“Hidden Figures” focuses on the true and untold story of three brilliant African American women — Katherine G...

>“Hidden Figures” focuses on the true and untold story of three brilliant African American women — Katherine G. Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughn (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle Monae) — working for NASA in the 1960s. Together, the trio formed the backbone of one of the most impressive space exploration missions in history with the launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit in 1962. However, the three did not receive the recognition and credit they deserved due to tense race relations in the United States at the time.

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
youtube.com/watch?v=jUsyYvrz2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-VA9VZeox3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

WUZ

SCIENTISTS

Historical revisionism = communism = kikery

>murifats in charge of going to space without nazis and niggers

What's the problem?

What a fucking joke. Niggers can't into space OR computers.

Wow they did calculations cos there were no calculators back then

the current year narrative is going to turn a probably legitimate story into something that revolves around the writing of beta faggot male writers who want to tell an empowering, moving story through their skewed version of reality, probably to get back at whatever boogiemen their sjw blog outlets have concocted and thus making the story seem unrealistic and ridiculous to anyone who isn't retarded

or maybe this trio of niggers really didnt do that much after all

Amazing, we are watching historical revisionism in action

What's revisionist about it?

>it's because they were black
Nobody can name a single NASA scientist.

they were prob the janitorial staff

but by the time the hollywood movie comes out, they will have been an indecspesible assest in mans quest into space. oh sry, womans quest.

>prob
nah

Nigger IQ is still 85.

NAUTZ N SHIEET

That genre, historical black drama, (wtf, i don't what it's called) is pretty tropey. There's always a wise old white (((guy))) that helps the black protagonist get their foot in the door, protects them, secretly shepherds their career, etc.

The reality of racial-empowered movies should piss black people off even more. The main character's success is forever a pet project of some rich old white man...Like Trading Places, only unfunny, and without Jamie Lee Curtis's big-ole-titties.

Dey wuz da real firs pepuhl on da moon dey jus say it wuz buzz lightyear and lance armstrong cuz whiteys be raycis an opresin us and shit

we wuz nasa?

Cool! Now do one about the Nazis being basically responsible for the space program. Would be pretty inspiring. Or do one about that crazy satanist dude who tried to turn his stillborn into the antichrist/moonchild by putting it into a tank that stood in the blastzone of a nuclear testing area

YO YO YO HOL UP, DEY WAZ THREE BLACK WOMEN WHO BUILT DA SPACE SHIPS, NOT SOME HONKEY LOOKING RACISTS

MAKE A MOVIE OR WE RIOT NOW

So niggers and nazis won the spacerace.
What a crazy world

"backbone" is overselling what they did. Also, I dunno how "hidden" they are, how many random ass mathematicians and computer scientists working at NASA can you name, white or otherwise?

Still, Mary Jackson, at least, seems to have had a life story interesting enough to make a good movie out of, if they don't go maximum overcuck with it. She made big personal sacrifices to help minorities into engineering.

How can white guys even compete?

They probably did nothing but solve a couple equations, but this movie will make it seem like NASA was incapable of operating without their vast expertise.

Hollywood is going to butcher whatever truth there was to this story. A quick read of one of their Wikipedia articles shows what seems like a legit career of a mathematician in the space program. The problem is I'm not familiar with anything to compare her with or knowledgeable enough on the subject to know what is complete BS in the wiki article.

Hollywood will play on our ignorance until other figures from the era (if there are any still alive) or historians come forward to debunk the movie and the women's significance. It's sad that my instincts tell me their stories are largely BS, but that's what we see on the daily is media sensationalist BS, especially towards topics that further their agenda.

You are pretty much spot on.

One more thing about black dramas is that they have to embellish the achievments of the black(s) in question.

The real story is:
>A black person was able to do something white people do.

That is not impressive enough, especially when you have to pretend that whites and blacks are equal, so it has to turn into:

>a black person did something better than any white person ever has, while struggling against extreme racism and possibly death, all while maintaining moral superiority and never having any thought that could be interpreted as bad.

