Wake up, Sup Forums

Wake up, Sup Forums

War is coming. There's not much time left. Forget about the sjws and the degenerates for a second. Forget about Trump and Hillary. In the greater scheme of things those are just distractions.

Eurobros, you are on the front lines. Get the fuck out while you still can. Massive attacks are coming. Borders will be closed.

Forget about your job. Forget about your degree. Fuck your house, fuck your car, fuck your cat. If you want to stay alive you're going to have to leave all that behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/
nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
nytimes.com/2016/03/26/world/europe/belgium-fears-nuclear-plants-are-vulnerable.html
france24.com/en/20160326-belgium-nuclear-guard-shot-security-access-badge-stolen-brussels-attacks
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-dirty-bomb-nuclear-scientists-paris-attacks-a6884146.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
naturalnews.com/040249_bosnia_preppers_survival_strategies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I THIRST FOR WAR

I can't leave without my doggo

tell us what you know, user

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>AP found that smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West.

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons...

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>“At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before,” Comey said Wednesday in New York. “We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

and ISIS is only JV;

>Russia poses an existential threat to the United States, and to the NATO alliance as a whole.

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War.

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/

He knows nothing, same old shit they always say.

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

>The report said that the incidents were the reason behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to Moscow

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>Hezbollah is preparing for what it says will be its biggest war ever.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/

>Hezbollah Moving Long-Range Missiles From Syria to Lebanon

nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah, Say Two of the Group’s Field Commanders

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>Russia Sends More Advanced Missiles to Aid Assad

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

and that stuff is decades old..

more recent;

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

google.com/patents/US6506148

I'm posting via smoke signal inna woods

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's winter now in Christchurch..

innawoods isn't aiming high enough

>this is it, the apocalypse

Oh look, it's the same shit that's been posted 100 times since last November.
>tfw you're now realize how quickly time has gone by

the threat hasn't gone away

quite the opposite

i am ready

I bet nothing happens.

>There isn't much time!!
>Jobs/degree/homeownership meme
>Be alive

Oh, bless. babby's first scary scary.

>there are people not already prepared for WW3

Wake me up before I go go.

He's your happening music when shit hits the fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

Is this some guidestone fuckery again?

no, this is real

bump

tfw NEET as dick and instead of getting a job the last 3 years ive done nothing except workout and run

ghey

but you need some gear

Yes, but can you outrun a bullet?

That is the question?

i've a pistol, few 12ga, and a couple 30-06 hunting rifles.
always imagined i'd hunker down long enough and then surface to raid the bodies.

see

that pic goes delightfully well with that text

I waould have buy also something to fliter water. and some food for the start.

One good idea is buy canned food and soda, will be good.

i live in a wooded area and theres a 2 acre farm next door.
tight with the neighbors. no doubt we could do a barter "food for work" deal.
they give us their surplus every year and we can it anyways. thanksgiving is always delicious as shit.

That's all nice and good until I murder your next door neighbor and take over his farm because I am desperate and starving...

Then what?

If you decide to show up, you might get killed next.

Times are going to get really, really bad soon.

Think RUST from PC game type senarios.

well im a paranoid as fuck nightowl already so odds are i'd just blow your chest apart with my 30-06 from my roof for simply driving down our little lane.

>???
>biological
>radioactive
>nuclear

>12ga
>Hunting Rifle
>Ammo
>Bic lighters
>lack of societal constraints such as morality/law

This is all I need, senpai.

C
B
R
N

newfag

Once law and order are gone, the real alphas emerge.

Man is an ambush predator.

*radiological

hard to ambush people who can hear your brain.

My body is ready :---DDD

If you're white. Get a gun and ditch anti-white liberalism, because the
point of liberalism is to make people perfect meek slaves who censor
each other so the government doesn't have to.

Don't die without putting up a fight.

Belgians have received iodine pills because of a possible reactor meltdown in doel, antwerp. Not sure if it has anything to do with an incoming nuclear attack. I think ur just being a bit paranoid. Even if there was war. Let it fucking come

What are some things I can do to help condition myself to ensure I can be alpha in gut check time?

