Voltron: Legendary Defender

Voltron: Legendary Defender

Lidge Edition

Gonna dump some Lidge fan art.

Other urls found in this thread:

voivae.tumblr.com/post/149001977016/could-you-imagine-we-find-out-in-season-2-shiro-is
voivae.tumblr.com/post/149002709801/sajohnnyapple-allura-dressed-pidge-up-and-this
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love these two.

A Pidge is fine too

There is distressingly little Lidge in the world.

Lidge is Sokka/Toph with a shit Sokka. But I approve it.

I hope she grows her hair out of the seasons.

I'd like to see that.

And that's it.

A shame most fan artists seem allergic to heterosexuality.

>A shame most fan artists seem allergic to heterosexuality
There are tons of Shallura, but looks like /co is allergic to this pairing.

gotta love the retro mice

Almost done with this damn fic. Christ, how did this get away from me so badly?

>There are tons of Shallura
Mostly (only) because its compatible with Klance.

I'm a Lidge + Shallura kind of guy though.

Best Edition.

Not enough Lidge fic. Godspeed writeanon.

I need more mice webms I think.

I've been bouncing around another one myself, but I should write another Shallura one first.

>Lidge is Sokka/Toph

Oh, that explains why I like it.

I feel like Pidge would develop a crush on Shiro before any of the other Paladins, though. I wonder if they'd actually include a one-sided crush arc like that, or include any Pidge related romance at all.

Maybe I'll start writing out my own ideas tonight too...

Nah it's only me that dislikes Shallura. Tumblr pairs them because they are Klance leftovers and it looks progressive.

>Tumblr pairs them because they are Klance leftovers and it looks progressive.
It's really hard to find Shallura stuff that isn't also Klance.

Anyone else noticing a trend in Altean Lance art on tumblr?

Pidgey Pidge.

I don't keep up with the tags. It's probably just more Klance fuel - Altean Lance + Galra Keith.

Explain.

gotta love the robochicken mice

People are drawing Lance as an Altean to go with Galra Keith.

gotta love Shiro(s)

Is it gay to fuck yourself?

I don't ship Lidge but I find it very cute. Anyone hope for more Keith and Pidge interaction too? Or have any idea what it might be like, once Keith opens up a little?

Altean Lance is so over-the-top Zutara flavored Katara that it's hilarious.

I think Plance sounds marginally better than Lidge.

So basically just another AU. There's already two Altean characters the writers can use to explore that type of plot line. There's no need to drag Lance into it.

Fuck you, Lidge is superior.

>Gecko just posted more art to her NSFW account
>it's Garrison Shiro getting the Jerry Sandusky treatment
S-should I post it to /y/ or Imgur it for here?

She hasn't complained about her art getting crossposted so far, so post it on /y/?

what is the password to her NSFW tumblr?

Ask her yourself, just make sure you have an account. Apparently she doesn't like it being shared, and has changed it in the past due to people spreading it around. It's not like you can reblog any of it anyway. It's just a series of pictures.

Do they usually end up getting posted on /y/?

Yeah which is why I don't feel like sharing her password directly. If you want it for your own convenience just go ahead and ask. Otherwise, just wait for it to show up on /y/.

It's just a way of making a favorite character extra special.

If this were 2002, there'd be so much fic of this already.

There's a tumblr artist who draws a lot of Altean Pidge, too. They did one pic of all the paladins as Alteans actually. This kinda shit ain't new.

I miss the days when no one gave a fuck about something being problematic and everyone had fun.

Lance is a better Sokka. At least, he's had a stronger start than Sokka.

Not really since Shiro's gonna get fucked by Haggar's feminine magic dick

Would Legendary Defender be better if they kept the original designs and 80s aesthetic?

No.

Yes, bring back Keith's racecar driver aesthetic and mullets for everyone.

b-but muh nostalgia

Lance is plain. His expressions are ugly. He's a shitposter.

Why do we like him?

Space Sokka appeal?

I don't like him at all, he's annoying.

Also his fanbase is objectively the worst.

Not on Sup Forums, mind you, but it's downright shocking how many of the "SHIPPING A 25 YEAR OLD WITH AN 18-19 YEAR OLD IS LITERAL PEDOPHILIA!!" posts on Tumblr are made by Lancefags.

Those aren't Lance fans, those are Klance fans, different group.

No, they're Lancefags. They typically have Lance icons and like Klance because of Lance.

Searching Sheith on tumblr was eye opening.

Most of us here are from tumblr right?

These threads are populated by women, hence why they're always shit.

>search "Sheith" on tumblr now
>nothing but fucking hate posts everywhere

I feel genuinely bad for those who like the ship, it must suck seeing that every day.

I just ignore it, and laugh when they freak out over the characters being friends in the show while Lance is ignored.

