Ywn be a hard as fuck DPRK bodyguard protecting the revolution while wearing mirror shades

>ywn be a hard as fuck DPRK bodyguard protecting the revolution while wearing mirror shades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWn4Csu3Kc8
youtu.be/JagdHt2w8j8
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgFJGj7aI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pok_5FE3tko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

Look at those four. You just know...

She's getting C H A N G'D?

looks like someone in NK googled 'fbi agent' and they tried to copy the look
what are their earpieces even connecting to, and why are they so obvious?

those earpieces probably connect to kim's nuke launch codes

I'm just saying I'd hate to be her husband sitting at home while Chadu Jadddo and Goradu protect her from imperialists all day at the olympics.

I mean look at the man's fucking jaw

Why are bodyguards wearing suits and earpieces? What are you sperging over exactly?

Why is she so classy when her brother is a living maymay?

That's the difference being fat makes. People treat you like a joke.

>you will never have the guy in the back's jawbone
W H Y
H
Y

>beautiful without degenerate makeup or plastic surgery

This enrages the South Korean

she looks cartoonishly evil

like you can see from the picture that she tortures families for fun

I bet she forces the bodyguards to gangbang her on daily basis.

Holy crap he looks just like one of my animu villain. Hot, even.

She looks like an Asian female version of Martin Shkreli.

>you can see from the picture that she tortures families for fun

??????

He purposefully made himself fat to look like his grandpa

She wouldn't have to force me

Right?

SHIEEET

This. Looking like il sung helps him domestically, but if he can ever afford to he should lose the weight again because it would honestly improve DPRK's public perception 500%

He's hot like a girl almost

The difference is while we raped and killed the hot women in the south, we firebombed the north indiscriminately. So they have an actual genetic advantage even if we did thin the gene pool out by 33%

but he's so fat that it will have health consequences and soon

I imagine them dancing like this
youtube.com/watch?v=gWn4Csu3Kc8

the DPRK is fucking based

True, desu.

True desu.

I want to punch her smug face, I want to punch her so hard over and over again.

you just now the CIA is absolutely fuming seeing the Unified olympic team. Our government is literally frothing at the mouth to go to war with NK, yet somehow they're the bad guys. They've never once threatened us unprovoked. Only when we impose more sanctions, do military drills on their border or when our president talks about assassinating Kim do they respond with threats, defensive threats at that. More countries need to be like NK in keeping the American warlords in check tbqh.

don't worry. israel and lebanon and syria will go to war soon

War = billions more money for arms industry

Look how much they suffered for it, though. Plenty of others have tried, and even right on the border of China the DPRK was barely able to survive standing up to us.
Maybe now that they have nukes they're safe. I'm really interested to see where the next decade goes.

...*why?*

ALLAH
S Y R I A
BASHAR
youtu.be/JagdHt2w8j8

I bet she's a yellow version of Ilse Koch.

i would punch her in the face just to see what's gonna happen. fucking commies why the fuck is this allowed

w h a t

Punching a monarch is never a good idea mate. You'll probably end up dead.

The more you know: Kim Jong-Un used to play a lot of Basketball in Switzerland and is a Chicago Bulls fan

catcyh. But Syria will never get back GOLAN

Do you think punches solve everything in life?

>we raped and killed the hot women
what

>monarch

>my imperialist ass is on FIREEEEE

No, but the obnoxious norks should not be allowed there.

The korean war was a war of A T R O C I T Y. We sent ww2 combat vets to east asia and let them loose on the population. It was also a very mobile war (until the last phase) which multiplies atrocities many times.

The north mostly just got napalmed into ash, but in the south we were on foot among people official army doctrine said were subhuman. There is a reason even south koreans hate us.

The guy who threw this tea light holder in the Netherlands towards the chariot of the King was declared insane by the judges and locked up for life.
Until after 2 years in appeal they found out he wasn't insane after all.
But he still gets arrested every year during national celebrations. He even got arrested in Germany lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgFJGj7aI

The south koreans invited them...

based honestly. the message is clear "this could be a bomb, faggot, you gonna die like archduke ferdinand"

fucking idiots. we should nuke both koreas

psychopath imperialists assmad yet again

It's literally safer to throw your shoe to the American president.

>ywn be an alpha nork or a manchu

lmao shes so smug and amerimutts cant do shit about it

smug anime girls btfo

she looks like skeletor. kims gotta up her rations.

I have the feeling this bitch can cold blood murder you the moment you look away

so many assmad neocons ITT

I'm slightly into it...

Is that not sexy?

>she will never cut your throat for failing to bring her orgasm fast enough

I can't help but love her and her smug face
Fuck you
Based seƱor mexicano

>she will never

kek

receptivity is faker than my family's during the christmas

>kek

>I mean look at the man's fucking jaw
Koreans normally have wide jaws, they used to breed for that trait specifically. Ironically, they surgically remove parts of their wide jaws now, since the style changed.

yeah and you will love it

is there a reason why the non bastards are not governing, even Jong Nam was supposed to be an option if Un got killed

It's like she's competing with pence over who can look more smug.

pence has the look of senile man whose brain is giving in due to the age man, what smugness are you talking about
this nork though is fucken smug incarnate, i've never seen anybody so effortlessly smug, yet her manners and conduct are flawless as evidenced by a video above

she reminds me of kim min hee because of the cheekbones and eyes. maybe also the smile

Yo vs Natalia
who wins

>ywn be a kim in charge of shaping north korean society through propaganda and your personal ideology

what martin shkrel is doing there?

she has the stone cold killer look down. she's seen some shit

yeah well spotted akshully

the US made a terrible decision having the North Koreans seated above and behind them. Makes them have dominance in the photo.

also that psychopathic kinda go getter antimale vibe, more prevalent in kim min hee though, not so much in smugfu

the fuck? They look nothing alike, especially if you just look at her round cheeks compared to Yo's flat cheeks.

you are just a pleb with very shallow perception of the reality around yourself

bow down bitch there is people asking for the peace novel to both koreas for this effort, which doesnt seem so wrong to be given to the norks considering obama got it

well, i've seen quite a few films with minhee
she's deformed by aging and ps but they do look alike when she smiles

Why would you want a cartoonishly exaggerated jawline?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pok_5FE3tko

reminder that moonjae is a homophobe

I'm not saying that what's happening isn't a good thing. I'm just saying it's a bad photo.

Besides this is much better than the last Korean olympics where the Norks terrorized some shit.

>0:13
>I'm going to nuke you

>I'm just saying it's a bad photo.
anything bringing down the US can not be a bad photo, especially when it's not the ordinary american plebs, but establishment/elite/usa as a concept and so on

that was awkward as fuck, as if moonjae were waiting for someone else to tell him what to say

Is North Korea learning about muh optics?

Just thinking that they're all probably

Actually she can't do shit about it. It's the botox sk got the hook-up.

fucking this t b h

t. 180 cm sultan of dwarfs

since she's on charge of propaganda, do you think she believes all that comie bullshit and the smugness is born from a sincere sense of superiority and virtue? like laughing at all the degenerates of the western world

she's high on meth

gook bother gooks ceremony

My Queen.