So what's the truth behind these three women

But they literally worked there.

>inb4 von Braun singlehandedly got to the moon

They were computers and mathematicians who did work plotting the course.

>(radio static)
>(smacks lips)
>ay yo
>(radio static)
>whooston
>(smacks lips)
>we haz problem
>(radio static)

>blacks don't achieve anything
>Haha niggers are inferiors
>black women are literal engineers at NASA
>T-they're still niggers
Will Sup Forums ever just admit they don't like black people and even hate those significantly more accomplished than themselves?

wait. Didn't a nagger start a thread yesterday saying he funded this film?

Show yourself blackanon

Why you want another hillary movie??

Stfu Tyrone

If you want to complain about 3 black women being in a film?

That's your prerogative.
I'll be with the beautiful women of all nations.

Both of my grandfathers were engineers for the Apollo project, and no one really gives a shit. Honestly, there were so many different professions and organizations working together for space travel that no one really cares about 99% of the people who made it possible.

>katherine g. johnson
>nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=jUsyYvrz2qQ

This.

>Only intelligently successful nigs are either halfbreeds or seem to turn white

Please tell me someone else notices this

we wuz gagarin n shit
oh wait no we wuznt dat was russia
russia best space race

Imaginary magical negresses.

What will the propagandists think up next?

Incoming Truth.. they where there to take the blame if the space missions failed.. that is all.

>Be progressive in the past
>Black girl has potential
>decide to foster it and help her focus it by taking her under the wing
>surpasses all expectations

>Little less than a century later movie about her is made
>I'm dead
>every single one of us is portrayed as having been on par with slave masters and skirt chasers
>At least I was on the right side of history.

You're right.
NOW i'm mad.

UNDERRATED

>it's an Americans are fudging another story out of NASA into a movie episode

I guess it's accepted to make movies about inspiring careers as long as they are enabled by government agencies. God forbid they would start showing the hardships of private entrepreneurs and the wealth they created.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VA9VZeox3g

This is funny because the real pic was so forced
>"look at this powerful black woman standing up to police brutality!"

In reality they were running up to her to get her off the street since protesters were blocking the road.
I don't understand why the black community freaked out over it.
It's like they think the simplest of things are an achievement.

Next year there will be awe inspiring movie about cleaners and accountants that made moon landing possible

They were calculators. There were literally thousands of men and women, black and white who worked as calculators for various institutions in the early part of the 20th century.

The fact that three of them happened to be black women does not somehow make them "the backbone of human space exploration".

Calculators were just the people agencies like NASA hired to do tedious math so the people doing important shit could focus on solving bigger problems. Any fucking high schooler with a basic understanding of the math involved can solve for a Hohmann Transfer Maneuver or solve the Tsiolkovsky fuel equation.

These weren't brilliant people. They weren't integral to the development of the human spaceflight program. This is literally historical revisionism.

You want to know why nobody gives a shit about NASA any more? It's because the only publicity the space program gets any more is stupid forced diversity bullshit instead of talking about all the ridiculously fucking cool shit they're doing.

They built America, would have lost every war without their help and put a god dang man on the moon. Is there anything Negroes can't do?

Why do they just outright lie? Backbone? I mean, what the fuck?

>more observant in their fight for respect
thats a nice way of saying terrorist

FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMNED NIGGER, YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING!!!!

YOUR RACE NEVER WAS OR NEVER WILL BE GREAT!!

YOU NEVER 'WAS KINGZ' AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE ONE!!!!

GOD DAMNED LAZY ASS NIGGERS AND DAMNED JEWISH PROPAGANDA

THIS MUST STOP!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ever head about deviation?

Lol admits to affirmative action

I was reading about Mansa Musa I earlier today and some niggers were like
>wow I can't believe I'm related to him
>we wuz kangs and shieet
being that Mansa Musa was one of the first and largest slave traders in history and today's basketball-americans are most likely descendants of the people Musa captured from the villages he pillaged. We wuz kangs more like we wuz peasants