A modern day Kerouac of the fast food world. He has to keep moving.

Are gang stalkers after him?

sounds like a chill life desu

Who here was following that Aussie user getting gangstalked today and the German about an hour ago??

Why are Sup Forumssters getting stalked??

THEME SONG:
youtube.com/watch?v=0p8oeiVDcx4

Too bad he's not from Sweden, then he wouldn't have to live like that.

One of the perks of having a welfare state. People like him would get help.

It's probably alright

You guys know that this kid is super autistic right?

>implying he would accept state intervention to interfere with his freedom.

Sweden really needs to man the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=3gtFx6VZkm0

I don't know if he has spent any time on Sup Forums, but he certainly used to go to /r9k/ as he made a vocaroo in the thread when eggman first shut his channel down last year, chances are he found his way here
There was a screenshot of a youtube comment where he says he does visit Sup Forums and is "aware of the state of our society" or something like that but I don't know if it's real

His sister is a nice piece of ass

>implying that having less options makes you more free

>something in car fucks up
>totally screwed

the paranoia would kill m e

actually that is what i am saying:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice_architecture#Reducing_choice_overload

lol thats not true. he's not homeless.

he's just gotta keep moving

why is he living in his car? thought he lived with his parents

You tell us. I think gang stalking could actually be real in some cases but will never be believed anymore because of the numerous cases of paranoid schizophrenics with pariah complexes thinking they are being gang stalked but they're just legitimately nuts. That's probably part of it too though, they want everyone to think you're crazy and paranoid.

I was following it m8.

So many Sup Forumssters get stalked because the paranoid personality and the schizophrenic are very attracted to the red pill.

He isn't, a friend of his has been forcing this meme to get him views

BASED
A
S
E
D

Being forced to live in a car without the option of housing is less choice.

No amount of poorly interpreted concepts will change that.

If I run on hard times and my only option is to live in a car, the state offering housing makes me more free.

anyone who regularly eats fast food can't be redpilled.

I've been following reviewbhra for a long time and frequent most threads and watch all his videos read his comments on youtube/ reddit etc.

It saddens me but I highly suspect he's losing touch with reality and is either having hullucinations or at the least paranoid delusions. He's eluded to his "paranoia" in VORWs for almost 2 years now and I think whatever it is might be coming to a head.
He seems to be completely convinced that he's being gangstalked and the fact that he's living in his car because he "has to keep moving" I think is deeply distressing.
The fact that he's come to this is kind of a sign he's becoming too far gone. It's not like he's going to wake up one day and say "oh I was wrong about the entire gangstallking thing I was just imagining it" when he's living out of his fucking car because of it.
The only strange this is other than this whole thing he stills seems completely sane about everything else which is a little bizarre.

mama mia u a fagita

How is he making money?

>poorly interpreted concepts
?

>the state offering housing makes me more free
It makes you more comfortable, but it certainly doesnt make you more free.

Have you associated freedom with comfort? Because its quite the opposite.

>creep misc faggets like you doxxing him and calling his phone, dorbell ditching his house in real life for "meme lulz" "lol i called reviewbrah hahahaha" "found reviewbrah at his house LMAO"

>surprised when he thinks hes being stalked

faget

Luckily ReviewBrah has his family to support him.

I am in the camp that believes he can't drive and it is in fact his mother who drives him everywhere. I don't know how this squares with him living in his car at the moment.

But I still doubt he can drive himself.

Someone donated $1000 to his patreon last month.

That won't last long though

How on earth am I one of those people?

Is Reviewbrah on the move now because some faggot from Sup Forums legit stalks him?

Not true.

I hope he meats up with Adamthewoo

i read one of his comments that said he makes about 1200$ a month from youtube

that seems high given his view count

Would review brah live with me if I could protect and support him?

hes not forced to live in his car
no one is stopping him from finding a real job and renting a small apartment
he choose to live the way he does

>A Greek is schooling an American on freedom

What a day.

this pretty much
there was a thread a week or two ago where some user claimed he'd been inside his house and posted a load of photos I'd never seen before of him and his family
The problem with all of this is he's quite a secretive character and rarely gives us any glimpses into his life/ psyche and when he does it's always very vague so people come out with all these ridiculous assumptions

>welfare state

I'm really beginning to ask myself how is that a good thing?