Also, what are some ways to try and make sure that someone preserves at least a bit of humanity instead of just going full blown psychopath in an apocalyptic society.

Any recommended reading material as well?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhajeaeajheahjeahEJHJEhajeahjeheajejahejAHE JHAh eaJ Hjeah JAHJA EHjaheJ AH HJAh ja he
same E;
SAEM A!haha j

He "knows" exactly what every other one of these threads "knows". There's nothing new these threds have been stale since May. Just accept that terror is going to keep happening and none of our week governments can do a thing to change that. It'll just be small sale attacks and talks of gun reform for the next decade

>What are some things I can do to help condition myself to ensure I can be alpha in gut check time?

Abandon the ideas of morality/law. Those are social constructs that don't exist outside of civilization. Once society ceases, so do the rules that govern it.

Kill a mothafucka if the situation calls for it.

Seems to me those Georgia cubes were right after all

I understand that killing maybe become necessary but where does one draw the line?

I mean there's a large difference between killing if absolutely necessary or killing on sight before they kill me.

I mean, I kinda have been using The Walking Dead as a good way to judge.

There's probably going to be a steady decline because many of us are that ingrained in the current societal structure and going full blown Shane right off the bat could make you perceived as a threat and have someone kill you.

prefer to die at home, then in a foreign country

>American flag
>Everybody but America is behaving dangerously

Fuck off nigger.

Risk assessment might not come as easily to you as it does to others. Survival of the fittest, nigga. You might not make it.

Factor that into your judgement calls. There's always the possibility of survival by - not - being alpha. Everyone needs a succ slave.

>fuck your cat

Best advice for surviving a coming war.

Meant

What do I need to survive the oncoming storm?

Thanks man, I guess it'll just be having common sense for the most part.

Water filters and Brain Force.

>Belgians have received iodine pills because of a possible reactor meltdown in doel, antwerp.

not just that. it was primarily because of the fear of terrorism. related;

nytimes.com/2016/03/26/world/europe/belgium-fears-nuclear-plants-are-vulnerable.html

france24.com/en/20160326-belgium-nuclear-guard-shot-security-access-badge-stolen-brussels-attacks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-dirty-bomb-nuclear-scientists-paris-attacks-a6884146.html

etc.

what do the green and blue symbols mean?

>There's nothing new these threds have been stale since May.

not true. I update links continuously.

see;

>“At some point there’s going to be a terrorist diaspora out of Syria like we’ve never seen before,” Comey said Wednesday in New York. “We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

if you have something new to contribute, feel free to share

green is chemical

the last two are radiological and nuclear; not sure which is which

I prefer not to die this time. keep your head up

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

read the links

be prepared to leave the northern hemisphere

I always enjoy seeing fellow Flemmings with the same mindset.

bosnian copypasta should give you the right idea

Ever play DayZ (mod or standalone)? It's gonna be exactly like that. Kill fucking everyone you don't already know and even then don't turn your back to them.

Meh, nothing ever happens in the Canary Islands so fuck that
Nothing ever happens in Spain actually

Am not a smart man. Give me a TL;DR please

Never did actually.

ww3 soon

For you and for every pollack.

Read this link if you want to live

naturalnews.com/040249_bosnia_preppers_survival_strategies.html

I remember what being 15 felt like

yeah it would be fun if the world went to shit and shit became like a zombie game/movie but it ain't gonna happen, it might just get harder to find a decent job instead but you won't escape the wageslave life

stop being edgy
you won't get to kill anyone either so forget about that too

Good. This planet was doomed anyway. I hope it starts in London so I can be the first to die.

Oh...
This thread again...

My friend, you've been posting these threads for ages now. The global catastrophe that you seem to think will happen is just not going to come about. It's time you went to a doctor and talked with them about how you can keep your schizophrenia under control, as seemingly, it's making your rather paranoid.

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister—not this Prime Minister—said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

the threat has not gone away. there are thousands of ISIS fighters in Europe. They did not arrive to settle down and start families. Quite the opposite.