Plus all the good artists like Sheith.

voivae.tumblr.com/post/149001977016/could-you-imagine-we-find-out-in-season-2-shiro-is
voivae.tumblr.com/post/149002709801/sajohnnyapple-allura-dressed-pidge-up-and-this

>leaves an incredibly rude comment on someone's art
>this person didn't know Shiro is Japanese
>the person hoping Shiro and Keith are related so that Sheith dies has a Lance icon

13 year olds on tumblr aren't very mature, we know this don't read their posts and let them say stupid shit and be embarrassed about it in 5 years

If Lance is the author self insert, he'll probably get a het romance with an alien princess or something.

Maybe life would be easier for everyone if you left tumblr shit on tumblr. Y'all are bringing a shitload of negativity into pretty chill threads with your tumblr drama.

We had a discussion about this a few threads ago. Someone posted a very relevant article detailing how shipping has changed over the years. People now ship with the expectation that their ship will become canon in the show. They hang on to every interaction the two characters have, and get extremely violent and aggressive when show staff deny that the two characters have romantic feelings for each other. Probably the most eye-opening line in the article mentioned how many of these shippers hide behind the pretense of wanting gay representation in media, when in reality, their desire is fueled by personal preference. "I want MY ship to be canon! Not those other two guys!"

I admit, I ship Sheith. I think they're cute together. But I don't expect them to be portrayed as anything more than friends in the show. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love for them to get more interaction, and if the creators do decide to imply a romantic relationship, I'll probably shit myself. However, I like to think I wouldn't send death threats to Lauren Montgomery or Joaquim Dos Santos if they confirm on Twitter that Sheith isn't canon.

>Y'all

>>>/tumblr/

>Voltron threads
>ever chill
>talks like a tumblrina

get a load of this faggot

This is what happens when you let nerds out of the basement.

You guys don't even see how obnoxious your shit is.

I agree with that guy a couple threads ago, ship this shit over to /trash/ until we get some real content.

>Probably the most eye-opening line in the article mentioned how many of these shippers hide behind the pretense of wanting gay representation in media, when in reality, their desire is fueled by personal preference. "I want MY ship to be canon! Not those other two guys!"

That's painfully obvious. I remember when several articles started circulating about Luke Skywalker possibly being gay, many Kylux and Stormpilot shippers went "b-but I want Poe/Finn/Kylo/Hux to be gay!!!" in response.

Think the show is going to stay as an ensemble cast? Or do you think a few characters will step up as MCs (probably Keith and Pidge) while the others become secondary characters?

We don't say "problematic" anymore. What is it, 2012? We saw "discourse" now.

>However, I like to think I wouldn't send death threats to Lauren Montgomery or Joaquim Dos Santos if they confirm on Twitter that Sheith isn't canon.

Is that what happened to Lauren Zuke?

These threads are consistently shit and not chill though, you dumb idiot.

We're not sure if they were death threats, but it was enough to drive her off of Twitter. Keep in mind, she didn't even deny the possibility of Amedot, she just showed vague preference for Lapidot.

So what are your hopes for next season? Any character interactions you're hoping to see?

I'm hoping they keep moving Hunk out of the one note fat character jokes and keep developing him.

>I miss the days when no one gave a fuck about something being discourse and everyone had fun

But that doesn't make sense.

>They don't know that incest would make it even hotter.

>I miss the days when no one gave a fuck about discourse and everyone had fun
Now it works!

I want to see Lance grow up a little. And more interaction between Hunk and everyone.

>Any character interactions you're hoping to see?

Shiro turning evil and subsequently becoming buds with Zarkon, Sendak, and Haggar.

>"Keith, this is so wrong...you're my brother."
>"Shh, don't say that. We both know what we feel, and how can something so wrong feel so right?"

But that still doesn't work, that implies the problem is people not ignoring the discourse, when the real issue is that people are attacking each other over stuff being problematic in the first place.

>becoming buds with Zarkon, Sendak, and Haggar.

And maybe even finding love?

I hope the whole "Shiro is leaving, Keith is leading" thing turns out to be a red herring.

I also hope, that Keith will be revealed to be Galran agent and Allura will take his place. But that probably won't happen - authors won't dare to remove fandom's darling from the team.

The recent podcast mentions that season 2 is gonna be about Keith and his 'destiny' so yeah

Matt making an unexpected appearance mite b cool.

>>"Keith, this is so wrong...you're my brother."

I... need to make a requst of this on kink-meme...

Well that sounds terrible, there's nothing worse than the tired "chosen one" story being thrust upon an already "meh" character.

It could happen if they can't afford to pay Steven Yeun to be a main character anymore and i'd consider Lance or Shiro more of the fandom darling