Reviewbrah here, guys. Don't worry, everything's fine. I just have to keep moving.

why move and not just stay at home?

unless the stalker is actively trying to kill him, but even then, informing the police/his family and arming himself would be better than just driving around

joj

T-thanks for correcting that record

Have a great day!

yfw the stalker is a canadian girl

reviewbrah is an unconventional man and hates normies. Living in his car is much less surprising than him getting a job

He realised you have to keep moving. That is the redpill

Look at the way he dresses.
Red-pilling is an inevitability for anyone that values the past.

Why can't he just dress like a normal person? Wearing that oversized suit every day must be uncomfortable as fuck, not to mention how autistic he looks wearing it.

With your logic a man who lives a life of struggle in the forest is more free than a man who lives in a home with running water, electricity, a steady income, transportation and the ability to go in the woods whenever he wants.

Many people would disagree.

There are a set of unfortunate events that could begin unfolding right now which would leave you living in your car against your will.

Your current situation is largely personal choice, its also largely about the cards you're being currently dealt.

Wow. How sad.

if he was a normal person you would have never heard of him

My guess is because he's very clearly autistic.

Are you guys all autistic yourselves? How is that not instantly apparent.

Give me an autism test

He's not living out of his car. Why? Because he can't drive. His mother drives him to the restaurants in these videos and sits in the passengers seat. If you listen closely you can hear her fidgeting in her seat or scribbling something on some paper. In a recent video the car starts up suddenly and RB says "don't worry it's just the car". He also slipped up and said "*we* were just having dinner."

Even complete retards know how to drive automatic.

Europe is used to manual. And, desu, it's the only true trasmition...

But I digress, what I wanted to say is that, when manual is the most common way to go, like here, autists usually fail the driver test. The instructors just yell and insult the ones that make mistakes.

It's a good thing if you ask me, that shit could save your life in the long run. Buy betas just can't take the pressure.

He would have to gain a huge viewership first and he dont have enough to substain him, let alone BEFORE that he would have run out of Money.

He got Money, he might live or sleep in his car but works somewhere else.

I mean alright.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

top fucking kek

>a brexit supporter replied to me

Notice me senpai :3

Why the bed in the back?

Sad to see him living that way. I was homeless a decade ago during my "best years" and wouldn't want to see anyone in the same position in their formative years.

The summers were hot and freezing in parking lots in the winter wasnt the best of times in any respect.

>2016
>isn't on the spectrum

You should get Sweden to pay your denbts, since they're so keen on giving handouts to third world countries.

Consider yourself noticed. Grexit when?

this one's better

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

>Why are Sup Forumssters getting stalked??

Schizophrenia.

Well he could, ya know, get a fucking job.

AYO GIBSMEDAT

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiit Captain Obvious at it again.

maybe he is a schizo and refers to himself as "we'

>Even complete retards know how to drive automatic
Learning to drive takes a certain amount of confidence which many robots lack.

Your whole post was just an absolute turd. I haven't hovered on your flag so don't know where the fuck you are from but you are a very bad poster.

We dissagree, but i guess you win since this is a website and i am posting from my pc.

God bless

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTs6Ce3Ixk

here's a good in2 learning about gangstalking

it's not pretty

>Schizophrenia.
I agree. There are a lot of nutty schizos out there stalking the perfectly sane supermen of Sup Forums.

Is he also a telekenetic who can start his car without using his hands?

sensiblechuckle.jpg

Is he a troll or not? I can't figure out at all. Sometimes he makes basic/weird comments and smiles to himself and it just confuses me. Or is he just some incredibly lonely guy who everyone feels they relate to and want to support him?

Also is there any truth to people saying he visits /r9k/,Sup Forums and claims to hear God speak to him?

I agree. I drive a manual and am a much better driver because of it. Driving an automatic, you can literally space out and just drive. It's dangerous as hell.

Lol, why so much hate abbo?

I just stated the obvious.

You are going to get some nasty shit if you don't check your butt for all the pain you got.

Take that as free advice friend.